• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Island of Mortem Insulam

Doomshroud

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•–π•£
-Premise-

The basis of this roleplay is actually quite simple, but should lead to interesting roleplay interactions. Basically, the roleplayers/characters are comprised of a little over a hundred individuals of all kinds whom have been privately captured from a selection of places, and have been brought to a massive, uncharted island for the purpose of human experimentation. The forces that captured all of these people are basically a fictional, private and militaristic force hellbent on discovering the secret to human enhancement, to scientifically induced evolution.

Now, as these things tend to go, experimentation went wrong, and prisoners flooded free from captivity, all across the island. And that's where the journey of the player's will begin. With freedom at hand, your character will have to survive, evade captivity, and figure out their courses of action while they try to figure out a way to escape the island... or die trying. Will they group up with other survivors? Will they start their own little organizations to down their secret militaristic captors? Or perhaps, will they be entirely out for themselves?

These choices are up to the player. More will be explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ClickyVikki @Aster

Glad you both are interested! I'll probably get to typing up the thread and everything sometime today.

Dang! Quite a bit of interest! This is awesome :D

ClickyVikki said:
Okei, is it going to be up relatively soon or nah
Relatively soon, found myself traveling quite a lot today and with even worse luck, dead computer the day before, misplaced charger :l.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread is up! Two more tabs need to be accepted before it's entirely complete, and once those are up, it will be joinable (Not an actual word, but I'll make one exception).

Detailed - The Island of Mortem Insulam

Once all is finished, I'll tag everyone to the OOC page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back