• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Great Ganbatte: Round 1 The Evolution of the Fight (A Martial Arts and Crime RP Sign Up Thread.)

Could you elaborate on that a little?

"Both/all parties involved discuss the outcome and pace actions accordingly to work towards the intended conclusion",basically?

Kind of like a pro wrestling match,more or less?
Yeah, pretty much exactly like pro wrestling lol. Like I don't need you to work out the outcome of the fight beforehand necessarily, just flex your writing skills and decide whatever outcome is best based on the story.

Yeah,makes sense.

I'm used to looking at such things cooperatively so even when characters are competing with each other I want to avoid coming across like I'm trying to flex on other participants and get one over on them.

I think he means 'fixed not fake' and that is what made me wonder about Wrestling because fixed not fake is done by "creative." Thats why I wanted Alexa Bliss but he wants fixed not fake with 100 percent Custom Characters. I am still wondering how "creative" plays in a CC forum.

I'm am sure he has some AI canon program to get around "creative" with CC's
I generally don't mind if you use like any animated or illustrated image for people to to get a general idea of your characters appearance. For example if you want to make a ninja, you can use an image of Scorpion if you want just don't make the actual character you create Scorpion. Like use the image as a reference but describe him differently, give him an utterly different backstory etc.

I've also updated the first post to include the tournament rules and regulation thread! I decided that thread could stay as is, but I'm opening up a new page for character sheets.

PiePillager PiePillager you mentioned a crocodile being a participant,but are supernatural non-humans a thing in this setting?

Like if a fighter was demon/ghost possessed or a folkloric being like a mothman or a nekomata or something.

PiePillager PiePillager you mentioned a crocodile being a participant,but are supernatural non-humans a thing in this setting?

Like if a fighter was demon/ghost possessed or a folkloric being like a mothman or a nekomata or something.
A possessed fighter, maaayyyybe? I'd have to see the concept first. But no to the folkloric beings and such.

Yeah, I'm still looking! I'll probably still be open to players for a decent stretch of time!
Sweet. A couple questions. Is there a limit of characters we can each have, and since this is inspired by fighting games clearly, will there be multiple “games”/tournaments so to speak?

Sweet. A couple questions. Is there a limit of characters we can each have, and since this is inspired by fighting games clearly, will there be multiple “games”/tournaments so to speak?
As of now, there's no limit to characters you can have and for now, the focus will just be on the current tournament.

As of now, there's no limit to characters you can have and for now, the focus will just be on the current tournament.
Gotcha. Kam told me about this and said you’re gonna make new pages for it so lemme know when those are made and I can copy my first character over

I think for now if you have multiple characters just add as many as you can to your first post as opposed to making multiple posts. Until it gets too cluttered at least lol.

Alright things will remain open for the time being but once everyone's done posting all the characters they feel like at the moment, I'll be ready to start this up before this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back