• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Golden Age of Rule (Open~) - Additional IC

Shio - hallway air vents.

Shio was having the time of his life traversing though the vents of the Bismarck. The vents for the most part were big enough for Shio to crawl though and still have enough room sit up if he so wanted. The cool air was ever prevalent within the vents, always blasting him from behind or in front depending on where he was in the vents. Shio didn't mind the breeze, in fact he quite enjoyed it. The cold steel stung his bare hands if Shio touched it for too long, so he kept moving, occasionally stopping for a second to see what was going on in his ship. From the vents Shio saw an argument in the mess hall, what was being made for lunch (tomato soup). Shio saw some of his crew sparing in the gym, a game of marco polo in the pool and witnessed quiet the show the second floor girls restroom.

Shio's magnificent quest ended when he saw his first mate from the vents. She was looking at the vents, so Shio figured that she had heard him. Shio found the closet vent grate and kicked it off the vent. it the the ground, making a few metallic clinking sound before settling on the ground. Then, out came Shio, legs first and facing his first mate,Wren. After Shio touched ground, he looked her dead in the eye and said. "Yo."

Wren gave a slight chuckle and rolled her eye, replying to him by saying, "Yo ho ho, and a bottle o' rum?" Only when in a good mood would Wren make any jokes like that. And she didn't even wait for a reply from Shio before becoming serious once more, "I guess you had quite the adventure up there.. But, I just thought I'd give you a status report: The ABS were working hard up on deck, cannons have been cleaned and prepared, I checked the cargo hold and we have limited supplies, the Bos'n is making Timmy's cake, and.. that's as much as I know. I was also wondering what the estimated arrival time 'till we get to planet side is?" Wren hadn't realized it, but she was talking very fast, due to the fact that when addressing the Captain she wanted to get straight to the point.

Shio - Hallways

"What? No fancy jig?" Shio asked after Wren's little joke. Of course Shio was joking too but he was half expecting Wren to dance a little, and was disappointed when she didnt. Shio listened to his first mate explain the situation and took mental notes on everything that needed to be done around the ship. Shio appreciated his crew, especially the ones that ran the ship better than he did. "Alright. Thank you for the update. We should be at the next planet very soon, we will restock there. ETA is roughly an hour or two max. Rest easy." As the captain walked away, his whole body shuddered and quickly spasmed. Quickly, as if on instinct, Shio grabbed his own neck, and began to squeeze. "Wren... I need you to visit the doctors office and get my regulation medicine please. I need to check something." Without so much as looking back, the captain walked off and down the hall.

Wren- Medical Bay

She chuckled once more when he joked back, before listening in on his orders. When the Captain turned to leave, Wren watched him go, making sure he didn't need anything. This time, however, he did. Her eye caught the quick spastic movement of his body, and she grew mildly concerned. At that point in time she expected an order from him, and luckily she got one. When he told her to obtain his regulation medicine she nodded and replied with a simple, "Aye, sir." Turning on her heels once more, Wren Lightfoot exited the hallways and made her way swiftly to the medical bay. When she got to the door, she simply opened it, not bothering to knock (as she only knocked for the Captain).

"'Ello? Doc? The Captain needs his regulation medicine." She called into the room.

@Leo Radomir or @RoyalPhoenix32

Ace- Medical Bay

Ace rushed back to his room to find one of the female opened his door then said in a cold voice" just because i'm not the captain doesn't mean my space is to be barged into, I assume your here for the captains meds I've got three dosses on me", Ace took out three vials for the captain and glaring at wren not in the mood for any nonsense his pains quickly getting worst and worst by the moment, he needs to take some of his own painkillers before he deals with anyone else. In his mind I honestly don't care if wren doesn't like the way i'm talking to her I just lost a shit load of useful plants thanks to Ezra's fucking pet, If the annoying little bugger pukes his guts out maybe he'll think twice about eating my planets and supplies.

Wren- All Over The Place

"Ah, shut up." Wren spat at him, walking over to Ace and snatching the vials out of his hand. If he was going to be a pain, then so would she. "We're getting supplies in an hour or so, maybe buying more herbs and healing stuff'll cheer you up." She said, noticing how bitter he was acting, seemingly over nothing. Before waiting for a response from him, she exited the Medical Bay and made her way around the halls. Pausing for a moment, Wren tilted her head, hoping to not hear any more movement from in the vents. To her relief, she heard nothing and continued on her way. On her way to the Captains Quarter's Wren picked up the vent grate and threw it back into the vent, 'I'll fix that later..' She thought to herself before walking to where she expected Shio to be.

When Wren finally made her way to the door of the Captains Quarter's she stood patiently outside of it before rapping her knuckles against the metal door in hopes to get her Captain's attention.
@Rantos

Med bay

Ace easily dodged ace went back into his room closed the door then took some of his tablet's and downed a cup of water. In his mind ok I admit shouldn't of glared like that but it's really rude to do that to someone who your not friends with also bet if someone was to hide or steal your toys you wouldn't be so happy.

Make no mistake the captain values you I don't get a flying fuck if you live or die when you need something i'm going to be really difficult and make you wait a long time for it. I really do hate idiots like wren it's not like were stopping all the time in big city's to search for the plants and herbs and some of them are very rare and can only been found in after a number of years.

Thank goodness Ezra isn't a tool like wren I couldn't deal with another idiot that didn't think of anyone but themselves, Ace sighed and then completely calmed him self down.

The meds had started to take effect on his mind and body, Ace grabbed a dust pan and brush behind the door and began to clean the place after about forty minutes or so he finished all the plants and flowers and such that he'd grown on been given as gifts and memory's from the few he's close to now gone he wanted to cry but held it in thinking I really need something strong when get to the next planet some of my blood thirsty nature is coming back and that's never a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex- The Galley

Alex, blissfully unaware of the goings on of the officers, stood beside the cook and began to make the cake. It was mostly from memory so there was a bit too much rum, but it turned out just fine. He iced it instead of frosted it and set it aside telling the cook to guard it for Timmy. He then helped with the first mid meal shift, they really needed a new line cook, but where would they find more manpower out here? He sat down with the men to enjoy his luncheon of hardtack soaked in water and tomato soup. Not a fancy feast, but he never complained. They would get fresh food when they got planet side.

After the meal, he had the riggers reset the mainsail and did boarding drills with the ABS on duty. Keeping the men battle ready was part of his job too. He kept at it, knowing that the more the men knew the more likely they would come back alive to the Bismark.

Ezra's bedroom

Ezra couldn't put her finger on it. Ace was normal the last time they met and now...he is so different from then. What happened to him and why did it not affect her at the same time? If it had something to do with their previous avenue of jobs then it could be the reason why he was so calm and not like he was in the past. Then again, she hated what happened in the past and never wanted to remember it. Especially when Ace's bloody 'other' personality came into effect then she too would have it as well, causing untold amounts of pain and fear where they walked.

Shio – All over.

“Water... I need water.” Shio stumbled and tumbled through the halls of the Bismarck, looking left and right, up and down for the nearest bathroom. With every step he took, he cursed the fact the UNU didn't think about installing water fountains into the hallways of this ship. The splitting headache made Shio falter and almost fall after every step he took. Its been like this for a while now, Shio's been requiring his medicine more and more with each passing week.

Finally, trembling and sweating up a river, Shio reached the bathrooms. The girls to be specific. The guys bathroom was another 5 years away, and Shio couldn't make that distance. But hey, guys are basically girls with extra parts.

-30 minutes later-

After his adventure in the woman's bathroom, Shio was now walking though the halls again, his destination, captains quarters. As Shio closed in on the door, we saw a familiar figure, the figure of his first mate. “Oi! Did ya get the stuff?”

@RedLikeRoses

Ezra sighed as she walked to the medbay while Edona and Mizeta walked beside her, watching every person that walked by with a calculating, cold expression...as much as a cat face could give an expression. Two cats that really loved to cuddle with her but also mother hens as well. One was a leopard and another was a jaguar. There was also Edon but he was a bear and very lovable...when he wanted to be.

'I just wonder why Ace fully see Freda? Originally, he was able to everyone without problems but now...he only sees outlines or a faint glimpse of them. Could it be that be that he doesn't want to remember certain things about our past?'

She thought as she stood in front of the medbay doors. On the side, she pressed a speaker.

"Ace, do you need any help with anything in the medbay?"

She asked into the speaker while Edona and Mizeta stood on either side of her, purring but also looking out for danger.

Ace walked up to the door and opened it and said" welcome and not right now just wanted to talk, I see you brought your fav pets today I can't see them fully for some reason but I can see the outline of them that's how I was able to see the weasel and tranq him, he'll be out for another six hours or so give the dose but that aside you look in pain and I have something just for that". Ace put his hand under the desk and the scanned his hand the draw began to make some clicking noises and after a minute or so it opened and ace took out some pills in a grey bottle saying piznia on it.

Ace then walked back over to ezra and said" no than four of these every 6 to eight hours otherwise you will be feeling sick and other possible effects". In ace's mind i'm sure ezra has a lot of questions about our past but doesn't want to seem rude so she won't ask but even if she did I can't remember some of the stuff due to a side effect of the transformation, it's slowly coming back but it hurts like hell when I try and force them to the sufface.

Alex- First the Upper Decks then the Med Bay

"No, the riposte is dodge then parry, then strike!" Alex said taking the stick out and swatting an ABS thigh. "Come on, I'll show you." He picked a random member of the crew. "Alright, now attack me." The sailor struck and they went back and forth until the sailor cut Alex's hand. Then something in Aleck snapped. He riposted, then used the man's body weight and broke the poor sod's arm in the process. He woke up with a jolt and stammered. "I, uh, didn't mean to..sorry lad. I'm afraid my killing instinct is too strong for one on one fighting. I'll take you to the doc."

He picked up the sailor's sword and helped the man to the med bay. "Oi, Little Doc! Got a case for yeh! Sort of my fault and I'm sorry for that. A broken arm is Big Doc here?." He said to Erza as he stood at the door. He looked apologetic and even odder, scared. Why would he lose control after all this time? A cut was hardly worth losing his cool right? Alex had a lot on his mind, but he was also worried about his crew mate.

Ace was interrupted by alex standing behind ezra saying about the abs broken arm ace sighed and said" looks like our talk will have to wait a little longer ezra sorry about that, please take the pain killers quickly then we have to deal with the abs, well at least you've got manners more than I can say for another boar on this ship, i'll give you something as well to ease your mood not interested in no we can't have stuff like this happening again". Ace knew he sounded a bit mean to say the least but at least he didn't say stuff to people in spite unless really angry with them.

in his mind this is going to be a long voyage but it may not be so bad alex doesn't seem like a bad guy just a little lacking in self control area. the arm is pretty badly broken it's going to take ages to heal since one of the rare plants for healing bones quickly was eaten god I hate weasels.

The sailor looked downcast, and Alex felt like a right ass. "Tell you what mate, we should be going planetside soonish and I've a bit saved up. I'll find yeh the weed and have you fixed in no time. So don't be like that. Till then You're on light duty, and no pay decrease as this is my muck up. Now report to the Galley after the Docs get through with you. You can help out there till yer fixed."

Alex stood there as his man was worked on. "You got the bedside manner of a three penny whore doc, but no one can doubt yer skill. You're the best doc around for three systems at least." Alex smiled. He had no issue with the grumpy puss doc, as far as he was concerned the more education a man had the grumpier he was. Which was why he was so happy. What did it matter if he couldn't tell you the history of the various planets. All he needed to know was his job and how to crack a skull or two. He did take what the Doc offered though. He was scared enough to try anything.

Wren's head snapped towards the voice of her captain and she stood at attention, replying with an, "Aye, Capt'n." She held the vials in her hand, starting to walk towards him. Truthfully, Wren didn't know what he took his medicine for, and saw how he looked a little bit out of it. Slightly concerned, she asked him, "Uh.. is there anything else I can get you, sir?" She pulled a strand of blonde hair out of her face and stood in front of her Captain, waiting for him to take his medicine from her. Wren shuffled her feat slightly, still standing at stiff attention. She stayed silent from then on, waiting for a response from Shio.

"Thanks Ace."

Ezra said before looking behind her and got out of the way. From the interaction between the two, Ace seemed very professional and on top but she knew he hated Freda for getting that herb. Speaking of Freda, she was currently in a special cage that wouldn't open till Ezra allowed her out. Edona and Mizeta just looked on, gazing at the humans with protectiveness.

After a few minutes of finishing up ace took care of the abs and said" there you go as fixed up as your gonna be it's going to be fixed in six to eight weeks with all luck, he then made a half joke about his manners by saying" yeah that was pretty brutal I confess i'm more of a grump than normal dealing with idiots like first mate really brings out the grumpy old man in me, but dealing with people like you is amusing so I like chess it evens out". in ace's mind I could grow to like this guy and it might help with my urge to throw idiots like the first mate out of the air lock, a half smile come on ace's face as he thought this.

Alex beamed. "Really appreciate it, Big Doc. Thanks to you too, Little Doc." He said, helping the ABS up. "I'll take you to your bunk to rest out the next couple of bells then you can help with the evening meal". he said to the sailor

"I don't care what they say about you, you're alright with me! I'll get out of your hair now." Alex said to Ace over his shoulder as he left the room, leading the ABS out.

They walked past the various bulkheads and doors till they got to the men's bunkhouse. Alex helped the ABS into his bunk and let him rest. He then decided to go back up to see how training was going, Can't let the mice rule the cathouse too long.

Shio - Captain quarters.

"Thank you Wren. I appreciate it." Shio took the vials from Wren's hand and held them for a second, inspecting them. Shio uncovered all three and drank them all in under ten seconds. It was a disgusting sight, filling with purple liquid running down his neck, soaking into his shirt, and the sound of slurping echoing in the hallway, bouncing off the walls. When Shio finished, he gasped and breathed deep before throwing all three vials onto the ground. All three hit the ground and broke into many sharp fragments.

"Can you get me anything?" Shio echoed back Wren's words. Shio's cold red eyes met Wren's eye as Shio closed the distance between the two. Shio grabbed Wren's shoulder and squeezed unknowingly. It seemed almost as if Shio was about to scold Wren, or worse. But Shio said no words. Shio loosened his grip and walked past Wren and into his office. Shio pressed the intercom button and spoke into the

microphone.

"We are touching down on a planet soon. Crew members Alex, Ace, Ezra and Wren will accompany me, when we touch down meet me in the loading bay. And Timmy. Clean up on isle six."

@Inritz
@Leo Radomir @RoyalPhoenix32

Ace good mood went out he walked to the com and said" as you wish captain just give me a few minutes and i'll be there", ace closed the com link and walked to the side away from ezra and put a huge dent in the wall in anger and after he pulled his hand back then said" why do I have to be the same proximity to that ignorant boar she has no respect for other people's feelings or treasures, the soon this is done the better I don't want her ignorance to rub off on me". Ace calmed down not wanting to trip ezra's mood then walked to the door and opened it for ezra and moved to the side, in his mind I know was uncalled for but I can't help but be angry when I think back on that boars tackles ways. well at least I can go shopping with ezra and we need to talk about many things.

"Alright you lot! Keep at it till I get back! Senior Crew, make sure the young'uns get their sealegs. Oh and Timmy! After you get done with the Cap'n's orders see the cook. He's got a surprise for yeh." Alex said after hearing the orders. He slid through the bulkheads, stopping at his quarters for a moment, and eventually reached the loading bay. He said nothing, but checked his pistol and musket and looked over his swords a final time. He took what Ace gave him to calm the nerves and he just waited. He really hoped another episode wasn't in the future. The Cap'n would tear him a new one. He was looking forward to the time planetside, he would have to ask Big Doc what the weed was. He made sure to get his spare cash just in case he needed it. He puffed on his pipe waiting for the Cap'n.

Wren's eye watched as Shio downed the liquid, and her stomach churned in nausea. Everything about the scene disgusted her, and she bit the inside of her cheek when he simply threw down the vials. She was slightly surprised that he would just throw things around, especially on his own ship, yet Wren didn't speak a word of it. When she noticed her Captain advancing towards her, she tensed, and when he put a firm hand on her shoulder, she became even more stiff. Her neck tightened, a sign of utmost fear that only someone like her captain would bring upon her. At that point, she braced for impact, not knowing if she had done something wrong or not. To her luck, he just walked off, back to his quarters. Wren sighed when she heard his intercom announcement, of course she was excited to be touching down at a planet, but he could of at least told her to clean up the mess he made instead of Timmy, it was his birthday after all.

Wren shrugged and began her somewhat long walk towards the Loading Bay, inspecting her SCIDHAN on the way there.

"Joy....Such joy..."

Ezra whispered sarcastically as Edona and Mizeta echoed her foul mood as well but a bit weary of Ace at the same time. They saw what he did in the medbay and were looking to her for guidance. They were heading to the loading bay since she had to go with the captain and the she boar. Why couldn't the captain leave the first mate on the ship and not with them?

'Thats right. She's the only one sane enough to keep the captain occupied for a while and sane enough to keep everyone on the ship running smoothly.'

She thought sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back