The Girl Next Door (Closed)

Shy Shadow

Zombie Slayer
This is about a girl who just moved into the neighbor hood. She is new and moved here from California. She doesn't know anybody and is living with her Grandparents. The boy has been living here and grew up here. He isn't so happy about the girl moving in since it use to be his bestfriends house before he moved. But they soon grew close and began to have feelings for each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So rules are simple follow the site rules (Duh) and keep things PG-13. Fade to black if you have to.

Skelly:

Name:

Nick Name: (Opt.)

Looks: (Real)

((We will learn more about our character through out the roleplay))

Name: Andrea

Nick Name: Andy

Looks:

1f5592c08a10f3068eadf5a3c077c387.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy helped her grandma bring the stuff into the house. The boxes were labeled for the kitchen, she took them in to the empty house. She went back out to the moving truck and sighed putting her black hair back into a pony tail taking another box back inside.

cole sat in his house looking at the moving truck and the people moving in"why did you have to move jake?"he asked to himself and then walking outside and up to the people"need any help?"he asked them

She lead him into her room to put the boxes away. "My names Andrea by the way, Andy for short," she told him

Just as Andy was about to say something, she herd her grandmother's voice. "Andy do you now where the sisers are? Oh well hello," her grandmother said coming into the room not expecting to see the boy there. Andrea went and handed her grandmother the sisers.

"Nice to meet you to," she said with a kind old smile. She then took the sisers. "Well I will you leave you two alone," she said leaving the room and going back down stairs to unpack. "Well thanks again for helping," she told him.

She felt him getting closer and taking her hands. She had only yet met him and didn't know really anything about him. She moved back slightly. "Soooo how long have you lived here?" she asked him curiously.

"Oh I'm sorry," she told him. "You must miss him," she said. She missed her friends, even if they were only a few, she missed them.

"Did he move far?" she asked him. If he moved not to far than he could still see him right? It wouldn't be that bad.

"okay I guess I'll see you around," she told him before he left. So much for trying to make a friend... She had upset him. Or at least the was what she thought. She took out some of her stuff and started to put it away. when she put the picture of her parents on her dresser she sighed sadly. She missed them. She had school tomorrow and wondered how that was going to turn out.

After a hour or so of unpacking, she dicided that that was enough for one day. She lied on her bed in her half finished room. It was a little smaller than her old one but she liked it better. Bigger rooms made her feel empty and more alone. She hoped that everything would be okay at this new place. She left her window open even though it was a little chilly.

She turned around to see Cole. She smiled happy that she didn't scare him off, or upset him to much to stay away. "Hi," she said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back