• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Institution for Enhanced and Unique Persons (TIEUP)

Gears

Slowly, No Rapidly Going Insane
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Institution for Enhanced and Unique Persons ( or TIEUP) is one of the most prestigious schools for super-powered or otherwise unique individuals. The school is within a private island owned by The Headmaster, using the most advanced technology available.

The school is dedicated to the training of those with unique abilities or anyone found by their “Scouts.” Chosen for intelligence, manner, or other unknown reasons.

Forward
This RP is intended to be similar to My Hero Academia, but I will allow any comic character that fits within the requirements posted in the CS. This will be graphic in the later chapters of the story as you discover the secrets of this world, despite the peaceful beginning.

This story will not be for the faint of heart but I hope any who are interested will reply below. CS will be posted once we get four interested; Main will be posted once all interested are prepared and have agreed on a date.

Is it only meta or mutant like abilities or are magic and tech like individuals allowed to?
Enhanced undividilas are not the only ones permitted, pretty much anyone who is in marvel, DC, etc can be in the universe. This includes both heroes villains and anyone unaligned.

Can we have two characters? Also, will the FCs be realistic or unrealistic (like art, etc)? ^_^ Gears Gears

Last edited:
Just got my staff character's CS updated and completed, gonna work on my student's next. Lemme know if there are any issues

Posting main thread this weekend

Main thread is posted, new students are on a private plane on their way to the island, everyone else can interact however they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back