• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Heist Crew

IndigoBlood

Pursuer of Nightmares
In the city of Riverhaven, corruption runs deep, the streets ruled by money and fame. You want to get known, you have to have cash. And there sure is a lot of it to go around.

You just have to know how to get it.

Five people come together and form a crew ready to take on the biggest and boldest heists the world has ever seen. From banks to galleries to mansions to an entire hidden city, they will break into wherever they can, doing whatever it takes to make the most money. Soon they get bigger than just one city, and they start to travel, taking on place after place. But the higher you get, the harder you fall, and ambition can be a deadly knife. As the heists get bigger and so does the amount of money, everything is to play for.

The way I want this to work is like this: I will start by detailing a location, providing a map, details on security, stuff like that, in a second IC tab. Then, each member of the crew will come up with a method of breaking in, reaching the target and escaping. We will have a vote and whichever method is the most popular is the one we will use. Also, the person whose method gets chosen gets to detail the next heist. This will be a detailed RP, and I will probably ask for a writing sample before you can join, as I am looking for a very advanced roleplay.

That's four people already! We still need one more person, but I'll start work on the thread now, as I want to setup a basic introduction to the heist setups and the voting system.

Cool. I'd rather not have to write a too complex history, though. Maybe just explaining how they were lead into certain traits or abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back