• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Cleo stood back and grinned as Macie began to sing. Her voice was sweet and melodic, and made Cleo feel like she was floating away. She wished she could sing that well. But never mind, it wasn't a big deal. She was lucky to have befriended the best singer in school. Maybe Macie could teach Cleo how to sing better.

Suddenly an excruciating screech of feedback burst through the air. Macie blushed and students whispered to each other. Cleo's heart squeezed. Poor Macie. The school's sound system was crappy.

Cleo stood back and grinned as Macie began to sing. Her voice was sweet and melodic, and made Cleo feel like she was floating away. She wished she could sing that well. But never mind, it wasn't a big deal. She was lucky to have befriended the best singer in school. Maybe Macie could teach Cleo how to sing better.

Suddenly an excruciating screech of feedback burst through the air. Macie blushed and students whispered to each other. Cleo's heart squeezed. Poor Macie. The school's sound system was crappy.

A Moment later

as everyone were in the Boy's gym surrounding the band but a few steps distance from them all so there'd be room for Macie to move around as she sang. Seeing the center of the Boys's gym floor as a Stage.

The Equipment was set up in the center of the gym floor of the boy's gym. With the drummer, The Keyboard player, Jasmine, Cleo... and Macie. In front of the band... She was with her headset and amped up.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (87).jpg
Macie: *Speaking to the crowd* Hello Metropolis High! How are you all today?

The crowd cheered.

"We love you, Rising Star!" "You're the foxy Chick we adore!" "We Love you! YOU ROCK!" Said a few people in the crowd as they were all with amplified excite in their souls...

Macie couldn't help but blush before going on...

Macie: *To the audience through her headset* I'm gonna do a couple songs only. But i am doing this as honor to you all. This first one is from my CD... It's my style of a song done by Journey. It's called Wheels in the sky. It goes like this.

Macie tilted her head just slightly signaling for the band to start playing in rhythm...

Music then played through the air... the gym.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (91).jpg
Macie: *Singing*
Winter is here again oh Lord
Haven't been home in a year or more
I hope she holds on a little longer

Sent a letter on a long summer day
Made of silver, not of clay
Ooh, I've been runnin' down this dusty road

Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

I've been trying to make it home
Got to make it before too long
Ooh, I can't take this very much longer, no

I'm stranded in the sleet and rain
Don't think I'm ever gonna make it home again
The mornin' sun is risin', it's kissing the day

Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow

My, my, my, my, my
For tomorrow

Oh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
Ooh, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps me yearning
Ooh, I don't know, I don't know

Oh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
Ooh, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow
Ooh, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know

Don't know where I'll be tomorrow
Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps turnin'
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'"

The band played through as Macie moved around as on cue from how she would do on a actual stage.

Macie sang with heart and with precision not stopping a beat. She felt herself change from the inside as she sang. IT was if she could just fly.

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream Everskold Everskold Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

From her spot, Lily could hear the cover of Journey. It sounded nice as she continued to mind her own business.

She pulled up a picture of the performer, knowing her name and a little of her work. Lily proceeded to draw the star with shocking accuracy.

As Macie's voice soared through the air, Cleo saw a girl drawing Macie in her sketchbook. It was amazingly lifelike. "Wow, that's an amazing drawing," she said to the girl. "I wish I could draw like that." Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Macie played on and after the song...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (80).jpg
Macie: The next song... I'm gonna ask a lucky member in the audience to join me on stage...*Pointing to someone* Everskold Everskold You there... Kind man. What's your name?

"Yeah," Cleo said, grinning. "Sorry if I interrupted you. I just was stunned by your talent. But yeah, I should draw more often. I used to be really good at it, but I feel I've slipped a bit. It's nice to meet you." She turned her attention to Macie, who was looking for a volunteer from the audience.

"Yeah," Cleo said, grinning. "Sorry if I interrupted you. I just was stunned by your talent. But yeah, I should draw more often. I used to be really good at it, but I feel I've slipped a bit. It's nice to meet you." She turned her attention to Macie, who was looking for a volunteer from the audience.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (71).jpg
Macie: *To the crowd* How about i make this interesting for this #? This is something fun that i think we all can relate to. Remember those hot summer nights. Where you meet someone... Someone that in the words of a character from Grease would say: "You tossed your cookies for some guy?" Yeah... It's those summer nights. Where things seemed like a summer love meant to last. But then for some... meant possible separation. Long distance and not ever knowing whether one another would face up again. For this... i'm gonna need a group of girls from the audience. To pose as the Pink Ladies and a group of guys to pose as the Thunderbirds. Come on. Girls... 5 girls. 5 guys. Come on up.

Suddenly Ridge came from the crowd and Got on stage.

Ridge Mercer (83).jpg
Ridge: Hey hon... What're you doing? A Concert?

Macie: *Smiles* Yeah Ridge. I know it looks surprising... But wanna help do a #?

Ridge: Sure. Anything for you, Babe. Anything at all.

A Minute later...

Macie: *To the crowd* Give it up for the Singing Prodigy. My good friend and love of my life. Ridge Mercer!

The Crowd cheers...

Macie: Guys... Girls... Come on up. Let's hit that music. *Smiles*

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream

"I'll be a Pink Lady!" Cleo yelled, rushing toward the stage. This was right up her alley. She noticed people glancing at her and whispering, but she ignored them. She loved being on stage.

She saw Ridge. Man, he was good-looking. But she swallowed down that feeling. He belonged to Macie.

"I'll be a Pink Lady!" Cleo yelled, rushing toward the stage. This was right up her alley. She noticed people glancing at her and whispering, but she ignored them. She loved being on stage.

She saw Ridge. Man, he was good-looking. But she swallowed down that feeling. He belonged to Macie.

Macie: *Smiles* Come on up Cleo. Anyone else? who else wants to be a pink lady? *Seeing some familiar faces* You girls... Come on up here.

Violet-Sapphire-Hollister.jpg
Violet Hollister: *Excited*

Rikki Rhapsody (1).jpg
Rikki: *Walking up on stage* Sure. I'll be a pink. My dad always did say i had that spark in me.

Sandy Jill Creed.jpg
Sandy: Cool girl. Rising star... You're pretty hot doing this #. Grease is a all time classic. So you can count me in. No foolin'

Macie: It's good seeing you girls. Your parents are very proud of you girls. Aren't they? I knew your parents... They were such kind souls.

They smile and Blush.

Macie: *To Cleo* So... Cleo... Any guys that we can find here to play as the thunderbirds?

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream

Cleo glanced around and saw Kyle, a geeky but cute guy who had been her lab partner last year. "Yoo-hoo, Kyle!" she called. "They need Thunderbirds."

Kyle blushed. "Me? No way."

"Yes way," Cleo said, nudging Kyle toward the stage. People clapped as he climbed up the steps. Soon a few other guys followed. Cleo grinned.

Cleo glanced around and saw Kyle, a geeky but cute guy who had been her lab partner last year. "Yoo-hoo, Kyle!" she called. "They need Thunderbirds."

Kyle blushed. "Me? No way."

"Yes way," Cleo said, nudging Kyle toward the stage. People clapped as he climbed up the steps. Soon a few other guys followed. Cleo grinned.

( PrismaticDream PrismaticDream This next few posts will be a dual post... Where Macie will play as Sandy Olsen. Ridge as Danny zuko. You play the guys and act as Rizzo. Okay? Video Reference: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back