• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€” ooc

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.
the hanging tree
announcement.
ยฉ REVERIEE

THE OUT OF CHARACTER THREAD FOR THE HANGING TREE. feel free to chat and ask questions here!

PINNED INFORMATION

lore | cs | ooc

APPLICATIONS CLOSE JUNE 16TH

Last edited:
I'm sitting at my computer and thinking of having my tribute be disowned because of his actions during his games, only to volunteer after his father, who is crippled from working, is chosen.

I'm sitting at my computer and thinking of having my tribute be disowned because of his actions during his games, only to volunteer after his father, who is crippled from working, is chosen.
Iโ€™d consider what your tribute would have done to be disowned but otherwise weโ€™re interested to see where you go with them!

oml Iโ€™m so excited by all the placeholders
C4614650-B86D-4D70-9F98-0BC0311FD539.png

this is completely brilliant and fascinating and yet a little terrifying! Not sure which role I'll apply for as both the Hamlet and the Jester have a lot of fun potential but regardless of if I get in or not I do just want to say the level of detail here is amazing and so fascinating to read through

this is completely brilliant and fascinating and yet a little terrifying! Not sure which role I'll apply for as both the Hamlet and the Jester have a lot of fun potential but regardless of if I get in or not I do just want to say the level of detail here is amazing and so fascinating to read through
ah thank you! this is so sweet. Iโ€™d suggest if you write an app to write for whichever youโ€™re most passionate abt :3

I donโ€™t know if this would be of any help to anyone, but here is a wiki page of name ideas for each district! You obviously do not have to follow the conventions this page gives for each district or anything of the sort. BUT if youโ€™re stuck on names it could be helpful!

Iโ€™d consider what your tribute would have done to be disowned but otherwise weโ€™re interested to see where you go with them!
That doesn't make sense, does it? I'm leaning more toward him abnegating himself from his family out of shame.

The wiki page was a godsend for names, all of the names I included were from there except for one LOL

lmao hell yeah! im glad it was helpful :3

um. this is so sexy of you !!

Iโ€™m thinking of applying for the berserker mainly but I do have my eye on the reaper. I have an olddd character I would love to refurbish that would fit the berserker role but will need to THINK.

um. this is so sexy of you !!

Iโ€™m thinking of applying for the berserker mainly but I do have my eye on the reaper. I have an olddd character I would love to refurbish that would fit the berserker role but will need to THINK.
weโ€™re excited to see which route you go with :3

if y'all see me changing roles 5 million times before the deadline no you dont

i cant decide ok i need help

if y'all see me changing roles 5 million times before the deadline no you dont

i cant decide ok i need help
Fjfdjdjdj my dms are open if you need to spitball/talk stuff out in order to decide!

iโ€™m debating how i want to make the hermit,,, two different ways both heart wrenching hehe

theyโ€™ll never be satisfied >: )

me currently googling โ€œstrong womenโ€ as I canโ€™t think of anyone off the bat ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3015E78D-0D42-4232-8469-3CE9E61507FB.jpeg
im loving all of the placeholders/WIPS up so far oml,,, theyโ€™re all so scrumdiddlyumshus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back