• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Horrror and The White Violin

Bright

Oderus died!
This is a plot for a umbrella academy roleplay, i expect one paragraph or more, expect me to write one or more dependent on my intrest. I would play ben in this roleplay but you can convince me to be vanya (the title is their Hero names) also i will roleplay in first person

It had been years since everyone left eighteen long hard years. Luther on the moon. Diego fighting in the ring. Number five working for the comission. And Ben and klaus on the run, they lived on the streets and rehab. Ben took advantage of the food at rehab learning to go weeks without food at a time so klaus could eat. He still acted as his moral compase but didnt show his emotions to klaus. The hunger was slowly killing him in his day to day life. One day it became to much and he had to leave klaus. In the streets he found a copy of his sisters book. And read "The horror was my nicest sibling and the kindest of them." It triggered memories of him and vanya, how she didnt force him to kill. He headed to her house staring at the pill bottle the doctor gave him to help offset the shakes and his seperation anxiety. He knocked on her door and had to resist the urge to run. She went to open the door to say puddles wasnt here. How would she react to her little brother (by a mili second)?

This looks cool! I've never Rped Umbrella Academy but I loved the show and the comics were okay. I think Ben, Vanya and Klaus were the best show characters so this could be fun I just haven't Rped them before

Sounds good to me : ) Do you want to do it in messages and I'm sure you have the starter with Ben coming along? Any idea how old you want them to be around at this time?

Okay awesome, I write probably around 3-5 depending on what's going on and whatnot and how it picks up :) But I can do more or less if need be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back