• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Guild

StatusUndead

The Cutest Undead
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! It is lovely to meet you all, and I appreciate you stopping by! <3

Firstly, this is not a fully fleshed out idea. I want to poke around and see if my idea will generate any interest before making a commitment and making a thread with detailed information.

So, I would like to run a group RP. It would be based in the modern world, sorta. We are just regular humans, nothing fancy. The thing is, we're all gamers. We all play the same MMO, and are all members of the same guild. The story will mostly take place from the perspective of our characters. This is because we play on a Role Playing server within the game, and we are all very serious about our role playing.

I have rough ideas for how the class system, magic system, and all that works. I figure there's several ways we can go about our guild. Either we are all low level, perhaps starting around the same time, maybe even real life friends, or something. That way we level up together and figure things out.

Way no. 2 is that we are all already maxed level. Our guild is generally considered the strongest on the server, and we deal with PvP and guild events, as well as server politics.

If this gets enough interest, I'll create and link a different thread so that we can begin some world building and discuss the various systems/mechanics of the game, as well as the starting setting and general plot of our story. We can also set rules and expectations, and maybe I can even find a co-GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back