• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The howl of a wolf cries in Westeros

Robb nods and sighs softly. He felt bad for bringing it up. He wasn’t thinking.

Jon glances over at her and smiles a little. Why did she have to be promised to his brother. He sighs softly and heads in front of them.

Faylinn watches him leave. She wasn’t sure if she should shift back or not. In this form she was stronger if he tried to kill her. She finally shifts back and gets dressed. She knew he was waiting outside the door and she quickly looked for another exit, getting scared. If he came after her she’d shift back. She shakes and whimpers, starting to cry. She knew everyone thought the war killed off the lycans and she was sure he’d have her killed now.

Lilith bit her lip and kept quiet for the rest of the ride

Drogo frowned some and opened the door "Food will be ready soon; dress nice for it." He murmured not going to mention her wolf form. He was a lycan as well but he doesnt share it with anyone.

Robb gets off his horse when they finally arrive home. He smiles and hand the horse off to a stable boy before helping Lilith down. “Welcome home.” He murmurs and smiles at her. “Would you like me to show you around?”

Faylinn watches him and sniffles, wiping at her eyes. “You aren’t... aren’t you going to have me killed?” She asks softly and stays back from him. Was this a trick? He couldn’t really be okay with this.

Drogo shook his head some "Nice dress." He murmured before walking off not wanting to speak anymore about it

Lilith nodded softly and put her horse away "Yes that would be lovely." She murmured but as soon as they arrived a man stormed in asking for Lord Robb's help in an urgent matter.

Faylinn frowns and sighs softly. She watches him leave. She didn’t know how to feel or what do to. He seemed to want to be around her even less now. She heads out of the room and to theirs to find a dress to wear. She wondered if he would sleep in another room again tonight. She frowns and sits in the bed. Why couldn’t she have a marriage based on love?

Robb sighs softly and turns to Lilith. “I’m sorry I must take care of this.” He murmurs and then turns to Jon. “Jon can show you around.” He tells her and takes off with the man.

Jon chuckles and heads over to her. “That’s one plus of being the bastard son, oh have no duties.” He shakes his head and holds his arm out. “Where to first m’lady?” He asks and smirks at her.

Lilith gave a small laugh at walked with him "Oh surprise me, where would the chambers be?" She asked softly biting her lip as she watched his every move

Drogo sat in the great hall waiting for her to return. As he saw her walk in he nodded his head and stood up pulling the chair out next to him "You picked a good dress." He murmured

Jon chuckles and nods. He leads her into the castle and takes her down the corridor files with bedrooms. “This is Robb’s room and I guess yours as well now. Mine is down the hall, five doors.” He murmurs and smiles at her.

Faylinn smiles a little at the compliment. “Thank you.” She murmurs softly. She takes a seat and glances around a little. She bites her lip and looks down.

Lilith nodded and stepped inside biting her lip "Its very big in here." She murmured looking at him and stepping closer to him

Drogo watched her a bit taking a deep breath "If you would like, you may sleep in that room, but you may stay in my chambers still."

Jon smiles and nods. “I’m sure it’s as big as you’re used to.” He murmurs and smiles at her. He notices her coming closer and bites his lip.

Faylinn looks at him and frowns. “Are you still going to avoid me and sleep in another room?” She mutters and leans back.

Lilith laughed some shaking her head "My chambers were much smaller than this." She admitted glancing around the room again

Drogo frowned some "If you so wish." He muttered taking a deep breath. He wantwd her to be comfortable but he didnt know how to show it.

Jon nods a little. “We’ll get used to big room here.” He murmurs and smiles at her. “What else would you like to see?” He asks soflty and watches her.

Faylinn frowns and shakes her head. She didn’t want him to. She wanted them to at least try to be friends. She didn’t want a marriage we’re they just ignored each other. “It’s your home. Do as you wish.” She mutters and takes a sip of her wine.

Lilith nodded softly and smiled wider "Anything you would like to show me?" she asked biting her lip gently as she smiled. She was really drawn to him all of a sudden, she wanted to be in his arms. She wanted her lips against his and her body pressed to his. She had never felt this way for a man before but Jon Snow seemed somehow different.

Drogo frowned more glaring at her with his dark burning eyes, why was she always acting this way when he was trying his hardest to make something work "If you're going to continue being a I'm uncultured, then stay out of my way." he snarled before he got up and left slamming the door loud

Jon watches her and bites his lip. He shouldn’t feel this way about her, but he did. He nods a little and takes her hand. He brings her to a hidden stairwell and takes her up it into a little tower room. It was filled with books and furs and some candles. It was his secret place. He wanted to share it with her though.

Faylinn frowns and jumps. She quickly gets up and goes to find another room to stay in. The one earlier wouldn’t do now that the door was broken. She finds one and locks the door. She frowns and curls up in the corner, starting to sob. She wanted Lilith. She wanted to be home and she wanted to be with someone who loved her.

Lilith looked around smiling at the cozy little room at the top of the winding stairs "Oh this is a very good spot." She said softly turning around and gasping as she saw the view from the small window "Oh Jon...this is such a beautiful view. You can see all of Winterfell from here!" She exclaimed

Drogo slammed the door shut to his room screaming loudly before he shifted not caring about his clothes at the moment. He darted off quickly to the woods so he could let off steam.

Jon smiles and watches her reactions. “It’s my little secret spot. No one else know about it.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her.

Faylinn eventually cries herself to sleep. She stays curled up in the corner and sniffles.

Lilith looked at him smiling wider "Why show it to me?" She asked softly staring directly into his dark brown eyes

Drogo came back late that night and found where she was. He picked her up and carried her to their room laying her in the bed before he dressed and laid with her falling asleep.

Jon smiles at her and takes her hands. “Because I know this is going to be difficult and having someplace to get away will be nice.” He murmurs. “And because...I don’t know how to explain, but if I could give you the moon and stars I would.” He murmurs.

Faylinn wakes up in the morning and notices she’s back in the bedroom. She glances over, seeing Drogo and quickly gets up. She changes for the day and leaves the room before he could wake, not wanting to be near him.

Lilith blushed a deep red smiling widely at him "I feel the same way..." she whispered leaning forward and kissing his cheek ever so softly "Thank you for showing me this place Jon Snow."

Drogo woke up alone and shook his head some getting ready for his day. He found Faylinn in the kitchen going up to her in a calm manor "You will ride with me out of the castle and to the farms." He muttered

Jon smiles at her and caresses her cheek softly. “You’re so beautiful lady Lilith.” He murmurs softly and kisses her hand softly. “You’re so special.”

Falling jumps when she hears his voice and nods quickly and obiedently. She had never been one to be this meek, but something about him really made it come out. She was terrified of him. Maybe because he knew her secret. She almost felt if she didn’t obey, her tell others and have her killed.

Lilith blushed darker smiling widely at him "You are so handsome." She whispered biting her lip softly as she stepped closer to him their bodies barely touching

Drogo took a deep breath and grunted before he left to get two horses ready for the ride. He had spent the entire night thinking and he was going to show her secret after they were done with the farms.

Jon watches her carefully and cups her cheek. He smiles at her and slowly leans in. He was so drawn to her. HE couldn't explain it,.

Faylinn takes a deep breathe and tries to compose herslef. She heads out to the stalls after a bit and get son the horse he had gotten for her. She glances over at him and then back down at the horse.

Lilith leant into him as well her lips barely brushing his before they could hear a calling of his name. She pulled away quickly when she recognized the voice to be his brother's.

Drogo took a deep breath and got onto his horse giving a grunt as he started to ride off hoping she woulf be able to keep up with him. The Dothraki were expert horsemen and feared by most when theyre on them.

Jon snaps out of it and looks at her. "I'm sorry lady Lilith." He murmurs and quickly leaves. He heads down to go see what was needed of him.

Faylinn follows after him quickly. She was pretty good at riding a horse. She sighs softly and looks down. This marriage was already going to be a disaster and she hated it.

Lilith gave a heavy sigh as he left going to the window to see Jon go out to his brother "Why couldnt you be a Stark?" She said quietly to herself before she made her way down to the ground below

Drogo went out with her smirking at her riding ability "You can ride....very good,most ladies are terrible."

Jon meets up with Robb and smiles at him. "You needed me?" He asks and runs a hand through his hair.

Faylinn glances up at Drogo and nods a little. "Thank you my lord." She murmurs quietly and looks back down. She sighs softly and tucks some hair behind her ear. She stays quite the rest of the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back