• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด: ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š.

sorengg

eepy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
FUZI ร— Mili - Victim
โ–ถ
THE INSURGENCE
CODE EMBER
Overview
Races
Important
  • Overview
    Overview
    A warrior needs not concern themselves with matters within the purview of men
    Teaser
    N/A
    "The STEALTH unit stirs," a voice echoes, sending a jolt of discomfort through your sluggish body. Your vision blurs, the light flaring painfully in your eyes. "Hello, do you copy?"

Your response is a strained whisper, the words barely audible amidst the fading sounds. "Yes... I copy." You struggle against the foreignness of your own voice, frowning as clarity intermittently flickers through your blurred vision.

As your senses slowly return, you find yourself staring up at a Green, their smile. "Welcome back, Red," they say, their voice tinged with an unfamiliar warmth, "or should I say: Gold."
    Founding of Society
    0 PCE
    In order to colonize other worlds, humanity naturally required an immense force of dedicated labor. By genetic and surgical manipulation, mankind was gradually differentiated into the various Colors of The Society. Initially, Gold was merely a rank, indicated by the wearing of a gold uniform. Over time, however, undesirable traits were bred-out of the ruling class and their physical and mental abilities were escalated to what a 21st-century Man would have considered super-human.

Once The Society had established itself on the first colonies, the Golds decided that Earth was no longer a necessary governing body, but rather a meddlesome parent, and so there was war. Earth lost and was subjugated by The Society, which took its place as the guiding star of humanityโ€™s destiny. Those who Conquered Earth were referred as Iron Golds. The pinnacle of all of Society.

The Society is now the Solar System's dominant human government. It has ruled for over 700 years, holding sway over the lives of at least 14 generations of Humanity. Its people are separated into different "Colors," indicating both caste and vocation. Proponents of the Society consider it to be the most effective and perfect government ever devised by Man. It is made up of the Sovereign who is the holder of the Morning Throne, and leader of The Society alongside the Senate.
    The New Sovereign
    681 PCE
    Octavia au Lune crowns herself as the new Sovereign.The First Moon Lord Rebellion occurs when the moons of the gas giants refuse to accept Octavia as their ruler, and began when Octavia au Lune overthrew and decapitated her father, the Sovereign Ovidius au Lune, with the help of Nero au Augustus and other supporters. After Octavia crowned herself as the new Sovereign, the Moon Lords allied together, refusing to declare allegiance to her.

It is unknown if the Moon Lords had any personal opinions against Octavia au Lune and her new allies, or if they were using the chaos in the inner planets of The Core to grasp their much-desired independence. However, in response, the Sovereign sends Magnus au Grimmus to destroy Rhea after its lord refuses to swear fealty to her.
Code by Nano

Last edited:
So what type of characters will we be playing? Are they intended to be Gold?

the three paragraphs were well enough for me to be def interested

This sounds dope, I'm interested

This sounds interesting! Reminds me of a whole host of sci-fi trappings.

Last edited:
Hullo there fellow people, animals, and household appliances! ^-^

Lore is officially updated and so are some information and guidelines:
- This rp will be 18+ as it contains sexual themes
- I do not care about paragraphs, I care about quality. Golds have a fancy/medieval way of talking, very political so please enact it as so.
- Though some lore is in the blurb above, information that is missed is in the "Important" tab

Hullo there fellow people, animals, and household appliances! ^-^

Lore is officially updated and so are some information and guidelines:
- This rp will be 18+ as it contains sexual themes
- I do not care about paragraphs, I care about quality. Golds have a fancy/medieval way of talking, very political so please enact it as so.
- Though some lore is in the blurb above, information that is missed is in the "Important" tab
So are the two color options essentially Golds or Reds who have been made into Golds by the Sons of Ares?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back