• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The hunting of the fantasy creatures (rp with animegirl20)

"I don't know I never really thought about it.........but anyway I don't know about you but I'm tired." She said trying to change the subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You can basically enslave our whole race with the power you have" he said to her but he sighed and sat down "we will enter the palace tomorrow."

"I'm really not I can hardly use it anyway........so I'll get to see a palace huh?" She lied down on her back and looked up at the stars. Then she slowly fell asleep. She started to dream about the events that had just happen. Then she started screaming in her sleep. "Stop!!"

She woke up sweating. "I need to take a walk she." said to her self. She got up and walked a little until she got to a lake. She sat down looking at her reflection in the lake. She splashed the water hating the person she saw.

She she turn her head towards him. You could tell she had been crying. "Just leave me alone." She turned back around. She didn't want to admit it but he was right.

"I think we need to teach you how to know what an important role is for in life. How about you can be appointed queen of the elves we after all need someone to take our previous queen who died." He told her and sat next to her.

A girl floats in the middle of the lake, the moon shining directly on her, with it fairly obvious she is not an elf. She lays completely still, the wat around her not moving in the slightest.

She was silent for a min but then started laughing. "Pfff haha I'm sorry but me queen? I don't think so. Besides I'm pretty sure I'll have to compete against other elves for the job."

"But why would yo-" She notice him looking towards the lake she turn to at the lake and also notice a strange girl in the middle of the lake.

She falls backwards into the water, getting out at an area near the two, though seems to not notice them. She walks behind a tree, though does not come out on the other side, as though she had stopped to rest on the other side, or had vanished.

He looked away and turned to her "I would do It to have another queen we need one and it would help you more than ever. Though you can force them all into doing what you want" he told her knowing she wouldn't do that to the elves.

"Queen huh.......sounds like a lot of work but......I guess I could give it a shot." She looked at the sky and noticed the sun was rising it was a pretty cool site. "Wow! Look at that!" She said as she stood up With a excited look on her face.

She wasn't use to things like this.

"I guess I will announce it to everyone and it's beautiful out here." He said to her and grabbed her hand and started walking to a secret enterance.

A little stunned he grabbed her hand she followed him to the secret entrance.

He then wait up to the highest podium and everyone saw him he just motioned her to wait for his signal. "Alright everyone I have a new queen for us but she will be different I changed her. Her name is Starfire and she will be your leader."

Amaya had watched them use the secret entrance, as well as is now hiding inside the room, unnoticed by even Justin and Starfire. She was told that Starfire was somebody else like her, thus, she has actually been following her for a good while now.

The elves started whispering to each other. Then one yelled out "you expect us to make that killer out queen!?"

She stands right directly behind Justin and Starfire, somehow not noticed by anybody, not even the elves looking directly where she is at. I hold throwing knives in both hands, ready to attack something at a distance.

Starfire could feel a something behind her. But for some reason she couldn't see anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back