• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Interdimensional Showdown (Open Battle Royale)

Mettaton just stares on and then back to Warren, "I'LL DESTROY YOU NEXT, FIRST LET ME DEAL WITH THE SECOND CLASS ACT." Warren stared on as the pink and purple-clad robot man took off into the air and at this new enemy before both of them "Yeah the multiverse is weird." Warren muttered as he stood by and watch waiting to see what would happen.

Mettaton stared down this new foe, before suddenly laughing a bit. "YOU LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE ANIME THINGYS ALPHYS TALKS ABOUT?! NO MATTER! YOU ARE SIMPLY ANOTHER HUMAN THINKING YOU CAN STEAL MY SHOW! DARLING, YOU ARE WRONG!" He exclaimed suddenly readying his arm blaster and charging an attack.

Alter stood his ground, his bow vanishing as he created two new weapons. They were both swords, but one was black, and one was white. The swords then changed from into guns - dual Pistols, with a blade attachment on the bottom, colored the same as the aforementioned swords.

In a great burst of speed, he ran to the side and forward, visibly a near invisible gust of wind, as he then turned again towards the machine man. He ran sideways again until he was aiming at his opponet's back.

"I am the bone of my sword......" Alter whispered to himself, before firing. If the bullets hit, the mechanical man will have swords burst from his person leaving behind chunks of matter and liquid.

Warren watched from a distance as his eyes followed the fast moving man and how he easily evaded the androids line of sight without much effort as a concern grew in him watching as he saw the shape shifting weapons and aware they were of a magical sort, or some kinda nanotech.

Mettaton was suddenly confused as the he was shouting at suddenly vanished as then it suddenly dawned on him when he heard the shot rang, he attempted to fly towards a certain direction , but looked down at his torso as a chunk from the side of it was torn apart and ripped up, wire and oil flying every where as Mettaton crashed to the earth in a THUD Warren had watched as a sword had just blasted forth from the android.

"WELL I GUESS THIS IS THE END OF THE SHOW *UCK* B..BUT I DON'T GIVE UP SO EASILY." He stated as he rolled over to his side as he saw the damage done, Warren looked on thinking a way he could deal with this new edgelord on the scene and if his Carbon Naotube weave was enough to withstand that, I mean bullets didn't do much nor bladed weapon, but a sword with the force of a bullet?

"Alright come and get me big guy." he muttered as he suddenly backed as he heard the shot ring out, his enhanced reflexes did him good as he was well trained in avoiding gun fire, quickly jerking to the side as the bullet flew, quick drawing his M9 pistol to return fire.

Warren lowered his weapon as he focused on not getting hit, his eye watching Alter's aim as he baited out directions and shots, and reacting to the noise before his sight had even picked up what had happened, he quickly ran over to a large metal chunk about the size of his torso which used to be part of the Vimana, dodging rolling atop it and rolling to his feet with the metal plating in hand to absorb or take a few shots.

Alter's face contorted into one of displeasure. His target seemed to be aiming for a fight up close and personal. Alter started running circles around the wolf man, firing his gun blades, until he was within two feet of his target. His white Gun blade morphed into a short sword, which he then used to swing at the shield, aiming to break it, before firing his gun blade at him.

Warren rotated as he circled to block shots, as the metal thing was dented with blades and bullets, he quickly saw him get in range as he turned the metal sheet causing the swing of the blade to slide against the metal than impact it, as he quickly put tworque in his hips and arms as he threw a shield bash as hard as he possible could.

Alter let go of his weapons and flipped back to avoid the Bash, before getting up and silently whispered to himself, "Trace On!". A sword with gold and blue decorations appeared in his hand. The sword started glowing.

Warren heard the whisper with his ears as he saw the sword begin to glow, he suddenly chucked the ,metal plating like it was a frisbee flat towards his lower gut. as he did that he rolled backwards and pulled his pistol expending the last 5 shots in the mag towards alter wildly going for legs and limbs rather than anything vital simply to hinder his enemy.

Alter ran sideways to evade the disk, and zigzaged past the bullets. The Sword's blade becoming longer and sparking with energy. "Ex-" he rose the sword up. "Calibur!" He brought the sword down, sending a beam of magical energy towards the wolf man at close range.

Warren saw the blade coming as his eyes went wide, he couldn't do anything but brace as the hot magic came in drilling him in the side as he was knocked over his Carbon Kevlar Nano Weave taking the brunt of the heat and force as the micro fibers tore and glowed a hot red from the cut in the fiber that went a few layers deep.

Warren recoiled from the take, rolling backwards pulling his rifle off his back and just going full auto at that point.

The sword shattered from use. Alter ran around and between the bullets to get close to the wolf man. During this time, he silently whispered to himself, "Trace On!", a large blade with a spiked edge appeared in his right hand, surprisingly not slowing down from its weight. He swung downwards when he got close enough.

Warren saw as he was like a blur avoiding bullets, as he quickly folded out his gauntlet and rasied it above him to take the impact of the swung, as it was comprised of a stronger Nano Carbon metal, redirecting the force of the blow towards the ground as it slide against, while this he lowered and went for a leg sweep. "Get this twitchy bastard off his feet." he thought.

Alter let go of his sword after attacking and jumped back, avoiding the leg sweep. A bow materialized in his left hand, while his right summoned a sword shaped like a light weight Lance. He put the sword on the string and ran back as he pulled the string. He aimed at the wolf man's head, and let go of the arrow, the arrow flew, with the force of a miniature atom bomb within its strike if it hit.

(if its just a nuke in an arrow head doesn't it just kill everything regardless of where it hits?)

(Oh, Anime being stupid I guess.)

Warren saw him jump back and draw the arrow as he quickly rolled forward as it flew right over the back of his head and backside, it exploded right behind him as he flew forward tumbling and rolling, the back of his body armor torn up and burned quite a bit as he stumbled back to his feet and quickly began to run, keeping up speed as he was going 35 MPH but stumbling in his run.

Alter's bow vanished. He dashed after the wolf man, slowly catching up. He summoned his dual Pistols, Bakuya and Kanshou, and the guns transformed into short swords. He spun, swinging Bakuya at the wolf man's injured back.

Warren stopped running as he jump and slide on his feet for a moment seeing Alter following behind, he quickly jumped 5 feet in air as Alter came at him, being right over him and falling down towards him while throwing a drop kick.

Alter spun and slashed upwards at the wolf man, aiming to slice him in two. It would be hard since Alter was using the wolf man's momentum against him.

Warren fell throwing his massive kick at Alters face like it was a mini van moving at 30 MPH at his face, Warren meanwhile took the sword to his side as the weave took a good percent of the impact but cut him across the torso badly as blood flew and stained his fur and body armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back