• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Girl With The Universe In Her Eyes.

BlueElectricStorm

Heyy! I have a slice of life role play that I've been itching to get started, however, before I get to any of that, I want to just mention that I am quite picky when it comes to who I role play with. So I like to eliminate the partners who I might not vibe with by listing my requirements first!

This plot has some specific requirements.

1). You have to be literate.
- For this, I require that you can post four or more paragraphs.
2). You're grammar skills must be average or above average.
- I like to think my grammar is average, so a partner at the same level or higher would be beneficial for me.
3). Character building and plotting.
- It's important for me to have well-rounded characters who fit into the story.
- I like to have a partner who's open to throwing ideas around during the role play so if things get boring, we can switch it up.
4). Doubling or playing multiple characters.
- I will be playing a duo in this roleplay! I like that my partner can handle more than one character as well.

Those are my biggest requirements that tend to drive people away quickly.

Now, if you're still interested at this point! I have a couple characters that I want to use in a plot.

I'll post the plot in the second post and I'll put the characters in every post after.

Last edited:
The Plot.

In a city struggling with corrupt politicians and large crime rates, a father whose only wish is to protect his family is pit against the cold hard reality of the real world. He has one daughter and two sons, who are all well in adult hood or on their way to adult hood. His daughter wants to move out of the house to go to college in the upper east part of the city, which was enough for him to go full grey and one of his sons seem to be going down an odd path, almost getting expelled and evicted from his university and dorm room over a fist fight he got into. Though, his son came out without a scratch and the other party ended up in the hospital. He at least knew his son could take care of himself. His oldest son, was always an entrepreneur and he owned a couple of his own businesses.

He has a good relationship with all his children, which allows him to trust them all to make the best choices for themselves to some extent. This gives him leeway to continue to work as a police officer and keep his health in check, even though he's coming close to his retirement age.

When a new gang comes and invades his city, he finds that his family is more tangled in the drama than he thought.

_____

For this plot, my characters would be the daughter and father as a duo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back