• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hundred Year Tragedy

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
Hundreds of years ago, a royal family ruled over the kingdom of shiona. In that royal family there was a princess named mahamari, the only child of the king and queen. You were the prince of shadows, they called u that, not because u were royalty, but because u controlled the shadows in the world, u were the king of the night.

One night. U saw mahamari as she stood on the balcony of her room. U began to use a spell at bight that would make her fall in love with u. One night, a tragedy struck.

A unknown cause set the castle on fire. Although thebking and queen and much staff made it out, the princess was caught in the Chaos. U had found out about the fire and came running but when u arrived u saw the castle burning. U looked around frantically for mahamari but u couldn't find her.

U pushed through the guards holding u back and ran to mahamari room and found her lying dead on the floor. One things for sure, ur heart was broken.

Hundreds of years later, the shadows spoke of her reincarnation. That was me. I was walking down the street st evening with bags In my hand, and u bumped into me. I fell dropping the bags but couldn't find them. Because I was blind. I had silver eyes with no pupils

Users who are viewing this thread

Back