The Girl Next Door (Closed)

"Okay than I will see you," she told him happily. then took her clothes to the bathroom and got dressed and ready.

She herd him and smiled. "Love you too," she said and finished getting dressed. She then brushed out her black hair till it was nice and neat. Her bangs slightly covered her right green eye.

((Clothes:

3df2ae56d5ac1e531731933a49c603b7.jpg
)) 
((Sorry it took so long to reply my mom kind of took over the computer -.-))

She kissed him back but pulled back and began to walk to school her backpack on her back. She was so nervous about starting at a new school.

She smiled. He must have realized the worry on her face. "okay," she told him feeling a bit better.

((Can I make a mean popular girl that has a crush on Cole and warns Andy to stay away and say mean things to her but ask inoccet ?))

((okay I will make her lAtter)) 
She smiled. He must have realized the worry on her face. "okay," she told him feeling a bit better.

Andy walked with him happily into the crowded school. Some people were staring as they walked by.

Rebecca saw Cole from a distance and smiled, but struggled to keep her smile as she saw the girl holding his hand. I will get rid of that soon enough, she thought to herself. "Hey Cole who's this?" she asked in a friendly manner.

"Hi Andy love the hair," she said happily linking arms with the knew girl and moving her away from Cole. But in a friendly looking manner. "I can tell we will just be great friends," she said walking off with the girl named Andy

Andy was quiet. The girl that had just came up was very loud and bubbly, unlike her, and she had a off feeling about her.

She looked back at Cole and smile. "Ups, yeah sorry, I just got a little to ecited there for a minute. Happy to have another friend," she said and walked back arms still linked with the new girls.

"Well I have to go to the office and pick up my sceduol," she said. Then quickly waved goodbye to her Cole and Rebecca, and went off to find the office.

"She seems nice," and easy to get rid off, she thought to herself. She then herd the bell ring. "Well we better get to class," Rebecca told Cole.

Meanwhile Andy found the office and got her classes. She had biology first and headed to class 103 just as she herd the bell ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back