• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Gifts of Hauma - An Egg Hatching Roleplay - OOC

Wow lol I totally forgot about that I feel like a dumb. I also didn't realize it's only been like 1 day since submissions closed?¿?¿ I've not really been sleeping lately so time is an illusion

Can you try reading it on a PC? Sometimes layouts don't translate well to mobile.

im almost strictly on mobile

like if the post could just be put in a spoiler without the code beneath the original, id be fine?

im almost strictly on mobile

like if the post could just be put in a spoiler without the code beneath the original, id be fine?
I'm on mobile as well and I'm reading it fine. Are you on a phone?

Same I'm on my phone but using safari. I don't have any problems seeing it but I'll put the text in a spoiler for you.

ah, im using chrome lol. maybe thats the difference lol. ty!

f1b0ff391435bbadf03d7c90e5bd34ef--diy-costumes-adult-costumes.jpg

ive decided im wearing this to bed for the rest of my life, just in case im transported to a different world in my sleep

so i cant be the only one that realizes there are five eggs and six of us, right?

either one of these eggs has twins, or somebody has a different role than the rest of us

so i cant be the only one that realizes there are five eggs and six of us, right?

either one of these eggs has twins, or somebody has a different role than the rest of us

You're right! I was just going to add another egg, but I haven't decided what yet. Might be an inverse twin of one of them, might be different. I dunno. Doesn't matter till you guys actually get to them, though!

You're right! I was just going to add another egg, but I haven't decided what yet. Might be an inverse twin of one of them, might be different. I dunno. Doesn't matter till you guys actually get to them, though!

ive been thinking about that for days now lol

i just realized that making angel a double amputee miiight have fucked me over lol

she doesnt exactly wear her prosthetics to sleep

(not that missing just one leg wouldve been any better)

any volunteers for piggybacking her around

ive been thinking about that for days now lol

i just realized that making angel a double amputee miiight have fucked me over lol

she doesnt exactly wear her prosthetics to sleep

(not that missing just one leg wouldve been any better)

any volunteers for piggybacking her around

Out of curiosity - how open would you be to an egg with a creature big enough to fly her around? OR one with some kind of telekinetic ability link thing something?

Out of curiosity - how open would you be to an egg with a creature big enough to fly her around? OR one with some kind of telekinetic ability link thing something?

id be lying if i said i wasnt hoping for something like this

Red.Riding.Hood.full.2009915.jpg

telekinesis is also completely bitchin' and one of my favourite things, third to cyrokinesis and anything fuzzy

id be lying if i said i wasnt hoping for something like this

Red.Riding.Hood.full.2009915.jpg

telekinesis is also completely bitchin' and one of my favourite things, third to cyrokinesis and anything fuzzy

I kind of plan for out hatchlings to grow over time, so they might not be able to help Angel a lot in the beginning, but definitely as they grow older (and closer)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back