• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jasmine looked up at the teen and noticed that it was Macie. She didn't say much about the fact that she seemed to recognize Macie. She didn't want to cause an uproar. However she couldn't help but smile long when she was being spoken to... by Macie.

View attachment 433220
Jasmine: *Nods* Sure. And so you know... I know who you are. I am like a total fan. Your music... Makes me feel so much better when i'm stressed out, Frustrated, Sad. I listen to your music all the time... Like every single day. *Handing Macie the CD to look at*

Jasmine was happy to know she was standing in the presence of a Music Star...

@Macie Melody Lightfoot PrismaticDream PrismaticDream

Macie checked the CD and noticed that it was indeed done by her and that picture was like hers. She recognized the photo as one that was done by her publicist Abbie Frohmeyer. She couldn't keep it contained anymore. She came out with it.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (42).jpg
Macie: Yeah. That's me. That's me alright. It's not signed though. But i suppose that i can sign it for you. *Pulling the cover out from the CD and pulling out a pen; Writing her name on it in an autograph stature* I'm very pleased to hear that you love my CD. It makes me happy to know that my music makes you feel good.

The Autograph read in Cursive handwriting: To Jasmine, With delightful love and care. Signed Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Macie: *Looking at Cleo* Cleo, I wanna thank you for protecting me. However i can't keep this hidden anymore. It's gonna be a matter of time before the whole school learns of me being here and come at me with requests for autographs. So... I'm not gonna fight it anymore. I can't. Jasmine is coming with us.

But it was then that a fellow student came in and worried about the 1st period class.

Macie: *Looking at the Girl* Uh... I think that you're a little too late for this class. It's now second period. Or will be in a few minutes... We're all heading for the next class. I however don't know where my second class is. I've got History and i don't know where the room is...

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream @Jasmine Ellie Trent Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Lily took her notes and filled out her work in her messy handwriting- that if she tried, it would be nice.

She had extra time afterwards and started listening to music.

Macie checked the CD and noticed that it was indeed done by her and that picture was like hers. She recognized the photo as one that was done by her publicist Abbie Frohmeyer. She couldn't keep it contained anymore. She came out with it.

View attachment 433269
Macie: Yeah. That's me. That's me alright. It's not signed though. But i suppose that i can sign it for you. *Pulling the cover out from the CD and pulling out a pen; Writing her name on it in an autograph stature* I'm very pleased to hear that you love my CD. It makes me happy to know that my music makes you feel good.

The Autograph read in Cursive handwriting: To Jasmine, With delightful love and care. Signed Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Macie: *Looking at Cleo* Cleo, I wanna thank you for protecting me. However i can't keep this hidden anymore. It's gonna be a matter of time before the whole school learns of me being here and come at me with requests for autographs. So... I'm not gonna fight it anymore. I can't. Jasmine is coming with us.

But it was then that a fellow student came in and worried about the 1st period class.

Macie: *Looking at the Girl* Uh... I think that you're a little too late for this class. It's now second period. Or will be in a few minutes... We're all heading for the next class. I however don't know where my second class is. I've got History and i don't know where the room is...

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream @Jasmine Ellie Trent Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Jasmine then had received the CD back with Macie's autograph. It was the happiest thing that she could witness. She then looked at the time and saw that it was time for second period.

Jasmine: *Looking at her class Schedule* I got history too. With Mr. Lars. I think that we both have it. What about you, Cleo? What's your second period class?

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Cleo glanced at her schedule. "I have science." She felt a pang of disappointment that she wasn't with Macie. But Macie had said she could handle it. So she waved goodbye to Macie and Jasmine and left for class.

When she had taken her seat, the girl next to her peered over at her. "Did I see you talking to Macie Lightfoot?"

Cleo nodded and grinned. "Yep. She's super nice and friendly."

The girl narrowed her eyes. "You think you're so much cooler than us now, huh?"

Cleo rolled her eyes. "No. I literally never said that."

The girl shrugged. "Whatever. She probably doesn't even want to be friends with you. She's too busy with her celebrity life."

Anger surged through Cleo, but she tried to swallow it down. The girl was wrong. Macie was just a normal person who would be happy to be friends with someone ordinary.

Cleo glanced at her schedule. "I have science." She felt a pang of disappointment that she wasn't with Macie. But Macie had said she could handle it. So she waved goodbye to Macie and Jasmine and left for class.

When she had taken her seat, the girl next to her peered over at her. "Did I see you talking to Macie Lightfoot?"

Cleo nodded and grinned. "Yep. She's super nice and friendly."

The girl narrowed her eyes. "You think you're so much cooler than us now, huh?"

Cleo rolled her eyes. "No. I literally never said that."

The girl shrugged. "Whatever. She probably doesn't even want to be friends with you. She's too busy with her celebrity life."

Anger surged through Cleo, but she tried to swallow it down. The girl was wrong. Macie was just a normal person who would be happy to be friends with someone ordinary.

In History class...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: *Walking into the class with her books* Morning Mr. Lars. Is this History class? I'm in the right room, Right? *Smiles*

Mr. Lars: *Nods* Yes. You are in the right room and just so you know... i treat everyone equally. So just because you're a famous celebrity... Don't be expecting special treatment. *Grins* Yeah. I know who you are. You think that i don't know. I do. You're the famous singer that not long ago... had been this 4-eyed nasally sounded shy girl. Now... you're a Celeb. Status quo changing... That's a remarkable feat... But it don't change the fact that you're just like the others. A Student here out for an education. And yes. I too am a fan. But just don't embellish it. unless it's after class. Be kind to take your seat. Wherever.

Macie: *With mixed emotions; Smiles* Thank you.

Deep down, Macie was feeling a little offended. She never saw herself as expecting for special treatment. She never asked for that at all. However she knew where the teacher was coming from. He had to be that way in order to ensure that there was equality in the class and not just special treatment for certain individuals who come in every so often.

@Jasmine Ellie Trent PrismaticDream PrismaticDream

In History class...

View attachment 433537
Macie: *Walking into the class with her books* Morning Mr. Lars. Is this History class? I'm in the right room, Right? *Smiles*

Mr. Lars: *Nods* Yes. You are in the right room and just so you know... i treat everyone equally. So just because you're a famous celebrity... Don't be expecting special treatment. *Grins* Yeah. I know who you are. You think that i don't know. I do. You're the famous singer that not long ago... had been this 4-eyed nasally sounded shy girl. Now... you're a Celeb. Status quo changing... That's a remarkable feat... But it don't change the fact that you're just like the others. A Student here out for an education. And yes. I too am a fan. But just don't embellish it. unless it's after class. Be kind to take your seat. Wherever.

Macie: *With mixed emotions; Smiles* Thank you.

Deep down, Macie was feeling a little offended. She never saw herself as expecting for special treatment. She never asked for that at all. However she knew where the teacher was coming from. He had to be that way in order to ensure that there was equality in the class and not just special treatment for certain individuals who come in every so often.

@Jasmine Ellie Trent PrismaticDream PrismaticDream

Jasmine Ellie Trent.jpg
Jasmine: *With a hand on Macie's shoulder* It's okay. I kinda had him last year. He is always like this. He's nice... But he doesn't embellish his admirations. Never has. He comes in... does his work and then just goes home. He just does his thing and allows us to just do our thing.

Jasmine saw the slight hurt look on Macie's face and wanted to speak in her defense. But she couldn't just do that without it grabbing the attention of the others in the room who were really close by. She felt how Macie did... It kinda hurt a bit and she wanted to do something about it. But what could she do? Without making things complicated...

Jasmine sat beside Macie one seat over. She wasn't trying to cling... but after seeing how Macie then felt and hearing how the teacher spoke the Macie... She had to be by her side.

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream @Macie Melody Lightfoot Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Lily looked over to Mr. Lars, noticing that he was talking. Lily didn't look at who he was talking to and turned back to resume her drawing.

The class began as the bell rang and people coming in were all looking to see Macie in the room. Some of them were all thrilled. the others were rather not so open to seeing a celeb in the same room as they were. It was not but a few moments when a couple of them got up and walked over to her. They asked for her autograph. Macie wanted to reject the idea... but she couldn't. She could never deny it. She got out her pen and grabbed a touch for their CD that they had with her picture on it. Macie felt as if she were bombarded by fans. It was like she was gonna be noticed by just about anyone in school.

After class, Cleo bolted from the room, wanting to catch up with Macie and tell her about the annoying encounter with the girl. But when she found Macie, she was surrounded by fans, all chattering and squealing. Cleo first felt jealous, then worried for Macie. Was she overwhelmed?

"Macie!" she called. When Macie looked up, Cleo mouthed, "Do you need me?"

After class, Cleo bolted from the room, wanting to catch up with Macie and tell her about the annoying encounter with the girl. But when she found Macie, she was surrounded by fans, all chattering and squealing. Cleo first felt jealous, then worried for Macie. Was she overwhelmed?

"Macie!" she called. When Macie looked up, Cleo mouthed, "Do you need me?"

At first Macie didn't look up as she was being swarmed by people. She was trying to keep in check of everything. But she looked up suddenly to see that her friend Cleo was there and calling to her. Macie motioned for her to come. "What would you want with her, Mrs. Lightfoot? She's a lowly person. She won't amount to you." "Yeah! That Cleo there... She's such a loser. Not like you. You're too good for her." "She may look like a friend to you. But she's just in it for the fame's piece of the pie." Said sosme of the people swarming. It was something that made Macie think about whether they were right. But in all cases... Cleo was nothing like what they said. To her Cleo was the only one that seeked to help keep her double life to a down low. So she could have a good time in school. Cleo was the only one who stepped up to the mats and stuck in there... So Macie was gonna take those odds.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg
Macie: *To the crowd* Look. You may all think that Cleo is just some loser. But i don't. Overbearing maybe... but i see her as a very good friend. I know you guys would never believe it... Never buy it. But to me... Cleo is a friend and i wouldn't just turn on her. That's not me and it isn't right for you guys to persuade me to. If you're really to be my loyal fans... You'll all respect my caring wishes.

Macie stuck up for Cleo. She saw Cleo as a friend... I close friend. That should have been good enough for any and all. To her... Cleo was a close true friend.

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Cleo's head pulsed with anger as the people shouted nasty things about her. What did they know? She might not be as cool as Macie, but Macie wasn't a snob. She didn't care about wealth or social status. And Cleo wasn't "only in it for the fame". As if an ordinary person couldn't truly be friends with a famous one. Hearing their mean words, she was suddenly taken back to elementary school, with people calling her stupid and weird and annoying.

But she wouldn't let the haters take over. She had become a stronger person now. She wanted to yell at them, but knew that would just land her in detention, because the stupid teachers didn't care who started it. Instead, she hooked her arm through Macie's, grinned, and said, "They're just jealous of our friendship. Right, Macie?"

Cleo's head pulsed with anger as the people shouted nasty things about her. What did they know? She might not be as cool as Macie, but Macie wasn't a snob. She didn't care about wealth or social status. And Cleo wasn't "only in it for the fame". As if an ordinary person couldn't truly be friends with a famous one. Hearing their mean words, she was suddenly taken back to elementary school, with people calling her stupid and weird and annoying.

But she wouldn't let the haters take over. She had become a stronger person now. She wanted to yell at them, but knew that would just land her in detention, because the stupid teachers didn't care who started it. Instead, she hooked her arm through Macie's, grinned, and said, "They're just jealous of our friendship. Right, Macie?"

Macie: Right. But they should be aware that i love all my fans. Not just a chosen few. *Smiles* And Jealousy is not something that i admire. I dealt with it before and it turned people really mean. I don't foster that.

Jasmine: *Looking at Macie from the crowd* and you shouldn't have to, Macie. You are better than that.

Macie: *Looking at Jasmine* Thank you, Jasmine. *Thinking that singing for the crowd would help calm the fans down* Okay everyone... You're wanting me to give you a song, Right?

Lily listened to the people talk as she rushed away. She hated the chaos people caused. By the sound of things, the swarm was over a celebrity.

I understand you like these famous and popular people, but that's what they are- people. Certainly they need space, too. Lily thought.

While all this was going on, Macie's Roommate Joanna Barlow was heading to P.E. She had P.E for her second period and didn't seem to notice that Macie was being swarmed by fans. She was proud of her Roommate and wanted what was best for her. But she wasn't part of the inner circle and that's how she wanted it. She was just happy enough being as she was... With friends and accepted by people. That was good enough for her.

Joanna Barlow (259).jpg
Joanna: *Heading off to her P.E Class* Macie's doing alright. I am glad that she's making a good impression on people. But i just hope that they don't come as just liking her for her golden voice and superb ability to sing. Because if that's the case... I'm gonna intervene. She deserves better. But... *Sighs* It's better that i stay out of it for the time being.

Joanna pressed on to her second period...

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream

Last edited:
Jasmine looked at the crowd and sighed. She had a feeling that something was coming from this swarm. Something was gonna happen. The crowd was aching for a song. Wanted Macie to sing. Jasmine kinda did too. However she was not about to just urge for it to happen. Expect for it to happen. She was waiting for Macie to just reach her limit and tell the to back away from her and just let her be a normal student. However she also knew that it would have caused for Macie to see people walk from her. Jasmine wanted to aid... help clear out the crowd... but she just didn't know as to how she could without it only hurting Macie in the end.

Jasmine: I can play guitar really well... I've kinda learned all of Journey's guitar riffs for a good # of songs.

Macie: I also need to get a drummer too and a Keyboarder... *Thinking* Okay... What to do... what to do?

Suddenly...

The Principal comes down the hall and catches wind of the swarming around Macie...

813Smallville1041.jpg

Principal Mercer: *Calling to the crowd* Just what is the meaning of this? Shouldn't you students be in your classes right about now?

Jasmine: Uh oh... *Looking at Cleo* I think that we're... in trouble.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: I knew that my having to cave in and do a song was likely gonna be a bit of trouble. I should have said not right now. *Sighs; groaning in worry* Oh dear... This is not gonna be good.

Elijah exited science class with the rest of the students. He made his way to his locker where his friend Adam was waiting. "Hey man, we're going to the lake tonight. You coming?" Adam asked. Elijah shrugged but they both knew he would be there. Adam rolled his eyes at his friend and they laughed before Elijah's attention drifted eslewhere. In his locker He put away books he no longer needed for the day and took out other ones. Just down the hallway there was a crowd gathering for some reason. He had heard rumors all day that someone famous was around but had yet to find out who it was.

Elijah exited science class with the rest of the students. He made his way to his locker where his friend Adam was waiting. "Hey man, we're going to the lake tonight. You coming?" Adam asked. Elijah shrugged but they both knew he would be there. Adam rolled his eyes at his friend and they laughed before Elijah's attention drifted eslewhere. In his locker He put away books he no longer needed for the day and took out other ones. Just down the hallway there was a crowd gathering for some reason. He had heard rumors all day that someone famous was around but had yet to find out who it was.

By that time it is not time for the next class... It was after 2nd period and that usually went into Break time. Where everyone would head to the cafeteria.

However the crowd was swarming around Macie. They were wanting a song. It was gonna happen till the principal came by. It was clearly interrupting the halls. Bugging offices as the noise was carrying into the offices and interrupting the staff from their work...

Principal Mercer: *Looking at the crowd* It's break time and you're all crowding the halls. Creating a disturbance. *breaking through to see Macie in a state of overwhelming entrapment* Okay... Ladies and gentlemen. You're all to disperse. before you're summarily punished.

The crowd was still in the throws of seeing Macie. "But, Principal Mercer... It's the Rising Star. It's Macie M. Lightfoot." "Yeah. She's amazing. We gotta hear her sing. We should hear her sing." "She so attractive, Smart and heck... Sexy!" "Can't we just hear her sing? just one song?"

The Principal looked at them and sighed...

1019Smallville0887.jpg

Principal Mercer: *Looking at Macie* Macie, Get what you need to perform and perform something. I'm sorry about this. I don't think that i can break the crowd up.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (75).jpg
Macie: *Nods* It's quite alright. I should be kinda used to this by now. I guess... that i can never escape from that life. It's a part of me.

Principal Mercer: Will you need help setting up?

Macie: Yeah. I'm gonna need some instruments and people to play them.

Jasmine: I'm in. *Stepping up* I got my guitar. Who else do we know who can do this?

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly Everskold Everskold

"I can do percussion," Cleo said. Suddenly she felt hesitant. "I'm not that good, though." She used to take drum lessons, but hadn't in a while. What if she embarrassed Macie? She wondered why she was so self-conscious today. She wasn't usually this way. Maybe it was just the pressure she felt to impress Macie.

"I can do percussion," Cleo said. Suddenly she felt hesitant. "I'm not that good, though." She used to take drum lessons, but hadn't in a while. What if she embarrassed Macie? She wondered why she was so self-conscious today. She wasn't usually this way. Maybe it was just the pressure she felt to impress Macie.

Macie: I need to have profession. But i do appreciate your stepping up. Cleo, You can help. Jasmine... You too. *Thinking* Who else do i call?

That was when she gasped and realized...

Macie: I think that i know who to call...

It had dawned on Macie that she had a special contact that she could use.

Macie: *Pulling out her phone and pulling up a #*

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream Everskold Everskold Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Elijah watched with mild curiosity as for some reason the principal failed to take control of the situation opting instead to have a performance in the middle of the hallway. He didn't know much about being a principal but he was almost 99% sure they were not supposed to be doing this. He made his way over to the crowd and stood near the outer rim, barely getting a look at the inside. He could see a short haired girl in the center and figured she must be the famous one. She looked very mainstream, probably sang pop music. No wonder he hadn't heard of her yet. Either way this performance would be interesting to say the least.

Elijah watched with mild curiosity as for some reason the principal failed to take control of the situation opting instead to have a performance in the middle of the hallway. He didn't know much about being a principal but he was almost 99% sure they were not supposed to be doing this. He made his way over to the crowd and stood near the outer rim, barely getting a look at the inside. He could see a short haired girl in the center and figured she must be the famous one. She looked very mainstream, probably sang pop music. No wonder he hadn't heard of her yet. Either way this performance would be interesting to say the least.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (69).jpg
Macie: *Calling in a favor* Hey Zoey, Sweetheart. It's Macie. Listen. I got a favor to ask. I'm at the Highschool right now and about to hold a small performance. But i am in need of a Drummer. And a Keyboard player.

Zoey: *On the phone* I'll send over Ian Gavins and Forest Winters. They'll be able to help. I'm more than happy to lend them for borrow. Whenever you need. We're music stars. Musicians like us... stick together. Always. What songs are you gonna do?

Macie: Ones from Journey.

Zoey: You're gonna need Ridge to do that. Women can't do Journey. Never could. However... If you want to try on doing so. I'm with you. But i would respectfully wish that you tried something other.

Macie: I want to try. My one CD has songs that are From Journey. My version of course.

Zoey: Oh... yeah. That's right. Okay. Just kinda needed a little recap on that. Right on. You go do your thing. It's all cool. Take care Rising star. Hit me back again sometime.

A Moment later...

Forest Winters-Synthesizer Piano.jpg
Forest: *Hugging Macie* Hey girl. It's good to see you again. Been a while.

Macie: *Smiles; Hugging back* Yeah... Too long. It's a delight seeing you guys again.

Ian Gavins-Drummer.png
Ian: Same here. So... We brought our stuff... Where do you wanna set up?

Macie: Boy's Gym. It's bigger and more room. These halls are getting too jammed and it's making the halls feel blocked.

1525137677792.pngPrincipal Mercer: I'll call security to take over some extention cords and wires.

Macie: Okay. Thank you, Tess. I'm really sorry about all this. Really.

Principal Mercer: It's okay, Macie. Stuff like this can't be helped.

Macie then went through and over to her locker to get the Microphone headset and made sure that it worked.

Hopefully there was a sound system that worked well...

Jasmine went with her...

Jasmine: *To Cleo* Cleo... Come on. We're gonna do this.

PrismaticDream PrismaticDream Everskold Everskold Alexis.Val.Kelly Alexis.Val.Kelly

Lily slipped away, bothered by all the commotion. She didn't have any need to contribute to the school chaos. Nor did she want to be in the middle of the crowd.

She took refuge away from the noise, though close enough to hear the performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back