• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Golden Age of Rule (Open~) - Additional IC

Ace smirked and said in a very calm voice" i'm not so stupid to attack her i'll let her make the first attack that way either of us have the right to fight back if she Is killed in the process even better that's who it must be", even though ace's persona is very calm only a fool or a nut job would continue to test their luck with ace's understanding and flexible nature.

In his mind as long as I do my duty's to this ship for now i'll let her stupidity and arrogance wash over I don't have time and when it comes down to it I could also decide not to save her from being badly wounded in a fight if the caps not around, a devilish grin came on ace's face so many ways to mess with and prove his point that she's not in control of him.

Ace walking tot the loading bay then said in his usual calm voice" sorry about scaring you lot like that it's just all of those plants were my only link to some of the few people i'm close to and some of them only grow every several hundred years, it will be a miracle if we find the same plants and flowers on this planet".

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezra saw the smirk on Ace's face. He was thinking something but what it was, she would have no idea.

"Thinking of something, Ace?"

Ezra said as Edona and Mizeta purred at her legs. They were feeling his energy and liked it.

Loading Bay

Ace smiled then said" just some interesting thoughts in my head for such times, and i'm happy to be around two interesting people that alex person the body looks kinda female but the mind set is a guys this trip just got a lot more interesting, I hear a new engineer is coming as well a female with some interesting ability's at that I wonder how her actions will affect the ship so many things unfolding I wonder if i'll be able to sleep". in ace's mind I hope the cap doesn't expect me to do anything to unreasonable.

"Interesting..."

Was all Ezra said as she pondered on the what the new arrival would be like. Edona and Mizeta gave yawns before sitting on their hunches, much like dogs do but with more dignity. They wanted to get going but they would leave Ezra unprotected. Even with her skills, they treated like a cub.

"I don't look like a girl." Alex protested climbing down the boxes stacked. He was practicing parkor while waiting for someone to get here "If anything girls look like me. No offence Little Doc." Alex mollified the crew mate. "So what's this Bone Weed Big Doc? What's the name in case we run into any traders on this rock?"

Ace smiled at alex's protest and turned his attention then said" it's official name is gilia bonta bloodko meaning the gaia's fixing the broken it can't bring back the dead that's impossible but I've used it on a man was born with missing bones, it took about three months or so but it was worth it since then I haven't heard from him, if he's down their I want to eat his cooking it reminded me what really good food taste like".

"Olycoa bondo- Onado buno- Omaacy Bonus Bloody hell. Bone weed it is." Alex said firmly he gave Ace a hard look and when he stared back Alex stuck his tongue out at him. Alex sat down and relaxed, waiting for the rest of the Officers to come. "I wonder what's down here that's got the Cap'n so excited. The girls already told me he was seen rummaging around one of the girl's bathrooms. Probably doing something important. Cap'n never does anything without some kinda thought or plan. Course that plan coulda been a girly book to sell to get us supplies."

Ace couldn't help but smile at the attempt to say the official name then said" that's a good point but a girly book gota admit he doesn't seem like that kinda guy and i'm pretty good at reading people, i can sense something different about the cap but right now i can't put my finger on it, i just hope that it's my mind playing tricks on me", Ace walked over to another set of boxes and sat down leaning forward one could see the rare colors of his eyes much clearer than normal. In his mind i'll have to get a blood test in the near future i don't want to be wrong about my instincts.

"I'm anxious to hear this freedom bit." Alex said with a smile. "Clear skies, that's the life for me. None of this hiding waiting for the UNU to pass by so we can ply our trade. I don't want to worry about a ship-o-the-line ramming us in the rear as we pillage a nice fat merchant. I've been on this boat since the Cap'n found me in a ditch. I don't know who I was, not that I care, but this life is all I know. Would be nice to be free of the UNU bastards"

Wren loaded her SCIDHAN before entering the loading bay. She slid her knuckles through the holes and gripped it firmly, looking around at the assembled crew. She leaned against the wall, silently, before speaking, "I suppose we're just waiting on the Cap'n?" The room seemed to grow somewhat tense when she entered, and Wren couldn't help but notice it. Her eye scanned over the face of the doc and his mate, as well as the boatswain, before landing back down at the swords on her side. She wondered if Alex had made Timmy's cake yet, and if Timmy had gotten it.

"Ma'am!" Alex said with a smile. "Good to have your fists in case any of the locals get huffy." Alex said, blindly unaware of the tension in the room. The PA Crackled to life and the cook said "Timmy's here sir." "Excellent!" He said and hummed.

For he's a jolly good fellow

For he's a jolly good fellow

for he's a jolly goooood fellloooww!

Which nobody can deny!

Happy Birthday Timmy! The cake will have to do in place of too much rum and a woman!

The singing was beautiful, sounded like it was coming from a trained person. Alex dropped the comm and looked at the others. "There I'm glad I was able to do that fer the lad afore we left."

Doc nodded to what alex said then noticed the boar but paid no mind to her and said to alex" Oh i almost forgot i have something for the birth-day boy timmy" ace pulled out a very old but in mint condition mind game pack, then said" i'm know i'm not friends with them but it's nice to get a little for the once year event". The box has many colors on it and instructions on what not to do avoid injury, ace stuck his hand out so alex could take it from him.

"Thanks, Big Doc, I'm sure he will love it." Alex said with another of his trademark lopsided grins. Alex was wearing his combat gear so he stored it in a safe pouch until they got back to Timmy. The lad would be happy.

Shio

Shio walked into the loading bay where the rest of his crew were waiting for him. They all seemed to be in the midst of there different conversations, and as much as Shio would love to join in, jobs needed to be done. “Hello, hello, hello crew.” Shio greeted them all with an uncanny smile and a jovial tune. “Im sorry I am late. Had an interesting run in with the bathroom on my way here. By the by, bathroom 12 is out of order, but enough about that. In a few minutes we will be touching down on land. Your only orders are to get what you need on land, and meet me at the local bar at 9:00 PM sharp! I have something important I must tell all of you while I irresponsibly get wasted.”

The Bismarck shook and trembled, a sure sign that it had just touched down on land, or crashed into an asteroid. The sound of metal works echoed all throughout the loading bay as the cargo doors opened. “You all have an hour of free time, use it well.”

@Inritz @Leo Radomir @RoyalPhoenix32

Ace nodded then said" ezra since there's not much time let's make this quick also there's some contact's of mine I want you to meet", Ace took out his hand made phone and sent some texts with instruction and why it has to be done quickly to people he knows on this planet so it would save time. He walked out of the ship but didn't go to far not wanting to leave ezra behind. In his mind I hate when the captain does this would it kill him to give us at least a few hours to get stuff sorted, i'll bring it up with him as part of what I need to talk about and other stuff.

Ezra smiled and nodded at Ace. Edona and Mizeta at her feet, laying like royal queens before leaping to their feet when Ezra began to move.

"After that, will be shopping for more of those herbs since Freda ate them all?"

She said

Ace cringed as he was reminded then let it go knowing that it wasn't ezra's fault, ace began to move toward the garden area of the planet wanting to get the plants as soon as possible and for ezra to meet his contacts. In his mind oh yeah I should get the bone plant quickly before I forget the most important item for being here.

Alex winked at Ace slyly, "I've got a date with a weed, let's hope it's close to the red light district. You have any idea where to look for the weed? I think the market would be best. I can get something grilled too while I'm there. Do you know where it is? Ever have a grilled Squib? Pure heaven. Heck I'd even take a field rat if it's teriyaki." He said, then went off in search of the bone weed coins jingling merrily in his purse after he got his answer. He made himself look as threatening as possible, and exited the ship.

The asteroid was like many other outposts, loud, bright, and chaotic. There was food to be had, and Alex quickly snagged a pair of meat skewers while he could one was meat, something red, the other was a squid looking thing. Then he began the trek of finding the damn weed. He chose to start at a local apothecary. that place was as good as any. He only had an hour so he thought it best to hurry before time was up. He looked up at it and shrugged. He knew enough not to get cheated, and people like the owner knew better than to cheat a pirate. He just had to look the part. If only he had a parrot...

Wren watched as the doctor and his mate made their way to the planet, with the Boatswain not far behind, and she let out a long sigh, "Would you mind if I kept you company, Cap'n?" She asked, as it was evident she had nothing better to do. She was a little bit nervous about asking, in fact she was almost timid, due to how Shio had been acting recently. Wren held out her hand, examining her killer claw before extending it and retracting it almost directly after. When things got quiet or awkward, Wren would be the one intently studying her weapons. She pulled out her SCIDHAN once more, double checking that she loaded it before putting it away. Afterwards, she just looked over at Shio, hoping for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back