• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Greed Hidden in Power- An Avatar the Last Airbender type roleplay

Peach Tea

☼☼
009c589b4506ef286f62bd1be676757e.jpg

There's something about power that makes it both a gift and a burden, it just relies all on the person. The wise always spoke of a queen who ruled long before the different powers of bending uniquely separated each nation, who was known for her boundless kindness and nurturing to those even outside of her kingdom. Her goodwill had even crossed over when she married a king from a far away kingdom and was forced to move from her homeland to her new husband's land, since she always spoke of how a kingdom consisted not of it's royalty or nobles but rather of it's subjects from all levels of class. But many years passed and soon her beloved husband grew deathly sick and passed away, leaving the queen to rule a massive kingdom alone without a single soul by her side and from that moment on, it was as though a darkness had been planted inside her and was invading quickly like a weed overtaking a beautiful flower garden. The Queen had become power hungry, she began sending her armies to overtake other nations from all over, even those she had made treaties with, trying to keep all power to herself. But as she continued to commit these unspeakable crimes, nobles amidst her own inner circle grew tired of the queen's constant exploitation of them and her own subjects. The nobles together formed a plan for peace in the blood stained nation and would cause the queen's power to diminish until she was left with nothing. But The Queen caught on and notice that her Kingdom had begun to crumble and leak away from her, so rather then see her power fade away the queen made a deal with an evil spirit that if she allowed herself to die then, she could be reborn with a sacrifice from a half-spirit soul and would be granted back unimaginable power to once again rule everything under her own nation. Accepting the offer, the Greedy queen died and the nations fell back into peace... waiting for the queen to return.

Hundreds of years pass by and the Queen stays locked in her spirit dungeon, forgotten and powerless... or though the wise thought. The newest avatar has been named from the Earth Kingdom and the people feel safe seeing as there is peace. However whispers of a secret group working towards rebirthing the evil queen and have slowly slipped in through the cracks of each nations in search of the half-spirit soul. Now, it's up to the avatar to learn all the elements and defeat the secret group before the Queen can be reborn.

Ok y'all I'm so sorry but I'm horrible at interest checks haha buuuut I'm working on it but here's more of an explanation to y'know make things make a bit more sense if ya didn't catch my vibe from my fancy or something post haha yuhhhhh vibes. So I'm looking more for a roleplay that's based in a universe that includes the avatar cycle and that stuff, however I'm planning on making it original so there aren't necessarily links to any of the characters from the show or comics.. it's basically like a wannabe avatar show but you are changing stuff so it's not a complete copy haha so yeahhh. Anyways right now this is more of an interest check, however if I get TONS of interest in it I will definitely have to make it! Also!!! I was personally not interested in roleplaying as the avatar so if you have any interest in it, let me know! I mean I personally was imagining the avatar to be a male who perhaps isn't too thrilled about his new force of responsibility but if you have ideas too I'd be willing to hear them and change my mind!!! But anyways! If you have any questions let me know, I really hope this roleplay works out!

Important Links!
Main Thread: -to be made!-
OOC: OOC!
Character Sheet: Character Sheet!

Last edited:
Am here and ready to not bend anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back