• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The howl of a wolf cries in Westeros

Faylinn smiles a littlw when she sees she was cracking the shell a lkttle. "Oh come on. bug tough guy like you really cares what they think?" She murmurd and places a hand on his arm. "humor me." She glances over at her father and sister and frowns. She watches him get everyone's attention.

Jon heads over to his brother when he sees the girl and her father standing at the main table getting people's attention. He sughs soflty and rubs his face.

Lilith frowned some looking to her sister confused. She had no idea what was about the happen and she was getting worried "My Lords and Ladies, it is my honor to announce the latest engagement in the Grandok family. My youngest Lilith will marry Lord Robb Stark to unite the families!" she heard her father yell proudly. She went wide eyed looking at the man across from her feeling her heart shatter to pieces. As the crowd cheered she curtsied to him before turning to the crowd with her hand in his doing another curtsery.

Drogo rolled his eyes at the announcement sighing some. He got up and started to walk off tired of the people and her father's pride, reminded him of the Dothraki men he grew up around.

Faylinn frowns and watches them. She sees Drogo walking off and frowns more. She sughs and leans back in her chair. She sivhs soflty and curls up.

Robb takes the girls hand and bows with her. He kisses her hand softly and walks away with her. "I'm guessing this is news to you?" He murmurs softly and sighs. "I'm sorry you've found out this way." He murmurd softly.

Lilith walked with him but stared back at her sister with heart broken eyes trying not to cry "Yes it is.." she whispered taking in a deep breath "Would you excuse me please? I'd like to see my sister before she goes." she whispered before going to her sister "Can we...can we go somewhere." she whimpered letting a single tear fall and wiping it quickly

Drogo saw Issi, his hand maiden, and glanced back as his wife "Lead her to my chambers when she is ready to leave." he murmured to her in Dothraki. She was his most trusted person here and he saw her as family. Though he never wanted her to be his maiden, she chose to be it for him.

Robb nods and let's her go. He goes to take a seat with his brother and wait for her. She would be coming back with them.

Faylinn nods and holds her hand. She gets up and heads out of the room with her and goes to a random one and closes the door. SHE hugs her sister tightly and rubs her bakc. "I'm so sorry."

Lilith collapsed into her sisters arms as they got into the room sobbing like a baby almost "Its not fair!! He did not warn me! He did this because he hates me!" she said between her sobs shaking some from heart break. Lilith had ALWAYS wanted to find love, she believed in mates even though they seemed to be nonexistent anymore and she thought maybe the dark haired man couldve been something.

Robb sat down and sighed some having not seen his brother dancing with Lilith earlier "Well she is beautiful at least." he joked nudging his brother some "I hope she will adjust to Winterfell well."

Faylinn holds her close ans sighs softly. She knew how Lilith was ans she knew this was devastating. "there was always a chance he'd marry you off too." She murmurs softly and kisses her head. "It's gonna be okag. He could be amazing and you could learn to lvoe him." She murmurs softy

Jon looks at his brother and nods a little. "Yes I hope so."He murmurd and sighd softly. He was sure she was his mate. the feeling he got with her, that was like what he had heard it should be like. He sighs and shakes his head. No that wasn't it. Mates weren't a thing anymore, but then again lycans weren't supposed to be either.

Lilith whimpered some and held her sister close "Its because of George....he is doing this because he hates me! He told you, he does not even speak to me!" she said looking up at her with red eyes from crying so hard.

Robb glanced around seeing all the pretty ladies that had been at the wedding "You should find a woman Jon, bring her back with us!" he said happily before clasping a hand on his brother's shoulder giving him a small shake.

Faylinn frowns ans sighs sotly. "I knoe I know." She murmurs and rubs her bakc. "I'm sorry Lilith. I wish I could do soemthing."

Jon looks at him and shakes his head. "No its fine. I'm sure I'll find a lady in winter fell when the time is right." He murmurd soflty. Besides, they were already bringing bakc the girl he wanted.

Lilith wiped her eyes taking a deep breath "Winterfell...that is so far away!" she said taking a deep breath "Ill never be able to see you."

Robb chuckled some and nodded a bit "Alright then, I tried." he murmured standing as his future father in law came up to him.

Faylinn frowns ans hugs her again tightly. "I promise you will still see me. even if I have to travel there alone." She assures her. "I'm not letting this be the last time we see each other."

Jon looks over at the man and sneers a lkttle. Why did he have to give her away. Wasn't his eldest enouvh? He sighd and stands up with his brother.

Lilith nodded softly and wiped her eyes and nose taking a deep breath "I should go.....its a long ride to Winterfell." she whispered heading to the door "Dont let him drag you down." she said with a smirk before leaving the room.

Drogo laid in his bed with furs covering his naked body untying the bells from his braid sighing some. He looked up as the door opened revealing his new bride in her dress but she looked saddened.

Faylinn heads into the room she was led to after Lilith left. She sighs softly and kicks her shoes off, kicking them into a random corner. She knew what would be coming now ans Ahe was dreading it. of course she was a virgin and she didn't want to change that like this. She glances up at him and bites her lip softly.

Robb sees Lilith coming back and he notices the red puffy eyes. He frowns and heads over to her. "Are you ready to go?"

Jon watches them and aighs. He shakes his head and goes to the stalls to get the horses.

Lilith nodded softly and looked at her father saying goodbye before she looked to Jon gasping quietly not wanting him to see her like this "Is he coming?" she asked Robb softly pointing to Jon some.

Drogo sat up letting the fur fall from his chest revealing it bare to her with no paint on it. He took her hand and led her over towards him taking her in better. He had never found a woman in a dress to be attractive but he was attracted to this woman.

Robb glances over at Jon as he leaves and then nods. "He is my brother. Jon." He tells her and holds her hand gently. He glances at her father before taking her away further. "I am sorry about this. I promise to be a good husband to you." He murnurs soflty.

Faylinn let's him pull her close and looks at him. She watches him and looks him over. He was attractive but with the news she had just received and the way this wedding was, she didn't want this to happen, but she had no choice. She sighs softly and starts to untie the corset of the dress.

Lilith nodded softly and walked with him "Thank you.." she whispered looking at the ground the entire time taking a deep breath and trying to not cry again.

Drogo stops her and stands up towering over her. He looked down at her and started untying it instead "Tonight will be our only night, if you so wish." he murmured taking the corset off of her and helped take the dress off of her completely.

Robb nods and takes her to the stalls with him. He takes his horse from Jon and helps her up onto it. He gets up and waits for Jon before heading out.

Faylinn watxhes him and bites her lip. She let's him and let's the dress fall off her, reveling herself to him. She fights hard not to cover herself. She looks at him and raises an eyebrow. "Do not promise me things you now will not be true. You want an heir and I am here to give him to you. Tonight will not be the least." She says and goes to lay on the bed

Drogo frowned some and turned her over some "It will be, if you wish." he whispered in her ear beforr letting his hands run her body and feel up everything on her trying to make this comfortable for her.

Lilith sat on her horse looking at Jon as he came inside biting her lip softly. She had no idea why she was so attractive to this man but she wanted nothing more than to be in his arms.

Faylinn tenses a little when he touches her. She closes her eyes and tries to relax. It was a nice thought to think she could go the rest of the time without having to sleep with him if she didn't wish to, but she wouldn't believe it. what kind didn't want an heir? She sighs softly.

Robb heads out with his brother and Lilith. He sighs soflty and keeps an eye on Lilith to make sure she was okay.

Jon tries to keep his eyes ahead of him and ignore Lilith. She was his brothers fiance, but he couldn't deny he wanted her. He found her so attractive.

Drogo continued to try and please her before he did what he needed to do. He lay there after and looked to his new bride before he got dressed and left the room so she could be alone.

Lilith rides with then for a good while until the air became cold and the woods became dense "Should we make camp?" she asked softly to Robb in a sleep voice as well.

Faylinn watches him get dressed and leave. She frowns and curls up for a minute before getting dressed herself. She sighd softly and pulls the furs over her tightly and sobs into the pillow until she falls asleep.

Robb looks at her and nods. He gets down and helps her doen before tying up their horses. He helps Jon make up camp and helps her into the shelter. "Goodnight Lilith."He murmurs softly.

Lilith nodded softly seeing Jonenter his small tent across from them "Goodnight Robb.." she whispered before turning over to fall asleep

Drogo stayed in another room that night, he knew she would not want him there and honestly he wasnt to be alone at the moment as well. He laid back down andnfell asleep almost instantly

Faylinn wakes in the morning and glances over at the empty space beside her. She frowns and sighs softly, getting up and dressed for the day. She leaves the room and goes to explore her new home. She wraps her arms around herself and sighs soflty.

Jon wakes up before the other two the next morning and goes hunting for breakfast. He comes back with some berries and meat, starting a fore to cook the meat.

Lilith woke up early like she usually did and smiled softly seeing Jon making food "Good morning." she said quietly as she cqme up behind him to sit down

Drogo roamed the kingdom making sure everything was running well. He noticed Faylinn but kept his distance not knowing if she would want to speak with him or not.

Jon looks over st her and smiles a ljttle. "Good morning lady Lilith." He murmurs. He offers her some of the berries. "the meat will be done soon and there is ale in that bottle over ther." He murmurs.

Faylinn notices drogo doesn't come near her and frowns. He was relaly just gonna ignore her now. She shakes her head and goes in serch for a room that would be suitable to stay in during her shift. She needed to do it soon or she'd be jn too much pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back