• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☀️ The Great Summer Escape ☀️

KaoriMei

ʙʟᴀʜ, ᴍᴇʜ, ᴡʜʏ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴡᴛғ.

newcreate.php
newcreate.php

6qgyyr.png

Hey, guys! It's Kaori here.

To whoever doesn't know what this section is used for, it's simply used for you guys to talk to each other out of character!

Get to know each other, plan what happens in the roleplay and pretty much anything really except roleplaying (of course).

I'd love it if we all got to know each other and spoke in the OOC as that builds up friendship, not only here, but in the roleplay too!

However, I'm not forcing you to but it would be nice.

Okay, back to the point.

If you guys have any questions you would like to ask, go ahead and ask here or shoot me a PM!

I'll be keeping the roleplay updated, so I'll make a list of the characters, character crushes and relationships, etc.

This will be in the overview section.

I hope you guys have a great time roleplaying!

There's nothing really else to say..

Okay, thanks guys. Goodbye, heh.

OK, OK. It's gonna be a slow reply though. I'm busy and I'm on my phone but I'll get to it. @Stoked911

If you don't mind, I edited your character sheet and sorted out the extra spacing at the bottom since it was bugging me. :P

@Stoked911

Alright, haha.

You're not the only one, so don't worry. @Flossy Chan

@KaoriMei I swear I will kill you! I might kill myself before. Just excuse me. Do you know how many times I copy-paste the code to re-edit? And how it doesn't work on my phone? (x_x) This is me in a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back