• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Great Search for a Partner Begins!

Hello! I've been looking for a new one on one rp to join recently and I haven't had much luck in finding one I'm interested in. So, I though why not post this and see if I can find somebody willing to rp with me? I have a few plots and ideas but I'll post a list of things I'm interested in doing underneath some requirements I'm looking in for a partner. ^^

• First off, I'm looking for a detailed 1x1. In the very least I'll post around two or three paragraphs but I'm capable of doing up to ten. I'd prefer if my partner is able to reach at least five paragraphs for a response.
  • I would also like if my partner was also able to post a response at least once a week. At the bare minimum I'd be able to do the same though usually I'm able to do more depending on my schedule. I am, after all a 16 year old girl in high school. I have school, a job, and other activates. I can't always type up a several paragraph response whenever and I don't expect you to either. And sometimes it's not even that youre just busy. Sometimes it's a lack of muse and I can understand that perfectly. If you don't think you'll be able to respond for a while please just tell me. I like to know otherwise I'll probably assume you just up and left.
  • Now, I have to be honest with you guys. I love romance. It's obviously not a must in all of my rps but I do like to have a small degree of it. And if we do choose to have romance I like a slow build. Please, none of that 'love at first sight' bull. It's not very fun and always feels kinda fake to me
  • When it comes to the gender of my character I prefer to play a female. However, I usually end up playing two or several characters in an rp as side characters or whatever and I'm bound to rp a few guys as well. If we double main characters I'll probably have a female and male character both. Of course, if you choose to have a character with a different gender I'm completely fine with that.
  • When it comes to pairings I'm fine with anything. Of course I tend to stick with FxF or MxF because I tend to play a female character as my main but I'm defiantly not opposed to MxM
  • I also prefer rping through a PM rather than a thread
  • Also, if we choose to do a fandom based rp I like to stay clear of cannon characters as I prefer to rp with Ocs
  • In case you were curious, gore, cursing, whatever 'heavy' subject is usually fine with me if you're into darker rps
  • Wow, I'm sorry I rambled with all these rules which aren't all exactly rules.

Now, here's a list of things I would be interested in rping! I have stars by each one 1 star being sort of interested in it and 3 stars being very interested in rping it. Some are fandoms and some are just general ideas.

• Supernatural (show) ***
  • Supernatural (genre) **
  • The 5th Wave (book) ***
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (book) ***
  • Fantasy (genre) *
  • The 100 (show) **
  • Wolf by Wolf (book) ***
  • Until Dawn (videogame)**
  • Jurassic Park/world (movie) *
  • Literally anything angel/demon (I do have an idea for this) ***
  • Fantasy based in 1920-1940s (genre) **

This is all I can think of right now but I'm probably missing something so feel free to suggest a fandom or genre. I'm also interested in hearing any of your original plots or ideas as I do have a few of my own if you're interested!

Now, if you are interested in rping with me just reply here or shoot me a PM!

Hello! My name is Cotton, and I think we would make wonderful roleplay partners! If you would like to know more about my roleplaying style and what-not, shoot me a P.M! Thank you!

~<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back