• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Great Separation

SnowAshe

Commander of the Keepers
My name is Snow Ashe. My world is not normal. Well, in some ways. Everyone knows that the world was supposed to end on December 21st, 2012. In some ways it did. Earth split into two different realities. Most humans are from the original, what we in my world call Earth Veteris, or Old Earth in Latin. Our history and beliefs are very similar except for some exceptions. We have magic. It’s like in the old world how people used to write stories about Urban Fantasy. Fantasy stories that took place in the real world but in localized areas. Picture that, but as a whole world. Faeries, elves, dragons, dwarves, and leprechauns mixed in with places like Washington D.C, London, Rio, and Sydney. Our ordinary lives are ordinary no more as magic influences our world in ways both seen and unseen. Quests, adventures, and Crusades are still around as our military and civilian populations both hunt down different monsters and defeat foes. Dragon Riders and Sorcerers roam the lands, some good, others not so good. Creatures such as the Rougarou roam the areas surrounding New Orleans while the Wendigo haunts the forests of Canada. Yet still you see signs of normal life. Libraries, Cafes, Skyscrapers, and other such buildings are still there. Our nations are still the same but different. The United States of America for example has positions held in the government by other races such as elves and dwarves alongside the human race. Schools of magic popped up in almost every major nation. Space travel is common as people decide to use magic as a way to build ships like the USS Enterprise from Star Trek or the Tardis from Doctor Who. Old Empires and ancient kingdoms such as Atlantis and Camelot magically reappeared. It’s the same world, but different. Overnight people had power over their own destinies. Some of us think of it as better. Life is more interesting. We are no longer tied to the same rules of society as the people in the old Earth are. Partially because those rules apply to a strictly human society. We are not. This is one of many, many stories that took place after the Great Separation of 2012.

All are welcome to join in.

The rp will start in the United States of America in 2024, 12 years after the Great Separation.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Nationality:
Relationships:
Accent:
History:
Other:

My form:
Name: Snow Ashe
Race: Human
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, stands about 5'6 or 5'7, long blond-brown hair, dark blue eyes, usually wears an old camo jacket with a black or blue denim shirt underneath, blue jeans, old brown cowboy boots, and a brown cowboy hat. Carries an old revolver as well in a classic-looking gunbelt.
Personality: Loyal, brave, natural-born leader, trustworthy, can be a bit of a wallflower at times though
Nationality: American
Accent: Mixture of Northern and Southern
Relationships: Open
History: Snow Ashe was born in the Southern US and grew up in a good household. When the Great Separation happened his life didn't change much. He finished high school and then went to college for an archeology degree as well as a degree in creative writing. In his free time, he wrote stories that would sometimes pertain to the new world and others to the old.
Other:

I can join...

I still like the idea...

Hey! I live in new Orleans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back