• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
No problems with the quality, but it would be better for Willow to happen across the vine quest currently in progress at Sigmar. The enemies Akel and Vas'on are facing would be too harsh for a copper ranked adventurer, and the vine quest is designed for a larger group anyway. Otherwise she could have a look at the quest board in the main hall thread (the link to it is located under 'other' in the top section).
Sorry to ask that after your first post--I'm aware it's hard jumping in the middle of things so please don't stress too much. I'm always happy to answer questions if you have any

@Dethrix
All good! Just didn't want to throw Kogs under the bus if he wasn't ready to write for yet.
Fair enough, I can have her get her food and then leave to come across the other group. Though I’m not sure about something. Is Willow at this point already part of the guild or would she have to join? You can probably tell by now I’m not very experienced with guild rps sorry :(

Fair enough, I can have her get her food and then leave to come across the other group. Though I’m not sure about something. Is Willow at this point already part of the guild or would she have to join? You can probably tell by now I’m not very experienced with guild rps sorry
That's all good! I generally leave the decision as to whether the character is an established guild member (or has yet to join) up to the player, but in Willow's case I think it would fit her situation if she's not yet a part of the guild. If she offers to help out at the village she could be introduced to the adventurers that way, and she'd be able to accompany them back to the hall afterwards to join :')

That's all good! I generally leave the decision as to whether the character is an established guild member (or has yet to join) up to the player, but in Willow's case I think it would fit her situation if she's not yet a part of the guild. If she offers to help out at the village she could be introduced to the adventurers that way, and she'd be able to accompany them back to the hall afterwards to join :')
Sounds good, I'll get that written out then. I've got nothing to do today haha

I'm not going to be able to reply for a couple of days. Having internet issues and they can't get someone out to look at it until Wednesday.

Just imagined a scene where Eiru kicks open Merkon's door with a large sack slew across her shoulder. She locks eyes with the man smug grins and yells out 'Merkon I have come to bargain'. The items in her sack clearly cursed from the intense aura.

Sylph Sylph Do you want me to post for Merkon or do you want me to wait for the Azalea post?

Also, I finally have internet again! Yay!

Uasal Uasal Merkon would buy cursed items. They are very useful for various magic users who wish to practice their curse removing skills.

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Key of Stars Key of Stars For you two, tell me what items you'd like for Merkon to have and what Guild Rank the items would be. I'll then come up with a price for them. Naturally all final say goes to Chinchia :P

Ooh, I should make a list in the Lore page of things Merkon sells along with their prices.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Kathlyn wants to buy some herbs which I don't think would have a specific rank and she has her eye on a hat but she only wants to buy it if it's not magical at all so it wouldnt have a rank either in that case, whether or not it is actually magical though, I'll leave that up to you.

On another note, Ill have a post up for Leo tomorrow.

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual First two things would not be impossible but they would be exorbitantly expensive. Sentient weapons are more likely but still expensive cause I don't see them being less than Gold Rank in strength.

Key of Stars Key of Stars Depending on what the herbs are used for, they could have a rank. Rare herbs would have higher ranks while more common herbs, like grass :P, would be copper. What is Angel Strand used for? If it is considered moderately expensive but still affordable, I'd probably place that in either high copper, or low iron.

Everyone should keep in mind that buying from Merkon uses your characters actual Coin that they've gotten through quests.

Everything has a rank in some sense, at least when I'm pricing them. If you've got things to sell, Merkon is happy to rate and buy them as well.

Actually Sylph Sylph what kind of pay to guild members get. Everyone else who's completed quests should be able to look back and see how much coin they've made since the beginning. Also, I might need you to message me about the amount of Coin Merkon has to spend on buying things.

Uasal Uasal Key of Stars Key of Stars
Looking back I feel like Ymir and Leo should've been Eiru's assistants lol. I'll try for a reply after work tonight.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
The 'completed' tab on the quest board lists the finished missions with the coin reward / AP each character has recieved (as well as the levy amount the guild added to its inventory). I'm still considering what a background system for merchants or crafters might look like, but I don't want to confuse everyone so I'll DM you and Blyke later.

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
Sentient/living weapons do exist however it should be noted they are outlawed in many kingdoms (including Lantana) due to the processes it requires to make them. Themisto is welcome to seek them out, but there may be unforeseen consequences :')
As for U-235, I don't mind if the precursors have a material system inspired by the periodic table, but U-235 and many other elements would not be present on it (and a great many more would exist that don't in the current system). There might be an alternate equivalent that emits somthing like 'corrupted' magic instead of radiation though.

how much is a steel armor, or a 1kg of steel or a steel ingot. Or other metals for that matter, like iron, gold, titanium, copper, silver, lead, mercury, aluminium?
I don't have a price range for any of those. Unless one's character is a blacksmith or crafter of some sort, it wouldn't come into play. I may do such a character in future for utility purposes. What would Themisto's purpose be for using them?

Tyron aint that bad, I feel he's misunderstood! I like Tyron
Lol nah, hate on Tyron. That's what he's there for xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back