• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The hunt for an RP partner!

xCaera

Hi, well my name is Caera but I also go by Nomi, and I have been RPing for around 7 years now. I only just found this forum so I am hoping to find a long-term partner who isn't afraid to tell me their own plots or ideas!

Expectations
Able to write more than one sentence, I would love at least a paragraph or more. I will try to match your length of post but please do not be afraid to tell me if you need to have a break. Or even switch characters, nothing worse than writer's block!
• Please don't be afraid to discuss any plots you have with me, I am always open to another rp.
• Try to reply at least twice a week. However, I understand life gets in the way sometimes and I am a really patient person. So please let me know if you cannot RP for a length of time.
• I understand everyone has spelling mistakes, but please if you can try to minimise this as it makes the RP easier if I don't have to decipher what you have written.
• Also be open to RP Male or Female. However, if you have a specific one you like to RP as please do not be afraid to let me know. I am willing to RP as either.
• If you have character Bios, pictures or anything along those lines, that is a big bonus. I love to be able to see how you imagine your characters.
• RP Partner must be 18+

Genres:
• Fantasy:- I am open to High Fantasy or Low Fantasy
• Modern/Realistic
• Medieval
• Post-Apocalyptic
• Vampires/Werewolves
• Angels/Demons
• Historical

Themes:
• Romance (Hetero or Gay Male. As a straight female I am uncomfortable with rping FxF)
• Time Travel
• Tragedy
• Comedy
• Mature Themes (Things including violence, foul language etc)

Plot Ideas

I would rather discuss this with my RP partner first so we can both come up with an idea we both love and would RP for some time. I love it that way as it allows the two of us to discuss what we want for our character.

If you would love to RP please leave a message here or you can add me on Discord #4339

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back