• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the haven — the trainees

OOC
Here
Other
Here

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Birth Name -
Alias -
Nicknames - (for the alias name)
Birthday -
Age - 16-18
Sexuality -
Number - 200 to 300, take your pick
Face Claim -

Height -
Hair -
Eyes -
Build -
Scars -
Distinguishable Features -
Mods -

Strengths -
Weaknesses -
Fears -
Skills -
Fighting Style -

Habits -
Hobbies -

Vices - 4+ with explanation
Virtues - 4+ with explanation

Background - (include some info about their birth parents and then the rest is the fake backstory they were given by the people at the haven)
Other -

we were made to kill
If you fight hard,
know who you are,
and are proud of who you are,
you've got a good chance of winning.
if you don't fight for what you want,
don't cry for what you lose.
ALPHA
skeleton —
Birth Name -
Alias -
Nicknames - (for the alias name)
Birthday -
Age - 16-18
Sexuality -
Number - 200 to 300, take your pick
Face Claim -

Height -
Hair -
Eyes -
Build -
Scars -
Distinguishable Features -
Mods -

Strengths -
Weaknesses -
Fears -
Skills -
Fighting Style -

Habits -
Hobbies -

Vices - 4+ with explanation
Virtues - 4+ with explanation

Background - (include some info about their birth parents and then the rest is the fake backstory they were given by the people at the haven)
Other -

author's note —
Remeber, this plot is heavily inspired by the show HANNA but I wanted to change it a bit so it might be a little more interesting to roleplay. We will be playing the trainees in Haven, but the alpha group. This means these girls are the best of the best and will be out on missions and in the field even before graduation. They are from all over and have been given fake identities to live under. They are taught that the world is a really bad place and not trust anyone outside the program so naturally, a lot of them will blindly follow. However, I will be allowing some students to question whether it's all real and if what they are doing is wrong or not. Try to be as creative as possible with your characters and I look forward to reading them!

rules —
• 17+ Roleplayers only because we will be dealing with heavier topics (within RPN's rules), and I don't feel comfortable with young kids being part of that
• Realistic face-claims are required (also I love having a diverse cast so go wild with fcs!)
• Currently am allowing everyone to make two characters if they want
• If you want to play a character that isn't a student, you can play a staff member, but understand they will not be involved all the time
• Angst is always encouraged but do try and be realistic with it
• The more creative you are with your characters, the higher the chance of getting accepted
• Remember that the girls were taken when they were babies so they will have no memories of their birth parents/families
• No OP characters or they won't be accepted
coded by ukiiyo

placeholder 1 - trainee 303
4d7c84967f6e8f56481c884f6e6b8cc5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back