• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The great big bad world beyond the world OOC/CS

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
Main thread hyperlink HIT THE HYPERLINK CHEWBACCA

Even though I hate lists in characters, as I think it's a boring and flat look to a character sheet as opposed to complete sentences and paragraphs, I'll give you a character sheet skeleton. Kudos to you guys who just use this as a guideline to requirements in your character sheet. I require a full name, age in years, birthday, physical description and optionally an image of your character, common items they keep on themselves, ethnicity, country of origin, previous occuptation, short description of your character's personality, a short biography, and their most notable skill.

Open spots:
The Doctor's new companions (2 left), and family/friends of the doctor's companions (1 left).

Last edited:
My character's full name is Deborah Brian, she's twenty seven years old, and was born on May the tenth.
doctor_who_oc_by_sepla-d68k4l9.jpg
she's 5'4, with dirty blonde hair, big blue eyes, and a somewhat rough complexion. She has freckles on her arms and some on her fee, and commonly carries her own home made "sonic screwdriver". That she made out of polymer clay to remember the Doctor by. She also keeps a small journal of her journeys with the Doctor.shes Caucasian and was born in Arkansas, but moved to Britain (because that makes sense) seek an education.

She was previously a student before the Doctor took her with him for nearly a decade. She's generally well kept and behaved, but hates how the doctor is always restricting her from exploring and having adventure. She often forces the doctor to chase after her, seeking adventures in the mundane locations she's often travelled to with him.

Deborah grew up in Arkansas, where she was born. She had a normal life until she got into highschool, where she got her adventurous personality, often forcing her friends to come with her to investigate strange happenings in her neighborhood. After ha ergs dusted highschoolm she decided to major in architecture, hoping to become a famous house designer. Her life was somewhat mundane until she met the Doctor by accident, when he chased a slitheen disguised as a student into her dormitory. After the soothe news defeated, she followed the doctor and snuck into the tardis, eventually befriending him and abandoning her life back on earth. Her most notable and useful skill is her willingness to learn and adventurous spirit and bravery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back