• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Forgotten Frontier: A Sci-Fi Horror RP

Quite the undertaking to recover a ship as large as the Bentus
The United Earth Defense Force is very bored after glassing the remaining Dolan, Cyborgs and rebels are very boring

Also, do you want the crew to know the ship is sentient before or after they head to the mission

No just standard computer for now, sentience will come later, also I’m at work so will respond when I can

We are still open but if the character isn’t ready by tonight you will have to wait for a bit

For some reason I asked on the wrong thread/ what is the layout for Rcticwolf Rcticwolf ’s ship/character?

There is a wizard from the “Green Realm”, because Dolan are demons in their religion they were happy to send a representative to assist

There is a wizard from the “Green Realm”, because Dolan are demons in their religion they were happy to send a representative to assist
I think the knowledge would come from the comfort that Walker is a similar being making him more approachable. But certainly a wizard could wield some space magic to get some information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back