• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Great Saiyaman AU.

Bocaj

Huffing, a weak groan exhaled from the lips of the man, who was just moments ago attempting to rob a small bank. Evertything was going to plan, until someone arrived on the scene, wearing so flashy attire. A quick jab from said person, was enough to send the robber back into the street, bouncing to a degree against the hard concrete. His dark eyes glanced back towards the person approaching. It wasn’t who who assumed it was.
“W-who...are you..?” The attempted robber voiced out, picking himself up, as best as he could; both arms still shaking from the hit.

Great, now’s my chance! You have one shot, don’t mess this up Gohan!

The man in strange attire stood firmly for a moment : his hands perched against his hips, with his knuckles brushing his belt. “Hmm!” Quickly, his legs spread, shoulder-width apart, as a quick knife of a hand went to the opposite shoulder, “I am,” his words followed his motions, as his body shifted again. Raising to one foot, and turning to the side, both hands followed, keeping up his balance, “the champion of Justice,” again, he shifted. Now, on the opposite foot, his hands back, his cape moving with the flow, he ran in place, only ever one foot tapping down quicker than the eye could follow, “who tolerates no evil, “ after pacing for a few steps in place, his legs spread wide and a hand caught himself before spreading too far, just to bounce back up with both arms forming an ‘X’ before his helmet,

Now bring it home!

Both hands, rose up, just to shoot back down into a pointed shape, resting against the bright helmet. “Great Saiyaman at your service!”

In his own head, there was thousands of applause cheering on the self-claimed hero, as he kept the stance for a moment or so. The man on the ground, and the police entering the scene all almost stopped together in confusion. Eyes glancing towards the ‘hero’ sporting a Crimson cape.

“Huh?”
One officer questioned.

“Just last week, we got that Golden Fighter, kid. Now this guy?” Another questioned.

Back at it again; revamping the idea with a small little intro. Personally, I am looking to write in an AU/Alternative Reality, based in the World of Dragon Ball. The only real difference in this idea, is that, after the Cell Saga, Buu never appeared. Instead, the focus would be on Gohan and his time as a high-school student, and co-working as a hero around the cities.
I adore the Great Saiyaman persona, and wish that to be a big part in this. Videl would/should play a big part in this too; perhaps acting initially as someone trying to unmask Saiyaman, and working towards taking the mantel of Saiyawoman bit down the road.

SInce this is an AU, I’m open for OC villain types to appear; giving the heroes something to do deal with. Nothing, “I’m going to explode the whole planet” though, more than standard street thugs would be fun too.

Of course, this all open for discussion, and such. If this at all sounds interesting to you, feel free to send me a PM at any time; I’ll respond as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back