The Girl Next Door (Closed)

"Yeah," She said happily and patted the spot next to her bed where she was laying down. She turned off her phone that she was playing on.

"Yeah most of it," she sighed. To her, the house still seemed so unfimilar, but it was better than staying at her old house.

"Your popular?" she asked him a little surprised. She had never really ben popular before at school, mostly just in the background.

So am I the loser in this situation? she thought to herself but didn't say it out loud she erased the thought from her mind. She knew what he ment, that he didn't just hang out with the cool kids. She just had a hard time with the popular kids. "Okay," she said simply.

he smiled and put his arms around her holding her close and kissed her cheek good night laying down closing his eyes.this feeling he had earlier he knew what it was it was love.

She cuddled into him before closing her eyes and falling asleep. She didn't know this boy much but she knew that she had deep feelings for him.

Andy was in a deep sleep, feeling safe in his arm. "I love you," she mumbled in her sleep. She was fully unawear that she had said that.

Him kicking woke her up just in time to hear him say "I love you to." It seemed like he was sleeping hard so he probably didn't know what he was saying and didn't mean it. But she couldn't help but feel happy. She soon fell back to sleep.

((Should we time skip to morning?))

((Okay :) ))

Andrea soon woke up to the sound of a knock on the door "honey time to wake up," her grandma said. "Okay," she told her back her voice still tiered. She hoped that her grandma wouldn't come in. If she saw the boy in her bed than she would go crazy, even if nothing had happen, she wouldn't have time to explain that to her grandma.

cole sat up in bed looking at andy"good morning beautiful"he said smiling"come here"he said as he opened his arms. 
cole sat up in bed looking at andy"good morning beautiful"he said smiling"come here"he said as he opened his arms.

She waited till she heard her grandma left and she calmed down, and relaxed. She went into his arms happy that he was still here.

She smiled remembering he said that last night but now she new he meant it. "I love you too Cole," she said then kissed him back passionantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back