• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Hunt is (back) on! || Lots o' Plots || Longterm || MxM ||

ZitaInk

Total Ace Case

Hey There!

Edit : I preemptively apologize. The editor kinda messed things up and I tried to salvage what I could, but some of the aesthetics are still a little wonky. I'm so sorry!

So, a little bit about myself and what I'm looking for :

➤ I'm a 23 year old full-time college student with an associate degree in New Media and now working towards a bachelors in IT with a minor in Digital Art. Otherwise, I work a part-time job on the weekends.

➤ It's not necessarily that I am expecting there to be mature content. I just get really uncomfortable with roleplaying with those underage. Sorry.

➤ I'm a nerd, what can I say? During my down time I love to draw, play games, watch anime, etc. A heads up, I will ask your permission, of course, for posting, but if the mood strikes me I tend to enjoy drawing rp characters and content.

➤ Don't worry. While I'm new to the site, I am certainly not new to roleplaying. I've been at it for about 8 or 9 years now.

➤ I'm more of literate roleplayer. Past partners have teased me about my text walls before. I honestly just really like writing and I've always found roleplaying to be a great way to exercise. I do not expect you to match my word count. After all, quality over quantity. Though, I would prefer at the very least 3+ paragraphs per post. Unless it's absolutely heart stopping, groundbreaking writing, I get very bored, very quickly when people send me single paragraph posts.

➤ Right now, I have a very busy schedule. Again, I try to go by the rule of quality over quantity, so I generally tend to prefer sending a well thought out response than a rushed one. So, while I would like to post every day and generally aim to do so, it can sometimes take a few days for me to respond. If I haven't responded in a while, though, feel free to send me a message to prompt me.

➤ I love to speak OOC, especially to build up the story by discussing plot, characters, and world building. I can honestly chat for hours and I honestly enjoy getting to know the people I'm roleplaying with. Even if I don't have time to post, I will likely respond to OOC chats.

➤ I love weird, bizarre, out there, and just creative plots and ideas. So please do not be shy about sending me a plot suggestion or idea that you think might be peculiar.

➤ I prefer to RP through PMs.

What I Will and Will Not Do

✓ Mature themes, if so desired, if it's appropriate for the setting, or if that's just your thing
✓ Doubling or playing multiple characters. I actually enjoy having wide casts of characters, though if you want to just focus on the main couple, that's fine too.
✓ Dominant, Submissive, Same, I honestly don't mind playing any of them
✓ Just about any genre
✓ I will happily accept any new plots or cravings you might have. Feel free to shoot me ideas.
✓ Longterm. LONGterm. I am literally still in the midst of an RP that has lasted 3 years, the characters of which I've been roleplaying with the same person have lasted over 5 or 6 years. And no, I'm still not bored. So yeah, do not worry. I will not bail on you and if things come up, I will let you know.

✗ Real life pictures for characters. This is a strict no for me. I'll take a description or a drawn/painted character. Real pictures, though freak me out.
✗ Anthro/Furry. Again, a pretty firm no. A couple animal features (like ears and tail) or demon characters are about as far as I go with that.
✗ M-Preg. Even in fantasy settings, I'm gonna have to say no on that. I'm sorry.
✗ Fandoms. I apologize, I just have no interest in these types of roleplays. I much prefer original stories and characters.
✗ Kinda sorta MxF or FxF. I say 'kinda' because I'm okay with roleplaying side and background characters together as such, but I very much prefer main couples to be MxM.

Plots, Pairings, and Potpourri

Key :

Bold characters are ones that I would prefer to play
I'm Craving it! The more hearts, the more I'm craving it
Already have it going on / Need to be persuaded by a good plot for me to want to do it

○ Open genre ( I'm okay with it being Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk, Supernatural, etc. You name it, I don't mind) ○

|| Double Pair perhaps? ||

!! Gimme Your Plots !!

Plots

|| ♥♥ Where Monsters Hide ♥♥ ||

Supernatural (Past or Modern), Fantasy, or Sci-Fi (Past or Modern)
Demon (Sorta) x Demon Hunter & Shapeshifter x Hunter's Apprentice
Based on a dream I had. Forgive me if it sounds odd and a bit long winded.

Years ago, an alchemist (or scientist) was consumed by his work. With the loss of his wife and having been shunned by his peers and community, his mind grew twisted and dark. He used his own children, two brothers, for his experiments. The youngest, a sickly lad, got the worst of it. The youngest son was made into a makeshift demon with blackened skin and horns. He possessed heightened abilities, but his weak body only suffered. The process made his weak state permanent, not healing but not worsening either. He may have been strong in some ways, but his body and health was still very feeble. His brother was more of a success. Infused with the blood of fiends and fae (or through science), he was granted the ability to shapeshift, though his form was never truly animal. Always a monster. Before his work could ever quite finish, the father passed and the brothers stayed.

Years later, a renowned demon hunter (or detective) and his apprentice has arrived upon a town that has had numerous sightings of beasts that lurk in the forest. Some even claim to have seen a shadowy figure lurking in the abandoned ruins deep in the wood. At first it was just rumors and stories the children would use to frighten one another. That was until a body was found. Since then, a couple brave souls that had gone to investigate have gone missing. Desperate, the mayor of the town has now called upon the Hunter to investigate. And to help him is the Shapeshifter himself. Having played the part of the town historian and librarian for some time now, he's a trusted member of the community during the day while at night he has taken the role of his brother's guardian. His brother, of course, being the mysterious figure, holed up in ruins he now calls home.

From here, I figure the plot can go in a variety of directions, though one I particularly like is the idea of the Demon Hunter getting knocked out when he tries to explore the ruins on his own and ends up a captive in the ruins where he gets to know the "Demon" for what he really is. Back in town, the Shapeshifter is trying to throw the Apprentice off his master's trail while grappling with his own feelings about all of this.

Though I'm certainly open to more ideas!

♥♥ Innocent Guilt ♥♥

Prince x Criminal
A prince, not wanting to take the crown, but rather to see the world. Alone and desperate to find a way out, he turns to an unlikely source of help. Going to the dungeons, he studies a variety of criminals before finally settling on the most healthy looking individual he can find. Now, whether or not the criminal is truly guilty and his crime is something I'd be happy to discuss. Whatever the case, however, it does not matter to the prince. He does not know who the criminal is or what he's done, but he's willing to take a risk. He offers a proposal. He'll set the criminal free of his cell if he can help them both escape the palace and the kingdom. Everyone else is in too bad a condition and he needs someone just as desperate as himself with the knowledge of life outside the palace walls. The criminal agrees, wanting to finally be free of this little slice of Hell. So, a key is taken, a cell is opened, and the run begins.

|| ○ ♥♥ I Found Him on the Doorstep ♥♥ ○ ||​

Regular Guy x Runaway Experiment (Possibly Hunter x Scientist on the side?)
A normal man living a pretty normal life. Things were simple. Not always easy, but still simple. That was until one winter morning, he finds a guy laying on his doorstep. He appears to be unconscious and homeless. Worried and too kind a heart to turn away someone in need, he hauls the figure inside and laying him on the couch. This might have turned out to be simultaneously his greatest mistake as well as his greatest decision. Whoever he let in is not human. Not entirely, anyway (Whether or not they still appear human or what has been altered can be up to whoever plays the role). Upon waking, the Runaway tells him that he's escaped from his home (the lab) and that he doesn't know where to hide or what to do. He's never been outside of the lab and knows nothing about the outside world. He needs to find the scientist that helped him escape somewhere in the city. Unfortunately, he got turned around and doesn't know where to even begin. He pleads with the man not to tell anyone about him. Taking pity on the poor thing, the man agrees not only to keep his secret, but to help him and give him a place to stay in the meanwhile.

♥♥♥ Never Knew You ♥♥♥
Modern, Historical (Up to the 1800s)
Rival Rich Roommate x Rival Poor Roommate
Both of them had known each other since they were children going to the same boarding school. One was a rich boy, pressured by a very influential family to be the best he could be and be good enough to inherit the family fortune. The other was a poor boy masquerading as rich, with a materialistic family that was scrounging together every penny they could to mold a son that could get a good job and get them out of poverty, always doing his best to hide his status. At first, they started out as friends. But then, someone did something and neither were willing to admit fault. To this day, they only vaguely recall what happened. It didn't really matter. What did matter was that they'd felt betrayed. Thus, two schoolboys began a very long and bitter rivalry.

As they grew from children to teens, they never really stopped this charade. It became a fact of life for them. The moment the school year started, the lines in the sand were drawn and they both were itching and ready to cross them as many times as need be to one up the other. Athletics, academics, even dating, everything became a competition. After a while, it sometimes even became hard to discern whether or not they actually hated one another or if they somewhat enjoyed their little spats. The two would vehemently argue that it was the former, but, deep down, they knew the latter to be a little true too.

Finally, though, it was time to say goodbye. Off to University, graduating at the top of their class. It was somewhat bittersweet to finally part ways, but now was time to head to one of the top schools in the country. No more fighting. No more having to deal with a petty rivalry.

Of course, fate has other plans. Unbeknownst to one another, they've both been accepted to the same school. Worse, the housing arrangements has placed them in the same dorm. Forced to live together, they are made to finally confront one another and come to realize that they never actually took the time to know one another. The Rich rival never even knew the other one was poor and the Poor rival never even knew much about the Rich rival's family. They'd only known rumors about one another. Now it's time to face the reality and both are starting to find they actually might like the reality more than they'd expected.

I'm open to the story going in a lot of ways. I really like the idea of a lot of hidden angst and issues that they'd kept from one another. Possibly even one of them having a drug addiction. Though what these issues are can be up for discussion. I'd certainly love to hear any ideas!

♥♥ Beloved Blackmail ♥♥
Mafia / Rich Criminal x Thief
A notorious thief has been making his rounds through the city lately. He's caused quite a stir as treasures continue to go missing, leaving behind only a calling card. One night, though, he sets his sights on a rare prize, owned by one of the richest men in town. A businessman that seems to be quite the recluse. By all accounts, the heist should have been easy. The man lives alone, save for a couple pets. Security was pretty standard. It was just a quick in and out.

Unfortunately, he did not count on the owner being a light sleeper. The Thief is caught red handed and finds himself held at gunpoint by the owner of the house. However, instead of being shot, the man begins to ask questions. Eventually, he proposes a deal. In return for letting the Thief off the hook for trying to steal from him and not revealing who he is, he offers him a job. The businessman says he is in need of a new personal assistant, of sorts.

After some time, the Thief is surprised to find that his new employer does more than deal in just stocks and bonds. He's one of the city's biggest crime lords. Beyond penciling in a few appointments and pressing laundry, his real job is to follow his boss and help him plan for a big heist.

♥♥♥♥ || Dream Dressed Like a Nightmare || ♥♥♥♥
Any variety of Fantasy
Villain x Commoner (Possibly Villain's Sidekick x Hero sidestory?)

Stories tell of a great and powerful necromancer that rules with a skeletal army of the damned. An overlord of lost souls that's slain countless warriors. Any brave soul that has wandered into the dark and murky swamps to find his lair has never returned. Stories tell of demons guarding the fortress and undead beasts lurking in the water to ensnare anyone who dares trespass. And even if one should be so skilled as to make it that far, one survivor claims the place is littered with traps.

Finally, enough was enough. The king sent his own son to slay the unholy demon plaguing their lands. A week passed before the sorcerer himself appeared, face obscured by a tattered hood as he brought them the body of the prince and warned any and all who witnessed that, should they try to oppose him again, they would suffer a similar fate. Enraged, the king has begun a campaign against the villain, offering a handsome reward to any brave individual who could bring him the necromancer. The reward was even greater if one managed to bring the necromancer to him alive.

This was the story.

A peasant had lived just a mere kilometer away from the dreaded forests for a long time. Growing up, he'd been warned to be in the house before dark. Now, as an adult, the rule was set in stone ever since the disappearances began a few years ago. Ever since the announcement of the reward, it became commonplace to see guards, mercenaries, and knights passing by his farm.

One day, however, he's shocked to find a man about his age in tattered robes hiding in his barn, with a demonic looking sidekick and a skeleton holding a sack of vegetables attempting to hide in one of his barrels.

----

Some side notes :

The story would have comedic elements, although I'm always up for adding in some dark themes and serious moments to keep things interesting.

Also, though it says 'Farmer' in the description, I'm very much open to adapting to the character if you have a different idea for what you want them to be.

We're Not Freaks

Fantasy, Sci-Fantasy, Steampunk Fantasy, Dieselpunk Fantasy, Supernatural
Mage x Magically Altered

In a kingdom where mages are seen as dangerous, those born with magical powers are forced into temples to be trained to temper their magic. Basically meaning that they are encouraged to drown their emotions to keep their magic from being expressed. Some lucky ones might move on to train as part of the guard, but most of them will spend their lives pretending as though they don't have feeling. Those that are rebellious might be moved to a new temple. If no temples want you, you are branded and most will use the slur "Stray" to refer to such creatures. They are not seen as trustworthy. Few can make ends meet and many end up either hiding their magic or falling to the wayside. Similarly, those that have been altered by magic, whether or not it was against their will, are seen as just as dangerous or, at the very least, as mage lovers (since those with the brands of magic usually carry them as a way of gaining power). Much like the taboo of two men being together, anyone and a mage is seen as just as filthy to the eyes of the public.

The story focuses around a newly branded "Stray", having wasted his chances and, in his rebellion of the treatment of mages, has been cast out of the circle. It's been only about a month since being on the streets and he's learned to hide his brand in favor of trying to find anything to survive. It is here when he meets the Altered, a man who hates mages for what they did to him, for leaving him a branded freak roaming the lands as a mercenary just to afford food and a bed. Looking for work, he has decided to take a rest in the city and the two eventually meet, chat. Altered takes pity on the Mage, a man he sees as one just down on his luck. They start getting close. Which is why it hurt all the more when his newfound companion tags along for a contract and, in order to save him, unleashes his magic to protect the Altered. What will he do, knowing his companion is a filthy mage like the ones that turned him into this?

Pairings

Hunter x Hunted
○ Hitman/Assassin x Target ○
○ Hitman/Assassin x Hitman/Assassin ○
○ Bodyguard x Charge
Supernatural x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural (Example : Vampire x Werewolf, Warlock x Shapeshifter)
!! ○ Rival x Rival ○ !!
Homeless x Good Samaritan
!!Hero x Villain !! ○
○ !! Sidekick x Villain !! ○
○ !! Villain x Regular Guy !! ○
Prince/Nobleman x Commoner
○ Rich x Poor ○
!! ♥♥ ○ Unwitting accessory x Criminal ○ ♥♥ !!
♥♥ Criminal x Cop/Detective/Lawman ♥♥
Captain x First Mate
Captain x Stowaway
Pirate x Rival Pirate
!! ○ Surviving Together ○ !!
!! Post Apocalypse !!
!! Surviving the Apocalypse !!
Angel x Demon (Metaphorical or otherwise)
Delinquent x Good boy
Demon x Warlock
Warlock x Human

Prohibition Gangsters
Mafia x Cop/Detective
Mafia x Civilian
Mobster's lover x Cop/Detective/Civilian
Prostitute x Cop/Detective
!! Warrior x Mage !!
!! Rogue x Mage !!
!! Warrior x Rogue !!
!! Mage x Mage of a different kind (Example: Elemantalist x Necromancer) !!
Mage x Summoned
!!!!! ♥♥♥ SERIOUSLY, JUST GIMME ALL YOUR PLOTS & IDEAS ♥♥♥ !!!!!

---

Last edited:
I would be interested in a pirate x rival or something of that nature.I am always weak for pirates tbh. 

○  Hunter x Hunted 

○ Bodyguard x Charge

Supernatural x Human

Supernatural x Supernatural (Example : Vampire x Werewolf, Warlock x Shapeshifter)

○ Prince/Nobleman x Commoner ○

○ Rich x Poor ○

○ Criminal x Cop/Detective/Lawman ○

Captain x First Mate

Captain x Stowaway

!! Post Apocalypse !!

Angel x Human

Reaper x Human

!! Rogue x Mage !!

Mage x Familiar

I'd be willing to do any of these! But mostly the Angel x Human, Reaper x Human, Rogue x Mage, and Supernatural x Human.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am rather interested in the plots Where Monsters Hide and I Found Him on the Doorstep and the pairing Demon x Warlock 

I would be interested in a pirate x rival or something of that nature.I am always weak for pirates tbh. 

Not gonna lie, I have a soft spot for em myself.  Did you have any particular plots in mind?

I'd be willing to do any of these! But mostly the Angel x Human, Reaper x Human, Rogue x Mage, and Supernatural x Human.

Sure thing~!  Did you have any particular plots in mind or a pair that particularly sticks out (or possibly any fusion ideas you might like) ?  Not gonna lie, I'm up for any of them, really.

I am rather interested in the plots Where Monsters Hide and I Found Him on the Doorstep and the pairing Demon x Warlock 

Nice~!  I'd love to do any of those, really.  Been craving Where Monsters Hide, but I Found Him on the Doorstep has its charms too.  Plus, if you have any plot ideas for Demon x Warlock, I'd be happy to hear it.  Any particular one you like better than the other?

I might be interested in your Innocent Guilt plot. If you're in the mood, could you send me a PM so we can talk about it?

I can't really pick between either of the plots actually, I love both of them! I suppose I prefer Where Monsters Hide but I still like the other plot. As for the DemonxWarlock one I was just thinking that we could perhaps brainstorm an idea. Should I PM you then?

I can't really pick between either of the plots actually, I love both of them! I suppose I prefer Where Monsters Hide but I still like the other plot. As for the DemonxWarlock one I was just thinking that we could perhaps brainstorm an idea. Should I PM you then?

Honestly, I'd be more than happy to do Where Monsters Hide!  And yeah, feel free to send me a message with any particular character preference for the main pair, if you have one~

Hey There!

Edit : I preemptively apologize. The editor kinda messed things up and I tried to salvage what I could, but some of the aesthetics are still a little wonky. I'm so sorry!

So, a little bit about myself and what I'm looking for :

➤ I'm a 23 year old full-time college student with an associate degree in New Media and now working towards a bachelors in IT with a minor in Digital Art. Otherwise, I work a part-time job on the weekends.

➤ It's not necessarily that I am expecting there to be mature content. I just get really uncomfortable with roleplaying with those underage. Sorry.

➤ I'm a nerd, what can I say? During my down time I love to draw, play games, watch anime, etc. A heads up, I will ask your permission, of course, for posting, but if the mood strikes me I tend to enjoy drawing rp characters and content.

➤ Don't worry. While I'm new to the site, I am certainly not new to roleplaying. I've been at it for about 8 or 9 years now.

➤ I'm more of literate roleplayer. Past partners have teased me about my text walls before. I honestly just really like writing and I've always found roleplaying to be a great way to exercise. I do not expect you to match my word count. After all, quality over quantity. Though, I would prefer at the very least 3+ paragraphs per post. Unless it's absolutely heart stopping, groundbreaking writing, I get very bored, very quickly when people send me single paragraph posts.

➤ Right now, I have a very busy schedule. Again, I try to go by the rule of quality over quantity, so I generally tend to prefer sending a well thought out response than a rushed one. So, while I would like to post every day and generally aim to do so, it can sometimes take a few days for me to respond. If I haven't responded in a while, though, feel free to send me a message to prompt me.

➤ I love to speak OOC, especially to build up the story by discussing plot, characters, and world building. I can honestly chat for hours and I honestly enjoy getting to know the people I'm roleplaying with. Even if I don't have time to post, I will likely respond to OOC chats.

➤ I love weird, bizarre, out there, and just creative plots and ideas. So please do not be shy about sending me a plot suggestion or idea that you think might be peculiar.

➤ I prefer to RP through PMs.

What I Will and Will Not Do

✓ Mature themes, if so desired, if it's appropriate for the setting, or if that's just your thing
✓ Doubling or playing multiple characters. I actually enjoy having wide casts of characters, though if you want to just focus on the main couple, that's fine too.
✓ Dominant, Submissive, Same, I honestly don't mind playing any of them
✓ Just about any genre
✓ I will happily accept any new plots or cravings you might have. Feel free to shoot me ideas.
✓ Longterm. LONGterm. I am literally still in the midst of an RP that has lasted 3 years, the characters of which I've been roleplaying with the same person have lasted over 5 or 6 years. And no, I'm still not bored. So yeah, do not worry. I will not bail on you and if things come up, I will let you know.

✗ Real life pictures for characters. This is a strict no for me. I'll take a description or a drawn/painted character. Real pictures, though freak me out.
✗ Anthro/Furry. Again, a pretty firm no. A couple animal features (like ears and tail) or demon characters are about as far as I go with that.
✗ M-Preg. Even in fantasy settings, I'm gonna have to say no on that. I'm sorry.
✗ Fandoms. I apologize, I just have no interest in these types of roleplays. I much prefer original stories and characters.
✗ Kinda sorta MxF or FxF. I say 'kinda' because I'm okay with roleplaying side and background characters together as such, but I very much prefer main couples to be MxM.

Plots, Pairings, and Potpourri

Key :

Bold characters are ones that I would prefer to play
I'm Craving it! The more hearts, the more I'm craving it
Already have it going on / Need to be persuaded by a good plot for me to want to do it

○ Open genre ( I'm okay with it being Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk, Supernatural, etc. You name it, I don't mind) ○

|| Double Pair perhaps? ||

!! Gimme Your Plots !!

Plots

|| ♥♥ Where Monsters Hide ♥♥ ||

Supernatural (Past or Modern), Fantasy, or Sci-Fi (Past or Modern)
Demon (Sorta) x Demon Hunter & Shapeshifter x Hunter's Apprentice

♥♥ Innocent Guilt ♥♥

Prince x Criminal

|| ○ ♥♥ I Found Him on the Doorstep ♥♥ ○ ||​

Regular Guy x Runaway Experiment (Possibly Hunter x Scientist on the side?)

♥♥♥ Never Knew You ♥♥♥
Modern, Historical (Up to the 1800s)
Rival Rich Roommate x Rival Poor Roommate

♥♥ Beloved Blackmail ♥♥
Mafia / Rich Criminal x Thief

♥♥♥ || Daydream Dressed Like a Nightmare || ♥♥♥
Villain x Commoner (Possibly Villain's Sidekick x Hero sidestory?)

We're Not Freaks

Fantasy, Sci-Fantasy, Steampunk Fantasy, Dieselpunk Fantasy, Supernatural
Mage x Magically Altered

Pairings

Hunter x Hunted
○ Bodyguard x Charge
Supernatural x Human
!! ○ Rival x Rival ○ !!
Homeless x Good Samaritan
!!Hero x Villain !! ○
○ !! Sidekick x Villain !! ○
○ !! Villain x Regular Guy !! ○
Prince/Nobleman x Commoner
○ Rich x Poor ○
!! ♥♥ ○ Unwitting accessory x Criminal ○ ♥♥ !!
♥♥ Criminal x Cop/Detective/Lawman ♥♥
Captain x First Mate
Captain x Stowaway
Pirate x Rival Pirate
!! Post Apocalypse !!
Angel x Demon (Metaphorical or otherwise)
Delinquent x Good boy
Demon x Warlock
Warlock x Human

Prohibition Gangsters
Mafia x Cop/Detective
Mafia x Civilian
Mobster's lover x Cop/Detective/Civilian
Prostitute x Cop/Detective
!! Warrior x Mage !!
!! Rogue x Mage !!
!! Warrior x Rogue !!
!! Mage x Mage of a different kind (Example: Elemantalist x Necromancer) !!
Mage x Summoned
!!!!! ♥♥♥ SERIOUSLY, JUST GIMME ALL YOUR PLOTS & IDEAS ♥♥♥ !!!!!

---

Greetings my name is William I am a full time voice actor and a part time author for a post apocalypse book. I would like to find more partners to roll play with and I was hoping maybe you would accept my offer as a new friend. I like several of your plots on deck and if you would like to pm me or have me pm you we could discuss the details of some further hope to here from you.

Sincerely,
The Hunter.

Greetings my name is William I am a full time voice actor and a part time author for a post apocalypse book. I would like to find more partners to roll play with and I was hoping maybe you would accept my offer as a new friend. I like several of your plots on deck and if you would like to pm me or have me pm you we could discuss the details of some further hope to here from you.

Sincerely,
The Hunter.
Hey there!

Nice to meet you. any plot in particular that caught your interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back