• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The howl of a wolf cries in Westeros

Lilith took the berries and smiled softly "Good morning Lord Stark." she said softly sitting next to him looking at the sun rise sighing happily "Isnt it beautiful?" she asked quietly

Drogo finished talking with advisors and went to do grievances for the public listening to their issues. He was happy they were short today thankfully. He wondered what his bride was up to as well.

Jon chuckles softly and nods. "Snow by the way. It's lord Snow." He murmurd and smiles at her.

Faylinn finds the perfect room. It didn't look used often and there was enough space. Shed sneak a few extra clothes and furs in here later and it would be set. She smiles and takes out her knife. She glances around and makes a small mark in the door so she could find it again.

Lilith raised an eyebrow as the turned to look at him "Snow? As in a bastard child?" She asked softly watching him look to the ground and nod softly. She placed her hand on his giving a small smile "I do not care if you think that."

Drogo yawned some as he went through the hallway bumping into Faylinn "Oh, hello...finding your way around?" He asked quietly but his voice was still so deep it almost sounded as if he was mad but he wasnt at all.

Jon looks at her and smiles a lkttle. "Robb doesn't treat me as one. I'M thankful he treats me just as his brother." He murmurs softly and smiles at her. "I'm sure it will hurt my chances of marriage though."

Faylinn frowns at the gruff voice. She nods a lkttle and looks down. "I'm not messing anything up. I just wanna know where everything is."She whispers and ND tucks some hair behind her ear.

Lilith nodded softly giving a soft smile "I am sure you can find someone." She said softly to him feeling her heart flutter as the sun fell perfectly on his face

Drogo nodded a bit "I never said you were hurting anything." He said trying to sound softer but he had no clue if it was really working.

Jon shrugs q little and looks over at her with a smile. He bites his lip softly and pulls the meat off the fire.

Faylinn nods a little. SHe wraps her arms aorund herself. "Am I needed today?" She asks softly.

Lilith ate a few more berries biting her lip more "What is your full name Lord Snow?" she asked softly. Calling him Lord sounded off to her, he didn't carry himself as one and she liked that about him. He seemed to be just a regular man, someone who didn't have a stick up his ass because he was of nobility.

Drogo shook his head some watching her a bit taking in a sharp deep breath as a wave of pain hit him hard from having not shifted in about four months. He looked down at her trying to not show his pain "No, would you excuse me please." he muttered walking quickly to his hiding spot so he could shift properly. Issi was the only one to know of his condition and she knew to never mess with him near a full moon either.

Jon looks over at her and smiles. "It's Jon Snow." He murmurd softly and watches her. You may just call me Jon." He assures her and runs a hand through his hair. He pulls some of the meat off the animal and places it on a cloth for her.

Faylinn watches him leave and sighs softly. She runs a hand through her hair and goes to explore more. She stumbles across the armory and smiles a little, pulling one of the swords out. She brandished it and swings it around in mock battle.

Lilith gave a bigger smile and took the meat "I like that name, Jon. Its a very nice name." She said softly before taking a bite of her food looking behind her seeing Robb come from his tent

Drogo shifted quickly taking a deep breath trying to keep himself calm and not seen. After an hour or so he changed back going around the castle seeing the armory open and frowning some. He looked inside seeing Faylinn and raised an eyebrow. 'She fights?' He thought to himself before stepping into the room and closing the door.

Jon smiles and chuckles softly. He glances up at Robb and clears his throat. "I made breakfast." He murmurd.

Robb stretches and smiles a little st his brother and Lilith. He was glad they were getting along. "It smells great." He murmurd and takes a seat beside his fiance.

Faylinn continues to move until she hears the door close and whirls around. She sees Drogo and drops the sword quickly. Oh she was in for it. "I..I was just." She stutters ojt and backs away from the towering man.

Lilith gave a small smile and ate quietly taking a deep breath as she looked around "How cold is it?" She asked softly

Drogo walked around her and picks up the sword looking over it some. He puts it away and picks up a smaller one handing it over to her

Robb looks over at her after taking a sip of ale and chuckles. "A lot closer then you're used to I'm afriad. You'll have to get used to it quickly ir ypu will be misrable." He chuckles softly.

Faylinn watches him carefully and takes the sword. She weighs it in her hand, noticing it felt a lot more comfortable to handle. She swings it around slightly and smiles. It was like it was made for her. She glances over at Drogo and raises an eyebrow.

Lilith nodded some and sighed heavily "Im guessing furs keep you both warm?" She asked looking at both of the men.

Drogo watched her some moving her stance some so that she wouldnt be so open "You are open that way, you will die easier." He murmured moving back to watch her again.

Robb nods a little. "We will get you fitted for some as soon as we arrive. Until then I'm sure we can find some for you to wear." H assures her.

Faylinn watches him and listens. She never had anyone teach her this stuff. Her father thought it was a disgrace. She trained in secret but with no real tutor she had to rely on herself.

Lilith nodded some and glanced around biting her lip gently "Thank you." She said softly finishing her food before getting up and walking over to the horses

Drogo watched her some and nodded a bit grabbing his sword and shadowing against her letting his sword tap hers a bit.

Robb gets up and heads over to her. He drapes a fur of his over her shoulders and smiles gently. "We will be in the colder weather soon." He murmurs and then goes to help Jon pick up camp.

Faylinn follows his lead. Soon the pair was dueling at regular speed the Warriors would train. She wasn't amazing but did get a few "kills". She moves away after a bit panting and smiles. She rolls her shoulders as she starts to feel the ache of a shift needing to come.

Lilith looked at him giving a soft smile "Thank you Lord Stark." She said softly. He seemed to be a nice man which made it somewhat better but she still wasnt happen about the situation.

Drogo took the swords panting only softly giving a small smirk "You do good, need more practice." He murmured as he put the swords away "I would not expect such a lady to weild a sword."

Robb nods and soon gets everything put up. H helps Lilith onto her horse before getting on his own. "It won't be much longer."

Faylinn watches him as she puts a away her sword. "I guess I'm not like most lady's." She murmurs and clenched her jaw when a shooting pain makes its way up her spine but ignores it. "My father didn't approve but it didn't stop me." She murmurd and then curries to him. "IF you'll escuse me."

Lilith nodded softly and started out with them glancing at Jon here and there biting her lip softly "Are you older Robb?" She asked wondering where Jon fell in the age range of the Stark children.

Drogo nodded a bit and listened to her. He liked that in all honesty, she could carry herself if he wasnt there which made him almost happy to know she would be safe. He opened the door for her as she excused herself and watched her leave.

Robb glances over at the girl and nods. “I’m the eldest of all my sibling.” He murmurs softly. He smiles at her be moved his horse closer. “Is Faylinn your only sibling?”

Faylinn thanks him quietly and heads to the room she found. She closes the door nd places a chair in front of it beforequivkly shifting. She hiffs and trots around a bit.

Lilith frowned at the mention of other siblings nodding softly "Yes she is." She murmured not really wanting to tell him about her eldest brother.

Drogo walked around a bit looking at everything in his giant house frowning a bit. He wondered if he would ever have an heir. He would keep to his promise to Faylinn, but it did hurt him a bit to think of his bloodline stopping with him

Robb nods a little and rubs a hand through his hair. “I’m sure your father wasn’t too happy to have no heirs.” He murmurs softly and shrugs.

Faylinn lays down and curls up in a ball. She glances around and huffs softly. She didn’t like being coped up in a room when she shifted, but she couldn’t risk it. Maybe she could find a wooded area soon. She sighs softly and falls asleep.

Lilith nodded looking down a bit "Yeah...he wasnt happy at all." She whispered taking a deep breath as she felt all of his past hate start to flood her mind.

Drogo checks all of the rooms but frowns when he comes to a locked one. He pushes against the door a few times before he broke it in, he could pay for a new one so it was no sweat off his back. Though the sight before him when he went into the room left him in shock.

Robb frowns and sighs softly. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean.... the mat was stupid of me.” He murmurs and looks at her. “I’m sorry.”

Faylinn heads the door break down and quickly wakes up, jumping up but not having time to shift back. She watches Drogo and backs up, whimpering. She growls softly and backs into a corner.

Lilith shook her head softly "Its okay my lord, do not worry." She whispered looking down at her horse but she glanced over at Jon here and there biting her lip softly

Drogo went wide eyed as he saw the wolf. He looked around seeing Faylinn's dress on the floor. He soon moved out of the room and closed the door standing outside of it so she could shift back without anyone seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back