• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The God Of High school (G.O.H) OOC

So uh. Where are we supposed to put our characters? Is there any kind of meet up? A general locale?
At the moment they are doing whatever they normally do during a day, whether it's school, work etc... Everyone will meet up earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have to say I find it fairly off-putting when someone modifies a post without asking and with zero warning before or after. I'd ask if we can avoid doing that, IDK how anyone else feels about that. Also Lord Potato Lord Potato what, exactly, does the letter say? It's kinda pointless to do a post right now entirely to open a letter which we'll have to wait another string of posts to react to.

Last edited:
Yeah I have to say I find it fairly off-putting when someone modifies a post without asking and with zero warning before or after. I'd ask if we can avoid doing that, IDK how anyone else feels about that. Also Lord Potato Lord Potato what, exactly, does the letter say? It's kinda pointless to do a post right now entirely to open a letter which we'll have to wait another string of posts to react to.

My apologies if I come off as hostile. Just know that I don't mean any harm, and if it is to be taken as criticism, know that I'm only trying to be constructive in it.

I completely agree with Zerohex's post.

I feel the opening post was a little bit rushed; both due to its lack of tangible content, but also due to its lack of proofreading. I wouldn't mind if the opener was edited a little bit; adding the contents of the letter perhaps as Zerohex had pointed out would certainly give at least a little bit more to respond to, or at least a little bit more things that would be more relevant to our own characters/posts.

I don't get the notification if you just edit my post, but thanks.
Oh sugar that was completely a mistake I must have miss-clicked and pressed edit then without paying attention edited in the answer sorry about that. I would never purposely edit someone's post without asking.

The letter simply says two things which I will go back and edit it.
The first is "Congratulations *insert character name here* you've been selected to participate in the G.O.H.* and then under that it says. "If you accept please travel to the Seoul central Hotel where you will be guided to the G.O.H ground."

My apologies if I come off as hostile. Just know that I don't mean any harm, and if it is to be taken as criticism, know that I'm only trying to be constructive in it.

I completely agree with Zerohex's post.

I feel the opening post was a little bit rushed; both due to its lack of tangible content, but also due to its lack of proofreading. I wouldn't mind if the opener was edited a little bit; adding the contents of the letter perhaps as Zerohex had pointed out would certainly give at least a little bit more to respond to, or at least a little bit more things that would be more relevant to our own characters/posts.
I agree with you completely it was rushed the reason I took so long to make an opener wasn't just laziness, lately my work as been super bust hence why the opening post all to be honest sticks. It doesn't help that I utterly and completely suck at writing starters and cannot well proofread my posts due to Irlen-Meares Syndrome, if this is going to be a problem let me just apologise and say I'll try my best.

I got you on that starter, I'm awesome at them :3
Oh sugar that was completely a mistake I must have miss-clicked and pressed edit then without paying attention edited in the answer sorry about that. I would never purposely edit someone's post without asking.

The letter simply says two things which I will go back and edit it.
The first is "Congratulations *insert character name here* you've been selected to participate in the G.O.H.* and then under that it says. "If you accept please travel to the Seoul central Hotel where you will be guided to the G.O.H ground."

I agree with you completely it was rushed the reason I took so long to make an opener wasn't just laziness, lately my work as been super bust hence why the opening post all to be honest sticks. It doesn't help that I utterly and completely suck at writing starters and cannot well proofread my posts due to Irlen-Meares Syndrome, if this is going to be a problem let me just apologise and say I'll try my best.

Seeing the symptoms of Irlen-Meares, you've taken up a bizarre pass-time for someone with such an affliction.

I'll get a post up tomorrow though.

Seeing the symptoms of Irlen-Meares, you've taken up a bizarre pass-time for someone with such an affliction.

I'll get a post up tomorrow though.
I completely agree but I hope that the more I start to do things like this the easier it will be to resist the symptoms being as bad.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet!
I had my last show yesterday so that's why I haven't posted yet.
I have been working on my post though, I just need to get to my laptop and finish it c:

Lord Potato Lord Potato It's been a couple of days since the last post, Blep's will be ready shortly, do you want to post the next bit of the story, or do you want to wait for Blep? I'm getting a little restless myself.

Gr
Im so sorry for holding you guys back (?).
I'm writing up a response right now, but don't be afraid to skip me ^^;

Way things are looking, wouldn't worry too much about that if I was you. Also your post is fine except when it comes to actually reading it, buddy. Smaller font and collapsing everything into a tiny box isn't exactly easy on the eyes or comfortable for everyone to sift through. Maybe go less crazy on the formatting? It was kinda a thing with your CS I noticed.

Last edited:
Way things are looking, wouldn't worry too much about that if I was you. Also your post is fine except when it comes to actually reading it, buddy. Smaller font and collapsing everything into a tiny box isn't exactly easy on the eyes or comfortable for everyone to sift through. Maybe go less crazy on the formatting? It was kinda a thing with your CS I noticed.

Ohhh
Haha ^^;
Sorry! I'm obsessed with bbcode @ . @

I'll change it! ^u^
Thanks for letting me know. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back