• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Heartbreak Wars.

Would you like to fight with your favroite anime character?

• Yes, yes, yes! When does this thing start!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, no thank you.

• I'll let them do all the fighting.

• I would probably be fighting them

• I would want to do something else with them besides fighting, *wink wink*

• This sounds a little too confusing...

• Total voters

KisaAmora

Hello everyone! Here is my idea. Its a fandom due to the fact that it will be bringing alot of elements from different stories into it, but here it is.

• All round the world, suddenly after January 14, 2014 people have been falling out left and right. They lose color first, then feeling, then slowly begin to rot as their organs shut down. What links them all is the fact that they all recently had fell into a temporary depression over an event, or as people called it. "Their hearts broke."

September 25, 2014

Over 200,000 people have been hospitalized due to the illness. There is no known cure, but people can have the illness slow down. Oddly it cannot spread from person to person, so no doctor knows how one catches it. All they know is that there are more rotting living bodies in hospitals all over the world then people know what to do with them. People are giving up, they say its the end of the world.

December 17, 2014

There is a fact that has been discovered, along with an odd demand. Doctors have found out that the dead bodies, carry something within them. It looks like...eggs of some kind. These eggs respond to certain people more than others. There is no idea why, but the patients think its because of these people's "love" for books, movies, animation, ect. They claim that these people must "like" a character. We think that is an unsound theory but the patients believe it. However, there is a fact that the ones that the eggs respond to last much longer than the ones that don't. There is also a person that claims that he will take care of the "heartbroken" as people are calling them. We do not know this person face or name, but this person has assured us that they will find a cure to for all the "heartbroken"

Jan 1, 2015

All heartbroken are carried out of the hospitals around the world to a secured island that has been renamed "volonté de vivre" or "will to live." We hope that they will be cured and returned to their family soon.

Jan 15, 2015

All communications with "volonté de vivre" have been cut off. What have we done?"

Jan 8, 2015 Notes from: Dr. Davidson Smith

There is a theory that all that we create isn't our creation. Its a world that we know about. From a past life? Maybe. From a life yet lived? Also possible. There is one thing that is certain. People cling to these worlds because something within them responded, it responded more from the stories of these crafted worlds then the one they lived in. And this is where the Heartbroken fit in.

I believe that the Heartbroken are people who might have had strong ties to other worlds, and something happened. What, we don't know. But since the ties were broken, they are breaking down. The only way to keep them alive is to do two simple things. Allow them to hatch their "partners." And give them a goal to live for until their time limit passes. None have been able to do the second. Yet. But we have an idea to make it so, and maybe gets some answers too. For now, this place will be their home, their graves, and their playground...

Here it is guys! What do you think? Would you play it? There will be a lot of characters from shows, manga, books, ect. Thus this being "fandom". And I would have to place rules on who and what, but it will be a casual rp. And I would expect you to tune in at least every three or four days. So, who wants to go first?

None at the moment. I trust the plot, you, and where this is going. c: I'll just wait for more interested people I suppose~

I'll post the start up soon. That's where you would post it. Right now is where all those interested get to ask questions until the sign-up and rp are ready to be seen.

They are characters from your favorite fandom. Teaming up with other Rpers groups are allowed but when you start off you have a character from a fandom as your partner. Like Draco Malfoy (i.e. Harry Potter) or Ciel (Black Butler) or it could even be someone from a show like Dr. House. Its characters that you like are your partners. Think in terms of DA's Artist at the Ready OCT.

KisaAmora said:
They are characters from your favorite fandom. Teaming up with other Rpers groups are allowed but when you start off you have a character from a fandom as your partner. Like Draco Malfoy (i.e. Harry Potter) or Ciel (Black Butler) or it could even be someone from a show like Dr. House. Its characters that you like are your partners. Think in terms of DA's Artist at the Ready OCT.
That sounds really, really cool. Like, I'm mentally rounding up characters from Marvel already. :D

I mean as long as you can tell me where they are from (so if I don't know them I can look them up) that is alright. Again there will be some rules to this, but this is a super multi-crossing fandom thing in terms of partners. So yeah, this will be interesting. I'll have the rp up soon.

Okay I have a few questions.

1. What posting length would you like?

2.How often would you like people to post?

Posting is 1-1.5 paragraph min.

I think I said that I would like you to post at least 1 every three days. And that is the least I would like yo to post. Otherwise I would like everyone to jump in as long as RL allows them to. Its a casual fandom, mostly due to the fact I can see people reading a lot of other materials to figure out other people's partners and attacks.

Well people as I said before, Sign-up is open and now three worlds are open! Lets see you will you'll be partner to. Come and fight in the Heartbreak Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back