• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Interdimensional Showdown (Open Battle Royale)

"Have you seen the number of weaklings in this place? I've already sent a few of them back to their worlds with little effort." She said. She was confident enough in her abilities that what the man was saying didn't phase her, and yet she knew better than to judge a book by its cover. After a pause she spoke again. "I'm not one for chitchat, and it looks like you've already found yourself a little friend." She said, glancing at the Chinese-clothed man. "I suppose I'll leave you to it." She began to walk past the two men.

Warren watched a moment as she began walking away, and the silent robed man didn't make him any less uneasy either, he could take advantage of her back turned, but she isn't a foe go at head on if her claims if any are true.
that said he probably wouldn't either, but if it came down to just them he'd probably have to take her out. Though it was far more likely something would take her out before that ever happened.

"he's just a stock still, I wouldn't mess with him unless you feel like being taken out instantly, ahah.." He chuckled, and it was probably true considering all the other crap he's seen here, though perhaps he could bait out a response.

At that, Bayonetta chuckled and halted in her tracks for a moment, looking over her shoulder at Warren. "You're quite the talkative type, aren't you? This is why I'm much more a fan of the stuffed variety of animals." She placed the yellow lollipop back in her mouth, a faint yellow glow appearing around her. Everything about her posture and attitude screamed confidence, even as her back was mostly turned from the two.

Warren just chuckled as he heard her little insult was not really provoked, he was fairly sure he could beat her if she was such a prideful creature considering as he turned quite tempted to engage but didn't he had more to deal with. "You're one to ta--" Warren cut himself off as his ear twitched and he heard something fast growing near as he backed up and got in a defensive stance.

suddenly from the sky above a streak of pink and fire fell from the heights above as a figure landed in a plume of smoke of smoke as pink and purple lights flashed from the smoke as a figured could be seen, a flamboyant robotic man, with a pink and and black design and heart design on his chest, his left eye more like a scanner system and the other an eye on his back was a legs shaped device clearly meant to be wings and on his arm a cannon like device.

"DARLING! NOBODY IS GETTING THAT WISH BUT MEEEEEE! METTATON NEO! *trademark pending*" he said with a little head bob and smirk, Warren however was just slowly walking backwards wondering how this was going to go down. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU CHILD OF MAN! AND THEN THE FAKE MONSTER FREAK OVER THERE!"

Ceros Ceros (Warren wouldn't but I thought this flamboyant fight would be interesting!)

letsdanceboys.png
Bayonetta scoffed and turned around to face the scrap heap of a man fully. She quickly discarded the lollipop by throwing it above her head, causing it to land somewhere in the dirt behind her. "Of course, everyone here is fighting for that wish... But I'm afraid it belongs to me, my dear." She said, before one of her guns materialized back in the hand she had been holding the lollipop in. She spun the gun in her hand and posed dramatically, pointing it squarely at Mettaton's forehead before making a beckoning motion at him with it. "Time to tango, tincan!" Her voice held that same tone of confidence and attitude, and this time, there was a certain taunting edge to her words.

Mettaton, not one to be outdone quickly struck his own great pose as he held up his arm cannon, lights and flashes about him as he was ready and feeling quite good about his odds against this catsuit wearing second class human with no sense of fashion or glamour compared to him!
"YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD TANGO!" Mettaton yelled as he took off into the sky above suddenly aiming his arm cannon and firing a barrage of white energy shots all towards Bayonetta without delay as he flew about in a circle do dashing poses and strikes as he kept it up.
"AHAHAHA! PREPARE TO FACE THE OVERWHELMING POWER OF NEO"
5c9.png

Gilgamesh had wiped out a large portion of fighters through his Enuma Eilish.
He knew there more mongrels however, and they were preventing his wish. So he took the Vimana to another area on the battlefield, scanning for enemies.

He soon came across a group of fighters. A wolf man, a formal dressed man, a woman with Pistols on her heels - which looked odd to him, and another machine.

These mongrels don't know when to quit, and when he heard the group exchange yelling, he himself shouted, while his arms were folded on his chest. "You Foolish mongrels don't even know how to make a proper wish! That belongs to me alone!" Portals from his Gate of Babylon opened, and fired their swords like gunfire at the group below.

1546629043295.png
Bayonetta jumped high into the air, narrowly avoiding the energy shots. "So close!" She taunted. Then, for a moment her left eye glowed purple and a pair of demonic wings sprouted from her back. She kicked off with one of her heel guns on a nearby rock pillar, sending herself flying at high speeds towards Mettaton. "To hell with you!" She yelled as she used one of her guns as a melee weapon, attempting to slam it against the robot's face. Some of the hair of her outfit retreated up her body, feeding itself into a small portal near her head. A larger portal opened up at her side, and a gigantic, butterfly-decorated fist synced itself with Bayonetta's movement, going to punch the robot man at full force.

She looked above her to where a man was flying around. She saw the portals begin to open, and when one of the blades came flying at her, she disappated into a swarm of bats, which flew away and she reappeared outside of the dome of portals. The world around her had slowed down, so she took this opportunity to fly directly up to Gilgamesh, firing her guns along the way. She got close enough to him to try and hit him with her guns in a rapid fury of strikes, and the magic-imbued bullets began flying toward her target once time had sped up again.

Mettaton fired away and dodged his foes melee attack mid-air laughing, only to see a sword whiz by his head as he quickly turned around, he was utterly stunned as he flew around avoiding the hail of bladed weapons having to shoot some out of his way, he began to return fire with energy pellets. "OH LOOK MORE SIDE PERFORMANCES! LET ME SHOW YOU WHO HAS THE REAL SPOTLIGHT!" He screamed as he suddenly summond a warm of mini robots all carrying knives and frying pans towards the portal and man opening it, they were all boxy floating robots with arms and gloves and they took the impact of most of the swords.

Warren meanwhile was on the ground level as he was avoiding swords and sharp objects falling out of the sky, shrapnel and other debris, but he was agile enough, he ran towards a boulder as he folded out his gauntlet and parried a few swords coming at him before leaping into a roll behind the boulder.

The magic within the guns bullets struck Gilgamesh's armor. However, the bullets didn't leave behind any damage, and the smoke rolled off it. Gilgamesh snarled and attempted to strike Bayonetta in the face with his right hand straight forward. "You Foolish woman! Enhancement magic of that rank has no effect on my rank E+ armor!"

Mettaton saw Bayonetta in trouble and saw it as a chance to get a free hit on both of them! "YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS IGNORING THE MAIN ATTRACTION!" he said with a sudden fire of his cannon shooting out a bomb with an X on it, as hurled at the two of them with great speed exploding in a tightly controlled X shaped blast that ripped up the landscape or anything that was in the cross air of the blast.

Warren saw a pillar of fire come down from the bomb as he dodged out of the way of that thinking of some way to deal with the three air born destroyers.

Gilgamesh smirked as he opened a Gate from his Noble Phantasm, and out came a dual colored beam of energy. It shouldn't be possible that he had that already, is it? Believe it or not, Gilgamesh can turn an enemy's Ranged attacks into his own after sealing it in the Gate, and this particular beam was from the giant machine that was destroyed earlier. The two beams clashed, each one being even in strength.

1546630611179.png
Hekatoncheir, Shatterer of the Earth
"Please. I've fought Angels more fearsome than you!" She grinned and looked behind her at Mettaton below. She shape-shifted into a crow and zoomed out of there and in the blink of an eye she was out of the blast, but her hair-clothes started disappearing again as she chanted in enochian. "AFFA TADAAG NAPTA!" She yelled as a gigantic stream of hair was fed into the portal, and six gigantic portals appeared in various places, and out of each one came tremendous arms, each one a few times larger than the one Bayonetta had summoned before. All at once, the many arms began pounding the ground below, sending an earth-shattering quake throughout the arena, and causing many huge chunks of land to fly up into the sky near her and her opponents. One of the chunks of land flew near Bayonetta and she used that as a makeshift shield for part of the blast.

Last edited:
Mettaton cringed as he saw her avoid the attack, he flew around however avoiding the rocks and using them as cover as well from Gilgamesh's crazy laser attack as he was nearly struck with the fearsome fury of these attacks. he peaked around his cover and fired out a beam of Orange and Blue, as the orange one went at glismesh and the blue one at Bayonetta, blue hurting those that move, and orange hurting those that don't.

meanwhile, Warren was tossed up with the rocks and debris as he jumped from one to another doing his best to avoid the chaos brought forth by these three, as he nimbly jumped to a nearby cliff side in reach of his leap.

Gilgamesh drove his Vimana around, evading the thrown up earth and energy beams. "You are becoming a nuisance!" He said, as a portal opened. He pulled out his ace weapon from earlier and held it up. "Awaken! EA!" The blade spun like before, sending red energy whips out to strike those caught in its path.

Mettaton was rather shocked as he saw the sudden portal open as a swarm of hateful red whips pulled from it, as they ripped up the whole are and the floating rocks and debris even further. Mettaton dodging and flying about trying to avoid everything. "HEY! QUITE A LIGHTSHOW BUT IT WON'T STAND UP TO MY---" Mettaton was cut off as one of the whips nailed him in the shoulder as it cut deep into the armor plating and exposed wires and metal, to avoid another whip he twisted his body around and split his legs from his torso avoiding a nearly lethal strike.

"YOU DARE! YOUR WILL TO KILL WILL NOT OVERCOME ME!" Mettaton yelled as he fired a shell-like device from his arm blaster as it struck near Gilgamesh exploding into waves of Orange and Blue attacks!

Warren climbed his way down from the cliff only to see an explosion of whips and color above as he leaped over one of the whips hurtling towards him avoiding it as it scrapped the ground and tore it asunder.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Gilgamesh flipped back to evade the waves, but at a cost, the Vimana exploded, and fell out of the sky unto the ground. Gilgamesh landed, crouched as the EA attack ended when he flipped. He glared at the mechanical person. "You stupid metal puppet! You destroyed my favorite transport!" The flames of the Vimana rose and expanded, covering the sky. There was still light due to the fire, as well as flashy energy attacks still being thrown.

Gilgamesh rose and shouted. "Now you face your judgement! Penalty: Death!" Many portals opened around his person and above in rows of 10, columns of 10. They repeatedly shot swords at the mechanical man.

Mettaton started to fall as his side was hit by one of the swords chipping it a bit as it cracked in that area, he fell with his legs as the legs landed firmly cracking the ground and then followed Mettatons torso as it plugged and linked. quickly he set up a barrier of energy in the shape of a heart to block the fury of attacks heading away as they bounced and binged off. "I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO AN AMATEUR! ITS CLOSING NIGHT FOR YOU!"

Warren watched on from the fight seeing that Gilgamesh was on the ground and busy firing attacks off, he needed to take out one of these guys and this was a chance at that. as he leaped from his cover and sprinted at his peak of 55 MPH, dive tackling at Gilgamesh, hoping to quickly rebound from it onto his feet and be ready to punch it out.

Time slowed to a stop around her, and Bayonetta shapeshifted between different pieces of land still afloat in the air in her panther form, dodging stray attacks from her opponents. But something was wrong- she could feel the watch on her chest somehow pulling herself back to her own world. Shit!

The umbra witch's body began to fade in and out of time and space, and after a few moments, she was gone. Time resumed and all of the rubble in the sky began falling back down to the earth below.

((Sorry I lost interest in this but I still wanted to write something to close out Bayo's part. Peace!)

Gilgamesh felt himself fall down and when he got up, he was smacked in the face. He staggered back and knelt, but he wasn't down. "I am not going to lose." He glared at the wolf man.

"Don't Jinx yourself." The Anthro wolf said as he drew near raised fists as he threw a couple long jabs at his opponent, moving to Gilgamesh's side to work at an odd angle as he kept throwing fast repeated jabs each as though they were a haymaker from a pro boxer and without effort., he went in for a quick hook towards Gilgamesh's jaw, his reflexes allowed him to get in more punches than a human could possibly react or defend against without enhanced reflexes.

"Bet you're not so tough without your little toys." Warren quipped as he kept his attack up.

Gilgamesh was getting struck, and knocked back. His armor wasn't capable of withstanding this much close up damage, and soon, his armor was shattering, breaking, denting, and cracking all over. Soon the armor broke, as Gilgamesh himself was taking massive damage now. One strike hit his chest, causing him to spit up blood. "This *Gack!* isn't *agh!* happening!" Bruises were appearing on his body. This damage kept adding up. Soon, he would be at the point of complete death.

It was at this moment, a Shadow watched from afar. It held a bow up, and pulled the string back. A spear shaped arrow materialized as it let go, and the arrow flew towards the wolf and Gilgamesh at hyper speed, and struck Gilgamesh, causing a Shockwave to knock back all within a 10 ft radius. Smoke blew upwards before fading, revealing a molten crater where Gilgamesh once stood.

Warren flew back and landed on his back as he pushed back with his arms and kicked off with his legs rebounding to his feet. "Alright I can hit hard, and I wasn't really trying to hit that hard, still humanly possible hard, but I wasn't aware I could explode people..." he joked knowing that wasn't the case as he could really only lift 12 tons, so about that in striking force, and he was all going for 1200 pounds per square inch... he looked up as he had heard the arrow whoosh and saw the looming shadow.

Mettaton had lowered his barrier as he saw Warren and the crater, he was ready to attack but saw that Warren's gaze had been averted. "WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" He demanded as suddenly looked to where he was looking.

The shadow was no longer a shadow when the lights shined on it. It was a human, not unlike Gilgamesh. He had buzzed down white hair, Dark skin, and blood red eyes. His clothes consisted of a black with gold highlight sleeveless body suit, with steel plates boots, and waist cloth.

He was once a caring person. Emiya Shirou, or at least, he was. He forsook his name in order to follow the path he never wanted. He became a magi killer because of his sake of justice. He is no longer a hero, but an assassin.

He is Alter........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back