• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Island Of Misfits

CharlieBoy

Space Cowboy
Have you ever heard the saying that people like us should be rounded up and left on an island? Well that’s what’s happened.

All of us Mis-fits. Young thugs and petty criminals. They brought us here to rehabilitate us. They think that will help us better than jail.

But they were wrong. It’s all gone wrong and they’re ran away. They’ve seen what else inhabits the island. It’s now up to us to survive.

what are the rules/ post minimums?
Hi there!

No Godmodding-
Of course this comes as fairly obvious. But please don’t kill off characters if they are not yours. If you’d like to leave. Please pm me.

All characters must be over 16

Please PM me your character sheet. Alternatively, you can post it on the characters page once it has been built. I must approve first.

Please post at least three sentences/ short paragraph per post. No one liners or one sentence.

I don’t mind if you write in first or third person

Please post as regularly as possible (at least once every few days).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back