• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That's my last post until wednesday. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'll likely be incapacitated on Tuesday as a result

Key of Stars Key of Stars Uasal Uasal
The pacing is kinda janky but I'm headed to bed for the night. Eiru can return to the guild after she's dealt with the arcane house (all good if you summarise the encounter), but Leo and Ymir might be a bit longer :'P
Happy belated birthday!

Sorry but could you? I'm so sorry for being inactive, I'll be more available tomorrow onward I promise. Juggling a full time job and moving has been hard :(
Sure thing, and no need to apologize. I can certainly understand that things would be really busy between those two things.

Hey all,
Just a note to let you guys know Rex has dropped the RP. Their posts have been removed by either themselves or someone else, so responding to them won't be possible IC.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
That sounds exhausting ( ╥ω╥ ) No worries if responses take a while. Wouldn't want you to burn yourself out juggling too much at once.

UmbrisLite UmbrisLite
Aish looks great! Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise you're welcome to post in the main hall (or there is a plant extermination quest currently ongoing that he could join on the quest thread). The guild hall is under 'other' in the links tab, while questing thread is under 'main'.

UmbrisLite UmbrisLite
Aish looks great! Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise you're welcome to post in the main hall (or there is a plant extermination quest currently ongoing that he could join on the quest thread). The guild hall is under 'other' in the links tab, while questing thread is under 'main'.
oh, that'll be great for him actually. a perfect way to get started. thank you!

Apologies to anyone waiting on replies, I have an assignment due Tuesday so I've been working on that as of late. Might be less active until it's been submitted.

Hey guys again I'm so sorry for being idle. Would it be ok if I had a quick summary of where things are now? Just to make it a bit easier to get Willow back in there

Hey guys again I'm so sorry for being idle. Would it be ok if I had a quick summary of where things are now? Just to make it a bit easier to get Willow back in there
It’s alright, things happen. As for a short synopsis of where things are as of the moment.

Milby and The Wizard are fighting off some vines that started thrashing about in the windmill. I also think Starwalker123 Starwalker123 ’s character is nearby there.

Artyx and Trine have been clearing out plants in the fields while also restoring the crops

Ruvo and Willow are by the villager’s houses that have been overtaken by the plants/vines and are currently in the process of removing them.

If you have any other questions or need clarifications on something don’t be afraid to ask, I’m sure someone can answer them here.

MY ASSIGNMENT IS DOOOOOONE My joy is immeasurable. Should have some replies out later tonight.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Glad your quest is going well – better than the pair of idiots having a row with their holding cell guard 🤣

I'll hold off on posting for the Sigmar quest for now so a few more people can have a chance to reply.

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Looks like they'll be doing some pirate hunting if Leo wants his name back :')

So I need to self isolate for 10 days. That should be a good amount of time to finally start getting involved
Oof, that's rough. Hope you're feeling ok!

Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim RatKing RatKing Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Quest objectives are now complete! (I had a lot of fun with that map). You can choose to investigate the tower, but it's not essential to the mission. The coins will be received once they return to the guild, and stats can be updated whenever :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back