• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Heathers Ello

xXMisfitzXx

The Ultimate dumbass
Ello there! I hope your eye was caught by the title, and that you've seen The Heathers movie or musical, either is alright. If you haven't but is interested, feel free to pm me and I'll give you links to watch either on youtube.

We can talk about the plot in pm. Here's my character that I'll be using!))

Name: Dennis Elbrac
Nick Name: Denny or lil'D
S/O: Bi
Height: 5'4
Weight:153 lbs
Body type: thin
Eye color: Green
Original hair color: Black
Personality: Sarcastic, outspoken, verbal with thoughts, a follower, can't follow directions most of the time, honest and loyal
Likes: Offensive comedy, horror movies, felines, ferrets, musicals, dark lipsticks, and toddlers
Dislikes: Cliche mean girls, tofu, green tea, over sleeping, snow, Geometry, and being in large crowds.
Bad habits: Smoking, pulling out hair, and biting nails
Good habits: Having an organized schedule and room
Talents: Voice mimicking ((only specific ranges, she can't do male empressions well)) and gymnastics
Sign: Leo
guilty pleasures: Romance comedies, chick-flicks, and romeo and Juliet

Ethnicity: German/American
Economical status: Middle Class
Relationship Status: Single
Family Status: Both Parents alive
Educational Status: Senior in high school
Work status: Movie rental place called The 'Flick-a-coin'
Living status: A large 2 story house

Yes hello!! I hope this isn't late ! Goodness, I'd definitely be interested if you are available! If it's anything Heathers, please feel free to spam me haha I absolutely love both the movie and musical!

Aaah! It really does, honestly!! I guess you can say I recently got into the fandom rip me, but I love it regardless! And I really like your character bio, haha
It's neat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back