• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Game Called Life, (A SAO inspired Roleplay)

NOM NOM NOM!!! I love it.

Debatable reputation and I don't really understand items. Are there rankings or is it just those? I don't know. Im somewhat confused

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]NOM NOM NOM!!! I love it.
Debatable reputation and I don't really understand items. Are there rankings or is it just those? I don't know. Im somewhat confused

[/QUOTE]
We are debating using a reputation system or not but, your level and the things of what you have done will spread around. Like you killed the great dragon Gromash and suddenly a bunch more people know about you and your name stuff like that

The items will steadily get higher up the more you actually require them. So like you only need a minor potion to start but, later as you grow more accustomed to the world you'll need something stronger in strength.

This looks cool as an RP to join. My recommendation for reputation? I play D&D and my Dungeon Master uses "Marks of Worth" to explain this. You can obtain them in the same way for great events such as defending the royal castle from invaders, finding a long lost treasure, or successfully proving a accused innocent criminal's innocence, or even you're known for being a great diplomat. However, only great events would award them. In this case maybe limited time events apart from the grand monster slaying ones?

Other than that, this looks fun.

[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]This looks cool as an RP to join. My recommendation for reputation? I play D&D and my Dungeon Master uses "Marks of Worth" to explain this. You can obtain them in the same way for great events such as defending the royal castle from invaders, finding a long lost treasure, or successfully proving a accused innocent criminal's innocence, or even you're known for being a great diplomat. However, only great events would award them. In this case maybe limited time events apart from the grand monster slaying ones?
Other than that, this looks fun.

[/QUOTE]
*cough* D&D is awesome *cough*

I wish I could get into a D&D thing here myself but,I'll have it slid onto the table as an idea. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]D&D cannot be done online well in my opinion, but segwaying into my next thing, what do you think about the marks of heroism idea?

[/QUOTE]
well my char is true neutral right now but if he grows to like you he would be willing to change.

tumblr_mkh1kbgbrb1s9lrrxo2_250.gif

@Lana Valentine

Hello People who've been waiting O.o

We are hoping to have the thread created on Friday for us to start on Saturday, because the weekends are better for roleplaying anyway.

Also there new information on the magic system up now as well so yeah

Edward Valentine]So hows it going [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29006-lana-valentine/ said:
@Lana Valentine[/URL]
We are currently approaching the last few stages before it is ready. (Organization, review, last minute checks, alterations.)

If you need information due to being incapable of registering 'This is a game, just have fun with it.' Please request it now, and I will attempt to answer it.

Soooooooooo, any spots left?

Edit: Silly me, should have saw that (Accepting) part of the title on the other page. If nobody minds, I'll just be dropping my character sheet there when I have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back