• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The heroes of Aerth: a fantasy adventure rp (or two)

Where would you rather start...

• The country of Restag, homeland of the now scarce or elves. You start in the human kingdom of Dunwel

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The damned sea, you arrive shipwrecked on a island that fell from the skies.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • The country of Rahfa, all manner of races reside here. You start in the human kingdom of Barrak

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Isekai- died on earth reincarnated in the fantasy world of Aerth. (Start stronger conditions apply)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Born on Aerth- no conditions apply but you start like all others of Aerth

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo curious soul lucky enough to click on this check.
Your reward for doing so is the choice of making a rp happen...
One of two or maybe both depending on how many lucky curious souls are actually interested in the reward I have to offer- read on!

I offer three starting locations, all differ to one another.
I also offer a choice of Isekai or Not.
You died.
thanks obama

Doesn't matter how but your time on earth has ended... You and others in the same situation, that situation being death. Have been chosen from a pool of souls at random. You can either choose to pass on, which I'm sad to inform you all religions got it wrong. Pastafarian ironically being the closest to the truth out of all earth beliefs but only cause it's a mess but never mind point is if you choose to pass on this version of you is no more.

But. If you agree to be chosen, you can live again... in a new body with all the knowledge you have acquired... The world will be different but you will learn quickly, your soul having lived a previous lifetime will begin anew stronger then the average person...

"Is there magic in this world?"

There sure is, good question. Each living thing is suited to a type of magic, and can perform it.

"Is this like a medieval fantasy and we are destined hero's?"

In a way... yes, once you live again you have the potential to become a hero but ultimately the choice is yours. You can help people or you could make the world a terrible place to live.

"Will it be hard?"

Yes. But anything worth doing usually is...
Before you is sheet of paper, you need to fill in the information on that paper... to enter this new world all you need to do is pick up the pen.

Do you pick up the pen?
----------
Our story beginning doesn't matter to much here, but its common knowledge the kings of various lands have been calling for skilled warriors, powerful mages, brutal beasts, cunning hunters...
Anyone confident or crazy enough to travel across Aerth defeating evil where ever it lurk.

With islands falling from the skies...
whole villages, towns, even kingdoms being plagued by monsters..
The humans try their best to defend their homes and lands. The elves retreated to Their homelands. The dwarfs defend themselves underground.

What shook the kingdoms of Aerth the most? Why A sorcerer foretold these events, he spread the word to many long ago.
“When The skies fall, a lizard king will conquer all.
Angels from the sky will need the help of those below,
Or darkness will consume all we know,”

(the man was always known as a crackpot, however when islands fell from the sky and winged humans became known to aerth. His work was studied in the hopes of learning more about the future)

The monsters plan and attack. As if someone or something is leading them, teaching them. As the skies fall and the people panic, a demonic creature gains strength. With brutal force and sadistic cunning, the demon is forging a army to rival all of Aerth.

Are you strong enough, smart enough, crazy enough to skirmish into The chaos that is building up in this world?
————-

The starting locations and isekai or not options are in the polls. If I did it right you should be able to vote twice. Vote for a location and if you prefer isekai or not. Each choice has pros and cons so to speak. That said I am willing to make two rp's from this if enough people vote for certain choices.
For Example if enough people vote and show interest for...
Starting in the damned Sea and Aerth born,
that is a rp I can start.

If enough people vote for... starting in the country of Rahfa or Restag and a isekai start,
That's a rp I can start.

Last edited:
If you voted tag me and post here with what you voted for so I know who to tag once I tally it up and make the threads

-I am now aware of a spelling error or fuck up in the poll, I cannot edit that I’m sorry. I wrote this all on a phone

Last edited:
Yes, I voted that because I got confused with two of the options listing multiple locations in each.

Example : "The country of Restag, homeland of the now scarce or elves. You start in the human kingdom of Dunwel"

Yes, I voted that because I got confused with two of the options listing multiple locations in each.

Example : "The country of Restag, homeland of the now scarce or elves. You start in the human kingdom of Dunwel"
I apologise for anything that seems confusing but I labelled everything in a way as to not spoil the plots of any potential rp.

To clarify this particular thing the elves of aerth are rare, not many exist any more. Their homeland has been taken over

Alright, I might consider joining depending on further information.
I don't mean to sound like a douche but I'm not after your consideration friend, either I have written enough to gain your curiosity or I have not written/explained enough.

If you would like to know/you require more info before deciding or voting
Please pm me instead of leaving maybes on the check

Isekai restag NeonFlow NeonFlow feeling along in the isekai route but at the same time I want to see it done well for once.

Not sure if your implying my isekai rp's aren't done well aha
I can admit I could have posted better checks/rp's though.

Thanks for voting
No no I mean usually in media their just some fan servicey thing or don't explore what a true fish out of water is like. People adapt to quickly in some places.

That ain't a shot at yea.

I just wana see some people bitch and whine and miss the internet

No no I mean usually in media their just some fan servicey thing or don't explore what a true fish out of water is like. People adapt to quickly in some places.

That ain't a shot at yea.

I just wana see some people bitch and whine and miss the internet
My term of isekai is your character lived on the earth that we all know and love/hate. They died and respawn in a new world that for simple explantion seems video gamey in regards to the real life they came from.

They need to learn about this new world, figure out their new strengths and flaws, hopefully adapt,

but they are able to exploit some stuff with earth knowledge.
For example basic high school science explaining why fire needs oxygen.

Not many fantasy medieval folk know this... your isekai character has potential to be a god.

Last edited:
My term of isekai is your character lived on the earth that we all know and love/hate. They died and respawn in a new world that for simple explantion seems video gamey in regards to the real life they came from.
They need to learn about this new world, figure out their new strengths and flaws, hopefully adapt but they are able to exploit some stuff with earth knowledge.
For example basic high school science explaining why fire needs oxygen.

Not many fantasy medieval folk know this... your isekai character has potential to be a god.
Well yea, that goes without saying, so.e things we take for granted may not be as common there.

Down to even litteracy or ability to communicate without language(pictures, gestures) is not fully uncommon.

Ie: reaction images have become hieroglyphic.

Nonetheless my vote is kinda meh due to born in realm being ahead, but hey.

Well yea, that goes without saying, so.e things we take for granted may not be as common there.

Down to even litteracy or ability to communicate without language(pictures, gestures) is not fully uncommon.

Ie: reaction images have become hieroglyphic.

Nonetheless my vote is kinda meh due to born in realm being ahead, but hey.
I’m well up for making a isekai rp and a fantasy to
(they are the same really but have different rules)

This check is more to tally up the majority of votes but if five votes
(not including mine)
Happen on any location or plot/setting/start/whatever you wanna class isekai or not as

I’ll make the rp

I said five votes the other day but scratch that, if four people vote for the same rp I shall make it.

Four characters is the best to manage... five in a stretch

Pretty nasty to put a character in a stretcher, rough dude

Eight people voted, so I would assume this has enough people to start except only four people have posted.. I doubt the four who have posted each voted for the same thing

Either way I’m not a fan of the new changes as it means a fuckaround to find anything now that all genres of group checks have been merged. I use the “Your content” to find my shit, heads up to anyone who didn’t know. Either way join my shit

Eh? I barely can find anything myself.

The interest check forum became a cluster cluck of random shit

Where find your shit bruva?

My shit used to be all under fantasy. Now the two main things I want to make happen is in my signature, but I have a number of checks with dwindling interest and a decent plot.

I’m biased but I am honest

Ah, mobile don't show signatures... uhh... lets see

I feel some of you are taking the piss aha

Either way four people have voted for Starting, Aerth-born.
Location, at the damned seas.

I only know of the two intelligent people
electric gRAYce electric gRAYce thank you for voting and letting me know.
Zeroth Zeroth same as above

Kabochamp Kabochamp Orikanyo Orikanyo sorry it wasn't a isekai. If you want to join the rp I'm making or wait for more to notify me here that they want a isekai,
Stick around! Or not. Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back