• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Golden Age of Rule (Open~) - Additional IC

Shio - Captains quarters.

Open and close went the locket around Shio's neck. Tick tock went the clock on Shio's wall. From left to right, Shio's eyes darted around, scanning the all too familiar room. Shio's right hand was occupied opening and closing the silver locket that held the picture of his one love, Marry. Shio's other hand was busy, tapping an outlandish tune on his wood table. Shio's feet were propped up on said table, wagging along to the beat the banging of his fingernails against the wood made. Shio's head lolled back and forward as his eyes darted from object to object. His mouth moved as if he was talking but no noise came forth. Shio's fingers stopped moving abruptly, his right hand tightened into a fist, closing his locket with a loud clink. With a huff, Shio quiet literally jumped out of his seat and sauntered his way over to the intercom system located next to the entrance. Shio pushed the button that said "all rooms" and spoke into the microphone.

"Boys, girls, un-gendered and single celled organisms. Lend your ear for a second. For a while I have been planing a big project and its almost ready to be put into action. I want everyone working at one hundred and fifty percent to get this ship, as well as yourselves ready. We are gonna make the universe burn. Together we will take back something the UNU took from us long ago... freedom. That is all." Every intercom in the ship then crackled and shut off.

"Wait, wait! One more thing! Its Timmy's birthday today so if you see him give him a pat on the back and shove some cake down his gullet. That is all."

@Inritz @Leo Radomir @RoyalPhoenix32

The Bismark-Upper Decks

Alex was pleased. He had a good breakfast, a hot sorta bath in his quarters, and now the Captain was giving orders. "Look lively. The deck needs swabbed! Get the rigging straight. How do you plan to explain this mess to the Captain?" The men knew that everything was just fine though because Alex wasn't the Hellhound. He was just the regular Bos'n. "Get me a list of provisions from the Quartermaster! We'll need to know just how far we can go till next port call if the Cap'n's got something planned." He said to the nearest ABS. The clack of his boots on the freshly cleaned deck was music to the order loving Bos'n. He had made sure that if the Cap'n came, he would be pleased.

Alex leaned against the railing and took out a thin pipe and put tobacco in it. He puffed and enjoyed it while the men worked. Life, at the moment, was good.

Wren- Upper Decks

Wren had made her way to the upper decks of the ship just as the Captain gave orders. And just as she opened her mouth to repeat them, she heard the Boatswain calling them out. 'Alex.. isn't that his name?' She looked at all the scurrying crew members with a hard and cold eye as she bit the inside of her cheek out of habit. When two men rushed past her to get to the rigging, she ended up jumping back and giving them both a furious scowl. "Inconsiderate little swines.." Wren muttered under her breath before continuing across the deck. Before leaving though, she turned around and made her way to the Boatswain.

"How's everything up here? I presume you're still overlooking it all. Has the gunner cleaned and prepared the cannons yet?" She asked, eyeing the ship's laser firing cannons. She knew he had nothing to do with the guns and weapons, but he seemed to be giving orders to just about everyone on deck at the time.

Medical Room Middle OF THE Ship

Ace rolled his eyes thinking same old captain and there's a lot of women here but unless they prove to be fun or and interesting I really can't be bothered to deal with them if I can help it, Ace pressed the intercom the button to the captains section then said" Cap sorry to disturb you but there's not many fresh ingredients left in the bay I can make far more powerful and usesful medicine when I have fresh ingredients and I know how to make them last long".

Ace paused the said" sorry for being so picky but in my experience as a doctor I find some people also far more willing to take medicine from nature that something they have no idea of the side effects of". Ace went silent again thinking that probably wasn't the best of timing but I wanted to let cap know before I forgot and what I said is often the case,

Alex was just about done with his pipe when the First Mate appeared. She was his officer from the moment he stepped on this ship and he always wanted to make her happy. Not as much as he wanted to make the Cap'n happy, but he wanted to make several kings and Lord Governors less happy than the Cap'n. He cleared his pipe over the railing and stood up straight to address her.

"The cannon's have been clean and they are raring to go, aye Ma'am. I just saw the Master Gunner leave topside. I told him not to worry about overseeing the cleanup, I owe him. Fair is fair." A ABS was slacking off swabbing and Alex took out his "stick" a billy club with a taser at the end. He swatted the ABS' ass and the pain shot through the poor man's body. "Pay attention! Officer on deck, you seascab!" The rest got to work even harder. The Bos'n was known to be free with the stick when it was finally released. Luckily it left no permanent marks. Alex wasn't a sadist.

"As soon as I get word on our supplies I'll send you what I know ma'am"

The First Mate watched him straighten himself and waited for his reply. She nodded in response of his first statement, replying with a simple, "Aye." She watched as he corrected one of the crew members who seemed to be idle in his duties. Wren would have done the same thing, yet the ABS wouldn't be able to tend to his job if she got a hold of him. Over all, though, she was impressed. They all seemed to be running smoothly, and that was what she admired the most about the order of the Bismark. She nodded again to his final response, "I'd make sure we have enough supplies if I were you. At least enough to get us through to next port." Wren knew if neither the Boatswain or an ABS checked the supplies, she would end up doing it herself, but she didn't mind as long as it made the Capt'n happy. Before she left, she called across the deck, "Oi! Timmy! Happy Birthday!"

Afterwards, she turned on her heels and left the upper decks, making her way to the Captain's Quarters. She wanted to tell him the news about how well the crew seemed to be doing. Standing outside the door, she gave a small knock, hoping not to disturb him.

Shio - Captains quarters

Shio cuffed his hand around the bronze door nob on the exit door, his hands began to turn the nob. A few clicked came from within the door, and it opened, but before Shio could exit, his ears caught the sound of the intercom crackling to life, from it came the voice of his doctor. Shio outstretched his hand and pushed the button labeled "Med bay". "Sure thing Ace, we will be touching down soon on a nearby planet for a supply run anyways. Also, I need you to get three doses of the regulation medicine ready for me instead of the normal one. Im not feeling too well today. Over and out." Shio released his finger from the button and stepped into the brightly lit hallway of the Bismarck. He looked up above him to see the air vent, his gazed fixed on it for a good minute. "I think ill travail by vent today."

@Leo Radomir

When Wren got no response, she shrugged. She didn't dare open the door to the Captain's Quarters, not wanting to barge in on him. That was when she realized she had just missed him, that maybe he had left, so she turned around and made her way about the ship. After pondering what she could do to keep the ship in shape, Wren finally figured out something to do. Quickly, she made it down to the Cargo hold to check the supplies. Flipping on the lights in the dark room, she started to count the supplies one by one. They were clearly running low, so she figured they would be porting at a planet in at max a few days time. Sighing, she propped herself in a chair in the middle of the room, looking around at objects and materials. She was honestly bored out of her mind, but never admitted it.

Alex- Cargo Bay

Alex sat near the railing barking out orders. Things seemed in order so he went below decks. He spied the First Mate sitting in the Cargo Bay and nodded to her. He then began to rummage around the foodstuffs. "There we are a bit of sugar, flour, powdered eggs and rum. I can make Cookie's rummy cake for Timmy with this. I see you beat the men to counting the supplies Ma'am. Looks like I'll have to put a boot in a pair of asses today." He eyed the stocks. "We have enough to get us planetside, I hope that means shore leave. Some of the men are getting tired. It's been awhile since they got paid and were allowed to play. Some of the men joked that even I'm starting to look pretty."

Alex looked at the stores "Saffron Extract? Now what the bleeding hell does that do?"

"A good fight will calm the men down. We just have to direct the energy. The Cap'n wants to crack the UNU in the bollocks, I'm all for it I'd follow the man to hell if he gave me the charts. I just want to sharpen the men's boots first"

Wren's head perked up when the boatswain came below deck. "Didn't know you cooked.." She listened to him continue to talk and chuckled slightly with a few of his remarks. When it came to normal conversation, she didn't talk much, but she did agree with his comment on a fight. "I can agree with that, I'm dying to crack a few bones, and I'm sure we'll be touching down on the nearest planet soon, let everyone stretch their legs 'n such." Wren stopped talking and watched Alex rummage around in storage, "And if the cake doesn't work out, we can always buy Timmy a drink when we land." She slowly stood, pushing back the chair and pacing around the cargo hold. Wren couldn't stay still to save her life, as she always had to be doing something.

"As Bos'n it's my job to know a little of everything, Ma'am. I wouldn't tell someone to do a job I wouldn't or couldn't do." Alex said to his boss after sitting down. "Plus one of the first jobs I was given was to make the food better. So I read every book on cooking I could get my hands on. Timmy can't handle dairy, sours his stomach, so I'm using an old recipie to make the cake. I keep an eye out for all the crews needs. Newts is staying awake at night too much, he can't sleep, so I gave him an extra ration of rum at night and it seems to put him down, problem is, it makes him sleepy in the morning, so I had to use the old stick on him. I need to talk to the doc about it. Maybe she has something that can help. I'd put him on night watch but I have two too many of them to start I can't have the whole bleeding crew up at 2 bells." Alex leaned back. "I'll fix it a'fore you can spit though, Ma'am. I've done harder work. This is just a pain in the ass. Wouldn't trade it for the world though."

"Sounds like ya enjoy what ya do. But don't stress on Timmy's cake, take your time." Was Wren's only response, as she continued to walk back and forth across the room. She figured the only place that she could get some silence was her room, but she didn't mind Alex's company. After thinking about Alex's problem with Newts, she finally spoke, "What if you feed Newts sugar during the day, so later that evening, when the sugar's out of 'em, he'll crash and sleep all night?" It was only a suggestion, and a stupid one at that. Wren's blonde hair fell into her face as she pulled out one of her twin swords and looked down at it. Propping herself against the wall, she ran a finger over the blade and frowned, it was getting rather dull and she knew it would be time to sharpen it soon.

Ezra

"Freda, you fucking weasel! Wait till I get my hands on you!"

Ezra shouted out as she looked all over the office for the weasel that had broken into the plants and eaten them, while gaining a sugar high as well. This would be hard to explain to everyone why a spirit weasel was loose on the ship, possibly wrecking tons of havoc along with being incorporeal to everyone but her and somewhat to Ace. Poor Ace...She sighed before she heard a squeak that sounded like Freda...

"Freda~. Come out, come out wherever you are~. Its time for your medicine~."

Ezra said in a singsong voice that clearly wasn't natural for her to do.

Ace heard both the weasel and a women, he pulled out some needles coated I a purple liquid, he began scanning the place after a minute or so he saw the outline of the weasel and launched his needles at it with lightning reflexes of his old job. In his mind I bloody hate that weasel but I can't seem to remember who it belongs to. I had a female friend I grew up in the corps with but with my semi amnesia I can't seem to remember. Ace moved back into the shadows as best he could hoping that he had got the bloody weasel it would be a bore having to chase it all over the ship. His breathing and mind and presence were almost gone it would be very hard for most to find him in this condition.

"Freda, damn it! Where are you?"

Ezra said before sighing in frustration and pulled out a toy. Not just any toy, a toy Freda loves to death since she would hear it anywhere on the ship and come running. The toy was shaped like a mouse but on a long string. Ezra began to twirl it lightly and no sound came out but she could hear the sound of classical music playing as she twirled.

Ace took the needles out once he picked up the weasel, thinking thank goodness i got him, now i just have to find the owner of this pain in the ass of a pet, After a while of walking around he found a women with a toy in her hand, scanning her she's looks like his friend from the corps but most people either died or moved on. Ace then returned his attention to the women and said" i caught a pet running around i'm not sure if he's yours on not, also you look like somebody i went to corpse with but maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me". Ace went silent waiting for an ansawer in his mind, the pet will be out for at least eight hrs that was a medium does of my anti anger sprit needle mix

Ezra saw Freda in Ace's hands and sighed in relief at seeing him.

"Thanks, Freda got into the plants and ate them all before gaining a sugar like high from them. I am from the corp as well, had to quit because of a....'little' problem. My name is Ezra by the way."

She said, knowing Ace right off the bat but she didn't want him to know right away.

"Aye, I will Ma'am." Alex said regarding Timmy's Cake. "He's a good lad. Hard worker." He looked at her check her weapons; He was overdue to check his own, too, though they still should be sharp, he rarely used them in battle. The Andosian Cutlasses were a "Birthday" gift from the Cap'n for his first year of service aboard the ship. As close to a birthday as he had now. That's why he liked to make the men feel special. He was the officer most ABS dealt with on a daily basis.

He was enjoying the talk. He didn't get much chance to talk to anyone who wasn't an officer outside of reports. This was a nice chat, at least he didn't have to yell or use the stick.

"Sugar would only work on a kid, Ma'am. He's 6'3 and 230 lbs. What I need is something with caffeine or a wake up drug, but I need the Doc for that. I suppose if we hit a fat merchant with coffee or tea that will solve the problem for a bit, but hopefully the Doc knows an herb or something. Hopefully something we can get planetside."

Ace sighed but said in a serious tone" I'll give you something to curb Freda's hungry I can't have Freda eating all my supplies I use them for cooking at well so it saves me money when in big city", ace returned his attention to the name she gave him his head began to hurt from partial memory's starting to come back, Ace gave Freda back. ace suddenly started to feel sick and said" I suddenly don't feel so well my self ironic being a doctor, but before I forget I want you to stop by the medical bay in a few hours also i'm going to need you to pay half Freda ate some pretty rare plants and herbs, also don't be surprised if you see puke on the floor some of the plants are not meant to be eaten".

Alex rose and rummaged around "You know what would be good? Some synthspice, It really makes it pop I think I saw a box in the hallway... woah!" There was a crash and boxes rained down. "Ow. Damn chair! Who's lounging in the..oh hey Doc!" Alex said grunting and getting up from the mess he made. "Sorry to knock your chair. I'm baking a cake. I'd like to say it's my Grandpappy's recipe, but we both know I don't remember that far back." Alex stood up and put stuff back in his hands. He smiled at the Doc and picked up the last can. "Octopus eggs in a can? What manner of deranged soul put this here? Can you even eat that?" He made a gagging noise and handed it to the Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ales gathered his booty with a smile. "I have all I need, now to head to the galley to make the cake. Twas a pleasure speakin' Ma'am." he said with a smile He was a little top heavy and moved with the ship. He accidentally tripped into a chair that was in the hall. "Sorry Mate wide load!" he as he fell down. He picked up the egg box off his head to see he disturbed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wren couldn't help but give a small snort of laughter when he had fallen. She sheathed her sword and straightened herself a bit. The First mate gave a nod to Alex before leaving the Cargo hold herself. Her next duty was to find the captain, wherever he may be. Wren went to the upper decks and looked around, asking a few ABS if they had seen him, no luck. She eventually made her way all around the ship, and to no avail could she find him. 'Do I call 'em over the intercom, or keep looking?' She thought to herself, pacing around the hallway. Before she could decide, she heard movement that sounded like it came from above her. "That sneaky little devil.." She grinned, figuring that he must have gotten another method of moving about the ship. @Rantos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back