• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Hunted [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The update to your BBcode 😍 I'm in love
Thanks! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) I like coding (yeah, nerd here) and I had a lot of fun doing that. I can give you the code and you make any changes you like, it is pretty messy though, and even if I haven't tested, I'm sure it is anti-mobile-friendly (´-ω-`)

Thanks! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) I like coding (yeah, nerd here) and I had a lot of fun doing that. I can give you the code and you make any changes you like, it is pretty messy though, and even if I haven't tested, I'm sure it is anti-mobile-friendly (´-ω-`)
Wow lol see you have fun coding I get angry at my coding. Noooooo thank you lol the cs page is acting up no clue why it's glitching.

Wow lol see you have fun coding I get angry at my coding. Noooooo thank you lol the cs page is acting up no clue why it's glitching.
What browser do you use? It may be because is outdated

Yeah, I get angry, frustrated and disappointed of myself frequently while doing this kind of stuff, but I still like the feeling when something works somehow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Here's the code if anyone wants to take a look and use it any other time

Code:
[nobr]
[comment][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]---CLASSES STRAT HERE---[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/comment]
[class=description]
display:block;
border: 2px solid rgb(180,164,49);
position:relative;
background-color: rgba(23,44,49, 0.6);
padding: 7px;
transition: box-shadow 500ms, transform 500ms;
cursor:pointer;
[/class]
[class name=description state=hover]
box-shadow: 10px 11px 0px -2px rgba(235,163,40,0.85);
transform: translate(-2px,-2px)
[/class]
[class=highlight]
position:sticky;
top:0;
transition: box-shadow 500ms;
background-color: rgba(23,44,49, 0.6);
backdrop-filter: blur(5px);
[/class]
[comment][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][SIZE=5]---CLASSES END HERE---[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/comment]
[/nobr]
[comment][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]---------------------------------------------------BACKGROUND AND TITLE----------------------------------[/COLOR][/B][/comment]
[div style="background-image:url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1557515126-1bf9ada5cb93?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80'); background-size:cover; background-position:center;
backdrop-filter: grayscale(30%);"]
[div style="display:block; color:rgba(235,193,40); font-size:70px; text-shadow: 5px 5px 3px rgba(20,150,200,0.8); box-shadow: 0 0 8px rgba(55,55,55,0.4);"]
[CENTER][font=Audiowide]THE HUNTED[/font][/CENTER]
[/div]
[comment][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR][/B][/comment]
[comment][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]-----------------------------------------------------MAIN CONTENT-----------------------------------------------[/COLOR][/B][/comment]
[div style="display:flex; position:relative; padding:1%; overflow: auto; max-height: 700px;"]
[div style="display:block; min-width:340px; position:relative; height: 100vw;"]
[div class=highlight]
[comment][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]-------------CLICK ON THE IMAGE AND SELECT 'INSERT LINK', PASTE THE URL OF YOUR IMAGE-----------------[/COLOR][/B][/comment]
[CENTER][IMG width="260px"]https://www.menshairstyletrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/a.amunra-hairstyles-for-black-men-locs-dreadlocks-temple-fade.jpg[/IMG]
[div style="display:block;"]
[font=Audiowide]
[comment][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]-------------PRETTY OBVIOUS. NAME, AGE AND RACE-----------------[/COLOR][/B][/comment]
[B][COLOR=rgb(255, 195, 43)][SIZE=6]Tyler Fayol, 25
Human[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/font][/div][/CENTER]
[div style="display:block;"][font=Audiowide]
[/font]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[comment][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]-------------CHARACTER DESCRIPTION-----------------[/COLOR][/B][/comment]
[div style="display:block; margin-left:1%;"]
[div class=description]
[B]Physical Description[/B]: Tall, swole and intimidating when you first look at him. Tyler has a bright smile and a contagious laugh, a thing that he likes to do.

[/div]
[div class=description]
[B]Personality[/B]: At first he gives the aura of someone who can crush your bones if you try to approach him. Although he actually can do it, he's a very friendly person who likes to make jokes and have fun with friends. Always honest and faithfull, as his father taught him. Tyler likes to keep himself motivated, as life in the slums isn't quite easy, the mindset is the difference between breaking down and breaking through.

[/div]
[div class=description]
[B]Equipment[/B]: As most of the humans, Tyler uses some gadgets, but fewer than most of them for personal reasons. He has a nanocomputer placed on his temple, where he receives calls, use the internet and other useful apps. He also has high-end clothing, that regulates his temperature and keeps track of his body (useful for workout). Also, a couple of bulletproof t-shirts he bought in the black market, of course in black color, you have to keep the style.

[/div]
[div class=description]
[B]Background[/B]: Raised in a poor family, Tyler has to work hard his whole life, and learned to live with the essential. His biggest inspiration was his father, an underpaid worker and a crazy-ass beast while fighting. His father taught him everything he could, martial arts, listening to your body and having style. But the most important thing Tyler learned from his father was to keep a bright smile and an unbreakable attitude, that was sealed the day his father died. Now Tyler, as the older brother of 3, has to fight for his family.
When the opportunity of working on Marquis Pharmaceuticals came, Tyler didn't doubt a second. He's not very aware of the complete reasons he was hired, but better don't lose this train.

[/div]
[div class=description]
[B]Skills[/B]: Stronger than the average human. Skilled in different martial arts such as Krav Maga and Capoeira (You know how fun it is to dance and kick some ass?)

[/div]
[div class=description]
[B]Weaknesses[/B]: Being a human in a vampire society is already a weakness, sometimes his technique won't be enough to beat a super strong and fast vampire. He's also very impulsive. If something makes him excited or something is threatening his friends, he surely will jump into that.

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

What browser do you use? It may be because is outdated

Yeah, I get angry, frustrated and disappointed of myself frequently while doing this kind of stuff, but I still like the feeling when something works somehow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe it's like an ipad but with a keyboard attached to it.
At least in the end it worked out lol.

I did a thing, followed a template though. Yours is amazing foresigh seriously, it looks freaking sweet.

Soon! Still gotta wait on Cherry to finish their CS, and maybe 1 or 2 more players!

They're more like NPCs Victoria needs to interact with to move the story along, but they probably won't be present for most it. I wanted to make a CS for them anyway (that's how I usually did it on other sites).

I'd rather everyone stick with one character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back