• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunters and the hunted

Sirensong

Ten Thousand Club
i created the rp but no one has joined yet so all spots are opened and yes they do have school in the rp so let me know if you want to join

one boy and one girl each please id like to keep it even you hunt vampires demons anything like while you have your own set of magical powers i dont mind if you get dark in the rp sometime i perfer afterall whats a rp without evil in it? not a very good one id just like to know in advance that way i can go along with the plot. Forbidden romance is allowed and so are kidnapps anything evil along that line but must be ran through me or the people you are rping with .

Characters

hunters-

Second position - Ivory Summer - She is petite long white cream colored hair with seafoam green eyes sixteen - power- turns into a wolf while controlling water - temperament - Goofy bratty smart sassy dosent take jokes to well which makes it much funnier when it does happen to her [ this is the closet i could find] https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/db/a7/d3/dba7d3037235a1236e8e5a51696b18fd.jpg

hunted

[ Vampire] Jace- tallish brown hair with green eyes - hits on any girl he wants to kinda nice not very nice though nice enough to his friends though for the hunters he can be quite mean towards them afterall they are trying to kill him [ we will see how he turns out]

okay so if you dont want to rp two.. you dont have to i will probably rp guest characters so if you want to rp more then two its fine if not

Cool :) I'm hoping more then one person joins but not like a lot just enough people to we're it can be fun but were not constantly waiting for people to rep!y

Users who are viewing this thread

Back