• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Icy Stream: Act One - Extra info

The Icy stream : Act One
[Extra info]

GroundedConsciousBonobo-max-1mb.gif

Rules

1. All standard RP rules apply.
2. I'm the GM so what I say, goes.
3. Keep OOC in the OOC [That's why it's there!].
4. Be kind and courteous in the OOC, but feel free to stir up some drama in the IC if you want.

5. Post requirement is a paragraph a day [Bare minimum]. If you have a trip or think that you're not able to reach this requirement, PM me.
6. If things get too 'spicy', then just fade to black.
7. No godmodding, etc. Make it fun for the other members to enjoy.
8. I you want to drop out, just PM me!
9. Have fun!
Tips and scavenging mechanics

Gonna try to keep this at a minimum, so I don't spoil anything.

1. Your survival item will prove to be useful for the first few days (and some may even be reused as something else! Be creative!), so keep that in mind.

2. Chapters will divide each day into day and night, meaning two chapters a day. I'll include a weather forecast, temperature, total resources and setting each chapter, so look out for that too. It's recommended that you find shelter and set up camp when the night chapter begins.

3. Food and drink is essential in this RP, so make sure you have enough food and drink on you to last you awhile. [For the first day you'll all have soup before you leave, so you'll make it until midday the next day.]

4. This being said, you'll have to hunt down animals to feed yourself, boil water to get pure water [or if you have water purification tablets, you can skip the process of having to use a match or two and finding firewood to keep your fire alive], and scavenge to get more resources. I'll keep a tab on what you're collecting and all resources from the members will be pooled and deducted each day.

5. Scavenging and obtaining certain resources really depends on the environment you're in. In forested areas, you'll obviously get a lot of wood, and it increases the chance of spotting or trapping wild animals (which you can eat). But in man-made settlements and towns , you have the chance of finding a lot more goodies!

6. With that in mind, you have to state when you're going to scavenge. I'll either PM you, or announce in the OOC what you bring back to the group. That way, you don't find over-powered stuff all the time. (But don't worry! I'll make sure I'm being generous).

7. I'll also be keeping a tab on each and everyone's body conditions. So keep warm, fed and hydrated. If you don't, I'll PM you the negative effects on your body and you MUST include it in your post. (Eg, no extra clothing in snow will get you hypothermia or not being fed enough will mean less energy to move and less distance gained each day).

Links

Interest thread + (A bit of lore)
Character sheet
OOC thread
In-character

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back