• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
==============================================
But now that I've locked the windows and doors, we're all trapped in here til the next group of people gets drawn in. So let me tell you about this reboot of a rp I'm doing...

The Hunters Guild
"none compare to that of the legendary Hunters. The first hunters guild? Their tale is a long one full of twists and surprises... love and betrayal... Glory and shame."
(Why doesn't the rp start with them? Maybe we can do a prequel separate to this)

"I hear... monsters fear the hunters more then the warriors and mages"

"I heard the spirits... they prefer hunters more than other classes."

"I heard... a proper Hunter, reads the battleground and can change the fate of war"

"I was told... To join the ranks of the hunters guild you must slay a grown dragon, by yourself..."

Many rumours have been shared since the day the first guild was created... many are true.

That Hunters guild was said to always house exceptional men and women. These hunters would travel the world searching for great beasts to slay, for the chance of gold and pleasures. It just so happens the hunters deeds usually benefit all sentient races of Aerth.

But in these dark times of nightspawn and the green plague.
Oh yea the sky is falling, literally the people have noticed islands falling out the sky. Almost as big a problem as the orcs if we are honest.... anyway.

Someone has started up the Guild once more!
This young man conquered the Iron mountains to claim the castle atop. He did so not for any king or country...
This young man planted a flag inspired by the old guild, the only difference is the bright gold emblem. This insignia it’s not affiliated with anyone else. This hunters guild may be just what Aerth needs, Hopefully... The hunters make it in time.
—————
Medieval fantasy- monsters, magic, mystery, and more!
group rp- three players or more.

You would play as a new member of the reformed hunters guild whose about to take part in their first trial to move from the rank of "apprentice hunter"
The story has many arcs, taking the characters all across Aerth over seas into the skies and underground.
This rp WILL crossover with other Aerth rp's.

You can play as any sentient race on Aerth, (or a isekai!) the basics are...
human- we all know this I won't explain.
elf - high dark wood snow etc. Any adjective can go before the noun Elf.
dwarf- we all know.
Beastkin- animal humanoids. Dragons lizard dog cat fish people whatever mix you like usually.

As this rp is set in the same land/world as other rp's, Your actions can effect another groups whole story and vice versa. Cool huh?

I won't be a grammar Nazi as i know noone goes out of their way to mispell or make "one line" posts but I expect a decent amount. Two paragraphs or more, with the best spelling we can manage.
(at the very least six lines)

I understand people have schedules, jobs, lives, problems, etc but I would like all players to be able to post at least twice a week. If unable to please alert me or another player to avoid that character being killed off in humorous/dramatic fashion.
==================
My signature leads to most of these Aerth rp's, feel free to look or ask questions

Last edited:
interested
Interested
Hmm Interesting id like to see where you'll go with this.

As this is a reboot I'll be reusing the old page and deleting character sheets that have dropped etc.

Character page is there
If you make one be sure to tag me so I know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back