• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Greater Beginning Of The End. (A Original Role-play)

Axel: you look like you could use some rest I'll make a campsite and keep watch while you rest if you like?

Axel: no problem *he proceeds to watch

Thru the night* eventually when the time comes he goes over to wake up Aurora.

???: *A flame warrior appeared within the world as he was known as the first flame guarding all worlds that came align but, he looked at Axel and the Zodiac killer as he was literally covered in flames as he used about five embers making himself a little more powerful than others may seem as he began to drag his blade as the sky turned into red ashes as it was raining fire* "I.........am the one.....and only Lord of Sin.........and I desire a battle with Ku...r.....ai.........and if anyone.....decided to not give me to him....they will face the wrath of the Lord.......of flames..........Also known as the First flame."

Aurora: fi– ?! *teleports to higher branch, twisting up the tree trying to avoid the falling embers* 'shit' pft as if u'd ever get your hands on him... Besides what would a wittle puff of smoke and a spark like yourself do? *snickers*

Lord of Sin: *His hand was enveloped with flames and began to thrust the flame towards her but, instead of hitting her he managed to make a crack of fire within the ground of where she was and created a volcanic eruption within that land*

Aurora: *teleports onto the ground, though keeping a distance between the fire* that is true... *thinks* 'ugh why fire... Out of all elements...'

Lord of Sin: "Kurai is within the area.......find him or this area will be engulfed in a sea of flames!" *His voice sounded angry then before but, it didn't stop him from destroying almost the entire area and turning it into a ocean of lava*

Lord of sin: *The ground began to erupt violently as spews of lava began to go through the area burning everything* "No..........he will fight me fair and square and if no one wants to find him...then I'll just destroy every single piece of this land so he comes out of hiding!"

Aurora: hmph, *teleports onto the ground, walking towards the woods* maybe I'll go find him now... *looks down and grins* or... *spins around and charges at this new found "foe"* maybe I won't! *tackles him, though quickly getting up and retreating a few steps back* Fucking Hell!...*grasps at hand, trying to stop the burning sensation flowing up through her arm*

Aurora: ugr... *is tempted just to strangle his ass yet remembers the pain from the burn*... *takes another step back but trips over a rock, starring up at him before getting back to feet and teleporting into the forest*...

Lord of Sin: "Run and don't ever come back....to the Ocean of Oasis......also known as the Nameless King's ruins."

Axel: everything has to be done the hard way doesn't it *he smiles* you might be strong but think your just full of hot air how about I cool you down *as one of his daggers begins to create a freezing aura around him cold enough to freeze the lava instantly while the other dagger begins to blow this cold in different directions with wind power!*

Aurora: *hears talking back in the other direction before feeling a slight breeze* hm?... *teleports onto a branch, looking out and watching the two* I guess I could just set this one out... *smirks, tilting head, starring them down*

Lord of sin: *His body began to erupt as he destroyed a big chunk of land taking Axel with him as his blade began to burn as it was part of the First flame as he began to focus on axel and only on axel* "Come on.....I'm pretty sure you do not what it's like to feel the flames of the First kin.....I am part of the world also known as the Fire Shrine. Thou shall not pass while thou am alive!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back