• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Island (Multiple Fandom IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lara cocked a smirk at the mouthy little smartass. “Let’s just say you won’t be winning an Oscar,” she snarked back, not considering the two boys may be ignorant of her Earth’s film industries. “Instead of running around in a disorganized fashion, we should start by finding a high place—like a hill or a cliff. Makes it easier to survey the land and find points of interest.” Though fiercely independent, she might need help from them later, or vice-versa.

“They call me the Tomb Raider, but I doubt you’re familiar,” she told Liotro, who expressed interest in her work. “I wrote a few books, if you want to hear about them later.”

DovahBeat DovahBeat SheepKing SheepKing

Regina breathed a premature sigh of relief, but the guess that this wasn’t Ibis Island brought comfort nonetheless. “I‘m with the U.S. Army,” she revealed, still keeping it vague. She wasn’t about to risk lives for a meet-and-greet. Hopefully, the black uniform told enough of a story to satisfy their curiosity.

The remark from this cheery girl caught Regina’s attention. She couldn’t help scrutinizing Kaguya’s body language. Surely, that was a joke... “I sorely hope you’re wrong on that one,” she sighed while holstering her Glock. An amused smirk peeked through the frigid facade.

The Question The Question Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Last edited:
Dark Pit
Interactions: DovahBeat DovahBeat Goonfire Goonfire

Dark Pit shivered in surprise as he felt the rather unpleastabt sensation of cold slime pushed up against and onto his hand. Pulling the limb from Liotro’s grip, he’d attempt to wipe the oozing slime off his hand, unfortunately doing little but stain his toga in the process. Glaring at the culprit, he’d hiss out, “You seriously need to get a pair of gloves!”

He was mere moments away from leaving the group right then and there when Lara pipped in, suggesting they find higher ground as an organized unit. Finally, a somewhat decent idea around here. He still didn’t enjoy the idea of having to work together, but without his flight the angel was severely limited in what he could do. And if things did become too much of a hassle, he could always ditch them. “Fine, but don’t expect this to be anything permanent” He’d look back at them with a smirk, “And try not to get in my way”

He’d glance upwards, trying to spot any sort of immediate cliffs or hills in their near vicinity. However with the thick trees and foliage he’d have difficulty seeing anything that could fit the bill.​

Liotro frowned at Dark Pit, feeling even worse about getting slime on him.
"Gloves don't work. My slime gets corrosive when I'm nervous..." he admitted, shuffling his feet and looking at the ground.

At the mention of finding a vantage point, Lio looked back up at Dark Pit.
"You have wings, you could fly and get a look around for us?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

"Maybe there's a town nearby. Or maybe this is a less populated portion of an island resort? If so there's gotta be something nearby."

He paused then, realizing something.

"You never told us your name. If we're going to be teaming up we need to know what to call each other."

Interacting with: SheepKing SheepKing Goonfire Goonfire

"I'm glad w-we were able to all meet up like this." Kaguya took a good look at everyone nearby.
She tried getting Regina's attention by walking besides her at a reasonable distance. "Re... gina, was it? I s-see you as a group leader," Turning to face Matoi and Kai, she continued. "Don't you guys agree...? If we really got here by... oh, I-I don't know... imagine this as a role-playing game! R.P.G~"

She unsheathed her gun from it's... hilt and started to pose with it. "I'm not that strong when it comes to fighting... but, I can provide support."
Finally noticing the jungle not too far from them, she quietly gasped. "Everyone, that's our first dungeon! B-but, it looks a little creepy. Who knows what's in there... I've never been to one. Whenever y-you guys are ready..."

Putting a fist in the air, she exclaimed: "Morale boost UP! ↑ ↑ ↑"
She tried to cheer everyone up despite the situation of being somewhere completely new...

Goonfire Goonfire Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Was she serious...? Regina blinked twice at being named leader by Kaguya, whose absurd rifle earned a puzzled stare. It would at least be easy to coordinate a squad if they were cooperative. “An RPG?” she echoed, quietly admiring the girl’s spirit. “Then let’s make it a tactical one. Form up. I‘d like for you to cover my six with that rifle,” Regina added, motioning to Kaguya. “... and you two look like you’d work well back-to-back. Cover my three and nine?” She had finished by addressing Kai and Matoi, the two clear partners in crime.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi The Question The Question

Lara liked what she was hearing. Keeping her smirk, she nodded. “I expect the same from you,” she retorted to Dark Pit. “We can get more acquainted along the way. Move out and stay sharp.” Surely, they’d run into more people along the way. The Tomb Raider silently hoped they’d be as friendly as Liotro, as opposed to the winged lad.

SheepKing SheepKing DovahBeat DovahBeat

Dark Pit
Mentioned: Goonfire Goonfire DovahBeat DovahBeat

The angel grimaced at Liotro’s mention of flight. Way to rub salt in the wound. Still, Dark Pit would keep his cool as he pointed out, “If I could then that would’ve been the first thing I did.” Leaving it at that. Unfortunately, things could never be that easy for him. As for the possibility of a town or resort, he shrugged. “There’s a chance but you shouldn’t bet on it. I doubt whatever brought us here did so just to give us a free vacation” That is, if there even was a motive to this debacle. With how Liotro and Lara were dressed Dark Pit found it likely they certainly weren’t from his neck of the woods. Could this be another sort of Galeem situation? As he mulled it over, the snail man would speak up once again to ask him for his name, to which he’d respond with a simple, “Dark Pit, don’t wear it out” With that, he’d follow Lara, a few steps back far enough as to where it was noticeable distance awaygrimaced. He scanned the trees and local area, making sure that if something suddenly appeared he wouldn’t be surprised or caught off guard.​

"O-oh! Sorry..." liotro winced at Dark Pit's reaction to the mention of flight. So, that was a touchy subject, got it. He'll try not to mention it again.

He stuck close to Lara as they moved out, glancing around warily. His antennae twitched every so often, taking in the scents and sounds around them. It was strange to him, how fresh the air was here compared to the city. It didn't do anything to ease his nerves about being stranded who-knows-where with a bunch of unknown people.

"So, um..." he started again, the relative silence bothering him.

"Lara, you said you were an archeologist? What's that like?"

Interacting with: SheepKing SheepKing Goonfire Goonfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back