• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Heroes must Unite! (DCU)

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
I am lookig for a fellow DCU roleplayer(s). 1-3 Preferably. Now, I know this may sound strange to some people, but I do have a plot. It requires doubling up. Playing both good and bad people. Canon and Oc. It was also be dark and light at times because it is the DCU.

I would like a bit of romance, but not have it take over the roleplay. At some points the scenes will follow the bad guys. The heroes arent always going to be triumphant over the villains. Cause where is the fun if there is no challenge, no consequences no actual story telling?

I am a MxF kind of roleplayer but I am not beyond makig some of my characters gay or even playing as a female.

If you are interested in having a detailed and long term Roleplay, dont be shy. Lets get this ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back